Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen

Kartenbilder zum Üben
panxing18 Offline

24.09.2019 02:52
The Falcons are well represented at this year Antworten

’s NFL Honors. We spoke with Salute to Service award winner Ben Garland Takkarist McKinley Jersey Discount , Walter Payton Man of the Year finalist Grady Jarrett, and head coach Dan Quinn on the red carpet about the event and the awards. Garland, an Air Force Academy graduate and a captain in the Air National Guard, was honored with the eighth-annual Salute to Service Award presented by USAA. Garland said that aside from the great honor of receiving this particular award, he was excited to attend the event with both of his brothers. “To experience this with them is an incredible experience,” Garland said. “I mean, you dream about doing something like this as a little kid, and you get to experience it with your family, it’s even better.” Jarrett was up for the Walter Payton Man of the Year award. “I’m here to enjoy a good time and see some good players get rewarded, and also see who comes out on top of the Man of the Year stuff. I’m just here enjoying the time Takkarist McKinley Jersey Super Bowl , enjoying the Brotherhood, and seeing how it goes,” Jarrett said. Chris Long of the Eagles won the Walter Payton Man of the Year award (and I spoke with him, too), but we’re proud of all of the things Jarrett does to serve his community. We’re not the only ones. I caught up with Dan Quinn, who was proud of Garland and Jarrett and the selfless ways they serve others. Quinn, who makes giving back to our military and veterans a top personal priority, was excited for Garland. “I’m really proud of (Ben) and all of his teammates,” Quinn said. “There’s so many of the guys on our team have a way to give back to the community. I thought, what a great guy to recognize in Ben Takkarist McKinley Jersey For Sale , all that he wants to do for the military and has been a part of. So we’re all really proud of him.” Quinn was also pleased for Jarrett, and especially proud of the ways he’s seen him grow as a leader since being drafted by the Falcons in 2014. “I think he’s shown leadership ever since the day I first met him, and that was probably at the Combine or a workout up at Clemson,” Quinn said. “He’s always had those traits to him, and now that has also moved to off the field, where he’s had leadership within the community. So I think that’ll continue to grow through the years, but he’s really an impressive guy.” NFL Honors airs this evening on NFL Network starting at 9 p.m. ET. It’s been four days since the Falcons announced they’d be moving on from offensive coordinator Steve Sarkisian, defensive coordinator Marquand Manuel, and special teams coach Keith Armstrong. Irons are in the fire in the form of interviews with Darrell Bevell, Dirk Koetter Takkarist McKinley Jersey On Sale , and Mike Mularkey, but still no official word regarding Sark’s replacement. We’ve got all the headlines you may have missed with Friday’s Falcoholinks. Coordinator carousel Most of the news has surrounded the aforementioned coaches — and our dream hire, Gary Kubiak — but with NFL hirings comes a lot of smokescreens and disinformation. It’s entirely possible the team is back-channeling with some names we’ve yet to hear, and Cory Woodroof runs down a list of potential darkhorse Sarkisian replacements. During his press conference yesterday, Coach Quinn alluded to coaches currently in the playoffs who they’d like to speak to for the OC vacancy.One of the biggest takeaways from yesterday’s presser is that Quinn is presumably bringing in a game management coach — something we here at the Falcoholic think is a fantastic idea. With DQ assuming the role of defensive coordinator, a clock consigliere becomes an extremely important role.A Mayock re-draft The Raiders continued their conversion of TV personalities into NFL personnel with the promotion of draft analyst Mike Mayock as their GM, so Dave Choate took a look at the composition of the Falcons’ squad if they went with Mike Mayock’s picks instead of Thomas Dimitroff’s. It’s an interesting study, but the comparative picks gives the advantage to Dimitroff.Quinn signals changes on the O-lineInjuries decimated the Falcons’ offensive line in 2018, but even with that in mind, Dan Quinn is clearly displeased with the level of play. Traditionally guarded with his public criticism Takkarist McKinley Jersey Sale , Quinn let loose on 92.9 The Game:“Scrub every bit of it.” Beefing up the trenches is going to be a priority this offseason, and DQ is not mincing words about his disappointment on the offensive side of the ball. This potentially means the departures of Brandon Fusco, Wes Schweitzer, Ben Garland, and even Ryan Schraeder. Quinn is not pleased.