Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen

Willkommen
Cl11234566 Offline

21.11.2019 01:38
he touches goes in, Antworten

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- Will Power and Penske Racing are back in a familiar position at Barber Motorsports Park: Starting in the pole position at a track where they dominated until last year. Power, a two-time winner, came out on top in a Fast Six qualifying Saturday that featured five drivers from IndyCar powerhouse teams Penske, Andretti Autosport and Ganassi Racing. "I was thinking it was going to be very tough to beat the Andretti boys, theyve been so fast around here," Power said. "But I was able to do one lap each time on my tires, so I had two shots at it. It was awfully close. Nothing between everyone. "But very happy to be on pole. It was definitely the aim. Puts you in a much better position to keep out of trouble on the start." There was plenty of trouble at Long Beach two weeks ago, and Scott Dixon was the only Fast Six driver not caught up in it. Most of the drivers have cleared the air, but Simon Pagenaud has said the tone might have been set for the season when he was spun from behind by Power. Ryan Hunter-Reays attempt to pass Josef Newgarden on a tight turn also collected seven drivers, including Andretti teammate James Hinchcliffe of Oakville, Ont. Power expects some clarification of what constitutes "clean racing" at the pre-race drivers meeting with race director Beaux Barfield. "What happened between Pagenaud and myself, I feel bad," the Australian driver said. "He had every right to be really angry. "I think the payback system is not going to work very well for us with these cars and the tracks we go to. It will become dangerous. Well talk about it in the drivers meeting, come up with some compromise." Mike Conway won the tension-filled race at Long Beach but will start in the 21st spot. Hinchcliffe qualified second, as he did at Long Beach, while defending champion Ryan Hunter-Reay starts third. Hinchcliffe was stranded beside the track for most of last years race after damage on the first lap. He also started on the front row in 2012 and finished 12th. "Kind of feels like always the bridesmaid, never the bride," Hinchcliffe said. "Its my sixth front-row start and never had a pole yet." Newgarden is fourth and his team with Sarah Fisher Hartman Racing might as well represent the underdogs in the group that also includes Ganassis Scott Dixon and Penskes Helio Castroneves. Power and Castroneves combined to claim the pole and the win in each of the first three years at the track. For Power, thats three pole starts in five years at Barber. Hunter-Reay broke the teams stranglehold last year, starting and finishing first. Much of the weekends buzz has been about the impact of temperatures that have soared since testing in February, making for a slicker track. "Everybody is going to be swatting at flies the whole day in the car," Hunter-Reay said. "Trying to keep it on the racetrack is going to be tough. Were all going to have that. "I think it should be a pretty interesting race because of it. I think its anybodys race. " The only potential drama in qualifying came when Frenchman Sebastien Bourdais lost his fastest two laps for interfering with Hunter-Reay in the second session. Hunter-Reay said Bourdais team didnt alert their driver that he was coming up behind. "He was in the third gear or second gear in a six-gear corner and he was coming in that lap," Hunter-Reay said. "I know Bourdais; hes pretty switched on. So either he did it intentionally or he had no idea I was there, and it was the latter. He said his team didnt tell him. "Its all right. We still ended up in the Fast Six, so no big deal." Dixon was in contention late in Long Beach before he stopped for fuel as a precaution. Now, hes seeking to break through at Barber, where he has been the runner-up in each of the first four races. "I think two of the second-place finishes we had before were hard-earned and we were pretty happy with it," he said. "The other two we lost on a last pit exchange or a strategy issue." Juan Pablo Montoya starts eighth, his best qualifying spot since moving from NASCAR back to open-wheel racing this season. "Were gaining on it," Montoya said. "I think we have a really good race car and its amazing because every practice is better. Every qualifying is better. Its just a matter of getting the hang of it." Vapormax Plus Wholesale .J. Hardy to avoid a three-game sweep after blowing a big early lead. Odour had a leadoff single in the seventh and scored the tiebreaking run with the help of two errors by Hardy as the Rangers went on to beat the Orioles 8-6 on Thursday night. Yeezy Store China Website . Moments after scoring and setting off another wild celebration at Minsk arena, Platt leapt into the arms of Belarusian captain Alexei Kalyuzhny. http://www.brandshoescheaponline.com/who...rmax-china.html. -- What Anthony Jennings lacked in experience, LSU more than compensated for with a talented supporting cast in the Outback Bowl. Fake Air Force 1 For Sale . Sam, who joined the Cowboys in early September, has spent the entire season on the practice roster. Wholesale Balenciaga Speed Trainer . He was 90. The team announced Monday that Adams had died, saying he "passed away peacefully from natural causes." The son of a prominent oil executive, Adams built his own energy fortune and founded the Houston Oilers.England U21 interim boss Aidy Boothroyd is ready to hand in-form Tammy Abraham a belated birthday present. The on-loan Bristol City striker turned 19 on Sunday and is in line to make his Under-21 debut in Kazakhstan on Thursday as the Young Lions close in on qualification for Euro 2017.Abraham has netted 11 goals in 14 games in all competitions since moving to Ashton Gate from Chelsea for the season and is the Sky Bet Championships leading scorer. Boothroyd has worked with Abraham in the U20s and, with the Young Lions needing one win from their final two Group 9 games to reach next years tournament in Poland, is willing to let him lead the line. Aidy Boothroyd has been appointed interim head coach of England Under-21s I know him, I wouldnt have any problems, he said. I said to him when he first arrived if hed scored any goals on the way back from the toilet? It just seems whatever he touches goes in, its great for Bristol City, great for Chelsea and really good for England.He is playing at a good level, scoring goals and showing people that, actually, we have a lot of talented English players in the system who just need an opportunity and someone brave enough to play them. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for £6.dddddddddddd9, no contract Manchester Uniteds Marcus Rashford followed Gareth Southgate to the senior side with Southgate in charge following Sam Allardyces exit after the Daily Telegraphs investigation into corruption last week.Rashford scored a hat-trick in his only Under-21 appearance in last months 6-1 win over Norway which put England on the brink of winning Group 9 but Boothroyd, who has stepped up to replace Southgate, is comfortable with his options. Duncan Watmore celebrates scoring for Sunderland He added: We also have Duncan [Watmore] who also made it into [Sunderlands] first team and Demarai Gray is doing great and trying to make a stake for a permanent place at [Leicester].England are two points ahead of Switzerland with a game in hand and also host Bosnia at Walsall on Tuesday but Boothroyd wants to wrap up qualification in Aktobe.The sooner the better, thats what we want, he said. Its not going to be easy but we have enough in there, enough experience and talent to finish the job.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! ' ' '