Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen

Ausbildung am Telefon
Cl11234566 Offline

18.11.2019 06:45
First Tee Open at Pebble Beach. His best finish this year Antworten

DOVER, Del. - Kyle Busch munched on some popcorn and sipped on his drink from his familiar seat inside the Dover media centre.He relaxed like he was settling in for a night of TV.Again, he was the only driver worth watching in whats become a popular rerun at Dover International Speedway. Busch made it 2 for 2 this season at Dover in the Nationwide Series races and dominated yet again in Saturdays victory.Busch turned the second half of the race into a ho-hum affair, leading 101 of the 200 laps on the mile concrete track for the season sweep.When youre out front and your car is good and youre on the bottom, theres no way that anybody can beat you like that, Busch said. Its tough to make up ground on guys when theyre better than you and theyre running the groove you want to run.Buschs win wasnt much of a surprise — Dover has had Nationwide sweeps every season since 2010. Busch started the trend in 2010, Carl Edwards did it in 2011 and Joey Logano swept in consecutive seasons.Busch had a true repeat performance of his first win here this season, taking the lead off pit road, taking the checkered flag, then taking his trademark bow.It seemed familiar to everyone but Busch.I didnt watch the film of the Nationwide Series race here in the spring, Busch said.Busch won for the fifth time this season and 68th time in his career in NASCARs second-tier series. He became Dovers career leader in Nationwide wins with five.Logano, who won the pole and led 95 laps, was second. Chase Elliott, Chris Buescher and Elliott Sadler completed the top five.You come here expecting to win a lot of times, Logano said. They have a very fast car normally here, and I did in the beginning of the race. We just lost the handle a little bit in the second half.Asked if Buschs repeat looked familiar, Logano cracked: I know I didnt win, I remember that part. That was pretty similar.Elliott has a 26-point lead over Regan Smith with five races left. Elliott had a solid finish after he was caught up in a multi-car wreck early in the race.Kyle Larson, dazzling as a rookie in the Sprint Cup series, was sixth. Larson left a pit stop with his gas can attached and his gas man tumbled to the ground, and received a pit road penalty.Logano and Busch had no clear answers why the track lends itself to so many repeat winners.Its one of those race tracks, you go to certain tracks and its always the same guys that run good, Logano said.Busch also won the Truck Series race in May at Dover, though he failed to complete the weekend sweep in the Sprint Cup series. There was no potential for a tripleheader win this weekend, but Busch still would like to see his Nationwide result mirror his Cup race. He starts second behind Logano on Sunday. Taylor Guilbeau Mariners Jersey . Wayne and Cindy Tuck of Ilderton, Ont., closed out round-robin play earlier in the day with a 7-3 win over Finland but needed a win over Austria to reach the final eight. Kevin Mitchell Mariners Jersey . "[People] keep asking that question and its not a legit question because we dont have that right, we havent arrived yet," Casey responded. "Weve got to take each game at a time, each possession at a time and look at it that way. https://www.cheapmariners.com/845k-jim-p...y-mariners.html. If Vettel wins at Suzuka on Sunday, and his nearest rival Fernando Alonso finishes worse than eighth, the German driver will join his compatriot Michael Schumacher and Argentine Juan-Manuel Fangio as the only men to win four consecutive titles. Tino Martinez Mariners Jersey .Y. -- Dwane Casey admitted hed been concerned about his young Raptors team who had zero experience playing in close-out games -- what awaited them with the vastly-experienced Brooklyn Nets, and how theyd react. Dan Altavilla Jersey . The team said Saturday that the 36-year-old Robidas is expected to miss four to six months, jeopardizing his return this season. He was injured when he slid hard into the boards in the second period of a 2-1 shootout loss to Chicago on Friday.DES MOINES, Iowa -- Doug Garwood sent his approach on the 18th hole into the sand and sighed. He was able to joke about it after nearly holing his bunker shot and saving par for a 7-under 65 and a one-stroke lead Saturday in the Champions Tours Principal Charity Classic. "I hit the classic fat shot that the unknown leader hits on 18," Garwood said. "And then after that it was a pretty simple sand shot and I hit it close." The 51-year-old Garwood, making his fourth start of the year and ninth in two years on the 50-and-over tour, had an 11-under 133 total at Wakonda Club. Garwood is a conditionally exempt after blowing a chance to earn a full card when he bogeyed three of his final four holes in the qualifying tournament. If he wins, hell earn full status for the next year. "Ive never been in this position before," Garwood said. "I think what I usually do is I just try to play golf. I set a score, a goal for my round, and I just try to focus on one shot at a time and achieving that. The rest of the time, I cant control what the other guys do. Im sure Ill be nervous. But thats part of the deal." Last year, he tied for second in the Nature Valley First Tee Open at Pebble Beach. His best finish this year is a tie for 25th in the Allianz Championship in February.dddddddddddd Michael Allen, the Allianz winner, was second after a 66. Mark Calcavecchia and Tom Pernice Jr. were 9 under. Calcavecchia had a 69, and Pernice shot 67. Allen has six career Champions Tour wins, and he pushed himself into a tie for the lead with a birdie putt from the fringe on the par-3 14th hole. Allens shot delighted the fans in the grandstand because it meant that beers would be half-price for half an hour -- and Allen joined in the fun by pretending to chug one after sinking his putt. Allen made three straight birdies on the back nine -- and missed three other birdie putts that were within inches of going in. "Win, win, win," Allen said when asked about his mindset for the final round. "Ive got to keep putting well." The second round was delayed for 1 hour, 19 minutes because of lightning in the area, though the conditions remained calm throughout the stoppage in play. The delay didnt bother Chien Soon Lu, who stuck a 60-foot approach to 15 feet on No. 18 once play resumed. Lu then made a right-to-left putt to move into a temporary tie for the lead. Lu was 8 under along with Joe Durant (67), John Riegger (68) and Wes Short Jr. (70). ' ' '