Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen

Willkommen
wh3171 Offline

25.11.2019 03:22
They were leading 98-92 when they lost Doron Lamb Antworten

ORLANDO, Fla. Wholesale Balenciaga . -- Road victories dont come easily for the Atlanta Hawks. Not even against one of the NBAs worst teams. Atlanta lost a 19-point lead in the fourth quarter before coming back to hit six free throws in the final 40 seconds and secure a 112-109 victory over the Orlando Magic on Wednesday night. Paul Millsap had 24 points and Jeff Teague added 23 to help the Hawks earn just their seventh road victory of the season. "I wish they could put a leadership column on the stat sheet. Tonight when we got down, Paul was the one that pulled them together," Atlanta coach Mike Budenholzer said. "All the other stuff is great ... but I think its his leadership, and I think our group needs that going forward." Seven players finished in double-figures for Atlanta, which has won two straight and has a day off before hosting San Antonio on Friday. Millsap stayed confident despite losing the big lead, that it wasnt going to be their latest road shortcoming. "We were falling apart a little bit," he said. "They made a nice little run. We didnt want to just call it quits then. So we had to regroup, get back on the right track." Victor Oladipo led Orlando with 24 points. Tobias Harris had 19 points and 12 rebounds, and Jameer Nelson finished with 17 points. For the Magic, the loss was the latest setback for a team that was hoping to build on a win over Boston on Sunday that snapped a 10-game losing streak. Theyve now started another streak with back-to-back losses to Brooklyn on Tuesday and the Hawks. The Magic have lost 12 of their last 13 overall, and fell to 1-14 this season without starting centre Nik Vucevic, who continues to recover from a concussion. "Its tough for us to make shots down the stretch," Harris said. "We had some good opportunities, we just couldnt convert." The Hawks entered the game just 6-13 on the road, an issue that coach Mike Budenholzer said could be solved by showing more attention to detail and mental toughness. They would need those attributes late against the Magic. The Magic fell behind by as many as 11 in the first half, before trimming the Hawks lead down to 60-59 in the opening minutes of the third quarter. Atlanta responded by hitting nine of its first 16 shots in the quarter to ignite a 22-4 run that opened up a 19-point lead at 82-63. But Orlando closed the quarter with its own 17-6 spurt and trailed by eight entering the final period. The Magics momentum continued in the fourth, and they took their first lead of the game, 93-92, on a dunk by Kyle OQuinn. They were leading 98-92 when they lost Doron Lamb, who fouled out after scoring seven quick points in the quarter. With Lamb gone, Orlando got a little sloppy offensively and the Hawks closed to 102-100 on Shelvin Macks layup with 3:47 to play. After a pair of lead changes Atlanta went back in front, 110-109, on a pair of free throws by Pero Antic with 22.8 seconds to play. Orlando got Glen Davis free for a short jumper that bounced off the back of the rim. Antic got the rebound, was fouled, and hit two more at the foul line with just 11.1 seconds left. The Hawks never trailed in the first half and took a 60-56 lead into halftime. Both teams shot above 50 per cent in the half, but the Hawks held a 36-24 edge on scoring in the paint. Millsap led all scorers with 14 first-half points. Teague said Millsap continues to carry the Hawks since Al Horford was sidelined for the season with a torn right pectoral muscle. "He does that every night, Do-It-All-Paul," Teague said. "Hes been the ultimate player for us this year, and he did it again tonight. If he doesnt make (the All-Star team) it would be highway robbery, I think." NOTES: Atlantas Kyle Korver extended his NBA record to 110 consecutive games with at least one made 3-pointer. ... Orlando fell to 1-24 when its opponent scores 100 or more points. ... Vucevic missed his ninth straight game due to a concussion. Magic coach Jacque Vaughn said he isnt sure where Vucevic is in the leagues concussion protocol, saying only that "Hes still in the doctors hands." Fake Balenciaga 2020 . -- Jacksonvilles offensive makeover is just getting starting. Cheap Balenciaga .com) - Scott Parel carded a 5-under 65 on Thursday and he grabbed a 1-stroke lead after one round of the season-opening Panama Claro Championship. https://www.fakebalenciaga.com/ .5 million. The 25-year-old Varlamov is thriving under first-year coach and Hall of Fame goaltender Patrick Roy, posting a 26-9-5 record with a 2.The Vancouver Canucks have traded goalie Roberto Luongo back to the Florida Panthers. Luongo rejoins the Panthers after having been traded to Vancouver eight seasons ago. The Canucks receive prospect goalie Jacob Markstrom and centre Shawn Matthias in return. Luongo had requested a trade last off-season before Cory Schneider was dealt to the New Jersey Devils. Rumours began that Luongo might want out after Eddie Lack was given the start in the Canucks Heritage Classic game with the Ottawa Senators. "I was not expecting it," Luongo told reporters shortly after the trade. "Go figure, right? Im happy for myself and my family and a little bit sad to be leaving Vancouver." Luongo spent five seasons with the Panthers from 2000-01 to 2005-06 before playing the past eight years with the Canucks. In 42 games this season, Luongo has a .917 save percentage and 2.38 goals against average. "Roberto is one of the games elite goaltenders and we are happy to welcome him back to South Florida," Panthers general manager Dale Tallon said. "With this acquisition, we have solidified our goaltending depth with a top-tiered netminder for the next several seasons." He now joins Tim Thomas, the goaltender he faced in the 2011 Staanley Cup Final when they lost to the Boston Bruins, and a young Panthers team. Fake Balenciaga From China. . Asked on TSN Radio 1050 about being teammates with Thomas, Luongo laughed and said: "I dont know, well see how it goes when I get there." Luongo said he has no hard feelings towards the Canucks looking back over his eight seasons in Vancouver. "All in all it was a great run. There was a lot of stuff that happened in between but I have nothing but good things to say about the fans that were really supportive especially towards the end. This organization brought my game to another level. Its all positive stuff." Canucks president and general manager Mike Gillis spoke to the media following the trade and was asked if the Canucks planned any more moves before Wednesdays trade deadline. "I dont know if were done yet or not," Gillis said. "Were trying to get younger, get more depth and more balance." Matthias has nine goals and 16 points in 59 games for the Panthers this season. Markstrom has spent the majority of the year with the Panthers AHL affiliate in San Antonio where he was recently named AHL goalie of the month. The Canucks are also sending minor leaguer Steven Anthony to Florida and will retain 15 per cent of Luongos salary. ' ' '