Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen

HIer nun die allgemeine Plauderecke
Cl11234566 Offline

30.11.2019 04:16
losing possession.At the Antworten

Stan Wawrinka believes he will have to be at his best to stand any chance of beating Andy Murray in their final group match of the ATP World Tour Finals on Friday. Both players need to win to guarantee their place in Saturdays semi-finals.Wawrinka started the tournament with an abject straight-sets defeat to Kei Nishikori but improved dramatically to seal a 7-6 (7-3) 7-6 (7-3) win over Marin Cilic and knows he cannot afford to let his level drop again against Murray. Live Tennis: ATP World Tour Finals November 17, 2016, 12:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Speaking at his post-match press conference, Wawrinka said: Im going to try to play my best tennis, to beat the world No 1. Its going to be a tough match. We played many times each other. Hes playing his best tennis so far.Its going to be interesting. Im happy to play here in front of his home crowd. Im sure its going to be a great atmosphere. Highlights of Wawrinka v Cilic from the ATP World Tour Finals For me, its already tough to beat Andy Murray here. Im going to focus on what I can do, try to win, and we will see after the match.Murray has won both of his matches so far, but he can still be eliminated if he loses to Wawrinka in straight sets and Kei Nishikori beats Cilic in the groups other match. Wawrinka joins Leif Shiras at the SkyPad to examine his victory over Cilic Wawrinka is aware of the permutations and is conscious that he could face Murray again in the final, but he insisted he was only interested in his own game.He added: I dont care at all. All I know is if I want to have a chance to qualify, I need to win. Thats all I know. Thats all Im trying to do. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: WATCH: How good is Murray? WATCH: Thiem meets Mourinho Murrays service syndrome over? Murray beats Nishikori in epic Air Max 270 Herren Günstig Kaufen . And former Maple Leafs coach Ron Wilson certainly knows his pain. "Its pretty hard to coach there without allowing some of these things to kind of affect you," Wilson told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun in his ESPN. Air Max Shop Schweiz . He was signed to help with depth to the receiving corps because of the loss of Shamawd Chambers to the 6-game injured list. http://www.shopairmaxschweiz.com/vaporma...ite-billig.html. The league announced Thursday that Tom Higgins is leaving that post effective immediately. Nike Air Max 270 Schweiz . Even that couldnt slow them down against the New Orleans Hornets. Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook scored 31 points apiece and the Thunder overcame injuries to two key backups to beat New Orleans 101-93 Monday night for their 10th straight home win. Nike Air Max Tn Schweiz . Rob Klinkhammer and Mikkel Boedker scored 63 seconds apart in the first period for the Coyotes, who handed the Kings their third straight loss and took over sole possession of eighth place in the Western Conference. Mike Smith made 36 saves.For a league that already has The Catch and The Drive, this incomplete pass may go down as The Reversal.The Cowboys Dez Bryant appeared to make a spectacular 31-yard catch on fourth down to give Dallas the ball a yard away from the go-ahead touchdown in the final minutes of their 26-21 playoff loss at Green Bay on Sunday.Replays showed Bryant bobbled the ball as he rolled into the end zone, with part of it touching the field. After reviewing the play, officials overturned the call, saying Bryant didnt maintain control all the way to the ground.The rule states:If a player goes to the ground in the act of catching a pass (with or without contact by an opponent), he must maintain control of the ball throughout the process of contacting the ground, whether in the field of play or the end zone. If he loses control of the ball, and the ball touches the ground before he regains control, the pass is incomplete. If he regains control prior to the ball touching the ground, the pass is complete.Bryant said there was never a doubt in his mind that he caught the ball.I had possession of the ball coming down. Thats possession, right? One, two, reach, Bryant said. Bam, thats possession.Hours after the game, Bryant tweeted: as I went to the ground I rolled over and I tipped the ball to gain better control. We lost and I accept it but please change that rule.Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said he thought Bryant got his feet down, then made a move common to the game.Dez reached out to the goal line like hes done so many times, Garrett said. Its a signaturre play for him.dddddddddddd He maintained possession of it throughout, in my opinion.Green Bay cornerback Sam Shields said the call was a relief on a play that could have been a touchdown at a critical point.These playoff games come down to the inches. A good call on the refs. He went up for the ball and made a good catch, Shields said.Referee Gene Steratore said a couple camera angles showed the ball hitting the ground, then Bryant losing possession.At the time he lands and the ball hits the ground, it comes loose as it hits the ground, which would make that incomplete, Steratore said. Although he repossesses it, it does contact the ground when he reaches, so the repossession is irrelevant.Athletes, celebrities and others quickly weighed in on the ruling.Odell Beckham Jr., the receiver for the rival Giants who made his share of dazzling catches as a rookie, tweeted: I by no means cheer for Dallas but I have no idea what or how thts not called a catch . Thts a joke.The Detroit Lions also chimed in. Their star receiver, Calvin Johnson, had a similar catch reversed in 2010, and they also were stung last week in the wild-card round against the Cowboys when the officials picked up a flag that would have given them a critical fourth-quarter first down.They tweeted: Sorry @dallascowboys. We know the feeling, with a link to the Megatron play and the hashtag CompletingTheProcess.The NFL has used the Johnson play in explaining the rule to coaches and players.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '

«« Thats huge