Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen

Carmen`s Karmalegung
Cl11234566 Offline

29.11.2019 07:01
goes on when you go back to the Antworten

New Swansea manager Bob Bradley has vowed to push chairman Huw Jenkins to improve the club, stating, I am not someone to sit quietly and let everybody else make decisions. Bradley is the first American to manage a Premier League team, after leaving French club Le Havre to replace the sacked Francisco Guidolin earlier this week.The former USA manager insists he has not arrived simply to keep the Welsh club in the top flight and is ready to face those sceptical about an American managing in an English division. New Swansea City manager Bob Bradley after a press conference at the Marriott Hotel, Swansea. With Swansea fourth from bottom with one win in their first seven games, Bradley told Sky Sports, Im confident I can keep the team up - but its always more than just keeping the team in the Premier League.I think the squad is strong enough, but I think there needs to be regular dialogue about how to improve the squad. Weve had early dialogue with Huw Jenkins and I appreciate his honesty and perspective. I really feel that the two of us will work well together.But he also knows Im going to challenge him. I have ideas. Im not someone to sit quietly and let everybody else make decisions. I believe in pushing the envelope a little bit and trying to challenge people for where we are, and get better. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. I think well need to look at all possibilities. But I also think theres talent and we need to restore some confidence and do some little things better.I do have to expect the same [treatment an Englishman would get in the NBA or NFL], but its not the first time in my career that Ive had to face skeptics. Its part of the deal. In any field theres a CV, what youve done in the past. Sometimes that helps you get the foot in the door.But then you have to earn respect. Youve got to go in every day and engage players, man-to-man, look them in the eye, challenge guys to get better. That part of the job doesnt change. Ive worked with all kinds of players - some big players - from different kinds of backgrounds and different countries.What does change is that, when you play in the top league in the world, you get punished faster, and small mistakes turn into big problems. I get all of that. Swansea suffered a 2-1 defeat at home to Liverpool last weekend Guidolin, Bradleys predecessor, lost his job after a 2-1 defeat at home to Liverpool on Saturday - their third successive loss.Bradley believes small changes will make a big difference.I think it was a tough run of fixtures and a little bit of bad luck, and when things start to go against you, you lose confidence, he said. Then you lose aggressiveness and commitment a little bit.One thing Ive said to the players already is that, yes, we want to be a passing team, but when we lose the ball we need to be more difficult to play against. We need to close down a little harder, and work together to make sure the other team cant just do whatever it wants.Those are the things that top teams do well.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Bradley in, Guidolin out Friedel: Bradley has all the tools Bob wants Sir Alex vibe at Swans Swansea fixtures Matthew Boyd Jersey . Jim Leyland, in his eighth playoffs, has never had a starting rotation he trusts as much as the grouping of Max Scherzer, Justin Verlander, Anibal Sanchez and Doug Fister. Bill Coughlin Jersey . Ending a nine-game losing streak? That gave the Milwaukee Bucks veteran forward a reason to smile. https://www.cheaptigers.com/739z-gregory...sey-tigers.html. - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are going to meet with Richie Incognito to determine if one of the central figures in the Miami Dolphins bullying scandal can help their struggling offensive line. Travis Demeritte Jersey . Wheeler said Kane was just making a joke that was misunderstood and misinterpreted by "Winnipeg folks" and the media once again. Wheeler repeated that he believes Kane is a player who has the ability to help the Jets get to the next level as they try once again to reach the playoffs in 2014. He made the comments initially in an interview, when asked how the Jets could compete in the Central Division with teams that have made some high-profile off-season signings. Gates Brown Jersey . Although head coach Randy Carlyle jokingly wondered how much actual training Bolland got done while in London. "I dont know how much training goes on when you go back to the junior team that you played for so I wouldnt read too much into that," laughed Carlyle after the Maple Leafs were put through an up-tempo practice that concluded with a 10-minute bag skate on Thursday.SAN ANTONIO -- Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. unanimously outpointed Bryan Vera in a super middleweight rematch Saturday night at the Alamodome, rebounding from perhaps the worst performance of his career. Chavez (48-1-1) had winning scores of 114-113, 114-113 and 117-110. The Mexican fighter consistently scored with a big overhand right, his first landing squarely while Vera (23-8) was on the ropes in the third round in the non-title fight. Chavez capped it off with a jarring straight right in the middle of the ring in the 10th. Appearing to have a safe lead, Chavez mostly circled the ring and danced in the final round.dddddddddddd Vera had a point taken away in the eighth when, while on the ropes, the Texan pulled down on Chavez from behind his head. In September, Chavez struggled while outpointing Vera in a disputed unanimous decision. Chavez failed to make weight, forfeited a six-figure portion of his purse and appeared to allow Vera to win the later rounds. Chavez appears to have revived his career and likely is in line for a title shot. It was his second fight in the past 17 months after a marijuana suspension in 2013 and a DUI in 2012. ' ' '