Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen

Willkommen
Cl11234566 Offline

05.11.2019 04:41
and finish the year off healthy Antworten

England U21s interim manager Aidy Boothroyd has tipped Leicesters Demarai Gray to follow Jesse Lingard into the senior side. Gray fired the Young Lions into the 2017 U21 European Championships with his first goal for the side in a 1-0 victory in Kazakhstan on Thursday.On Saturday, U21 regular Lingard earned his first full cap in the 2-0 win over Malta at Wembley after being promoted by England caretaker manager Gareth Southgate, promoted himself from the U21s after Sam Allardyces departure. Southgates former assistant and temporary successor Boothroyd said: I can remember, 18 months ago, when Demarai came to Toulon with us as a little skinny thing from Birmingham. Demarai Gray has impressed for Leicester City so far this season He has grown; physically, mentally, and matured really well. (His club) Leicester have proven that anything is possible. When you look at some of the players who have played in the U21 group, they have pushed on to bigger and better things in terms at senior level.Obviously Gareth knows that better than anybody and Jesse Lingard is a good example. He was playing for the U21s, was out of his club side but got back in, and was outstanding against Malta, and has put himself right there in Gareths thoughts. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Gray is expected to start when Boothroyds side play Bosnia in their final Group 9 game at Walsalls Bescot Stadium on Tuesday, as well as Aston Villas Jack Grealish, who missed the trip to Kazakhstan with an ankle problem.Wolves Dominic Iorfa is available after injury too, but Leicester defender Ben Chilwell is out. Highlights of Englands 2-0 win over Malta in Group F of the World Cup Qualifiers. You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Gray goal sends U21s into finals WATCH: Rashford rejoins U21s? England U21s fixtures Rashford form no surprise Replica Soccer Jerseys . UEFA said Wednesday that the champions of England and France only have to include five home-trained players in their 21-man squads next season instead of the expected eight. Only one of the five players needs to be trained by the club itself. Cheap Soccer Jerseys . The 24-year-old right winger has one assist in nine games this season with the Sabres. In his career, he has three goals and six assists in 43 NHL games. https://www.soccerjerseyschina.us/. -- With the Memphis Grizzlies struggling to find their offensive rhythm, O. Soccer Jerseys Outlet . A top pitching prospect, one who the ball club is pinning some of its future hopes, takes the spot of a veteran who once was viewed as a future ace but who, to this point, hasnt realized his potential and may never. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China . Napoli hit two home runs, Jonny Gomes and prized rookie Xander Bogaerts also connected, and the Red Sox kept up their dizzying scoring spree at Yankee Stadium by bashing New York 13-9 Saturday for a fifth straight win. MIAMI -- After giving up their early lead, the Miami Marlins took advantage of the New York Mets miscues late. Giancarlo Stanton hit his 34th home run and the Marlins scored three runs in the eighth inning to beat the Mets 9-6 on Monday. "It was back and forth, a few different lead changes there, we kept pushing and that was the biggest key to finish it off," Stanton said. Miami capitalized on some wildness by Mets reliever Jeurys Familia (2-4) in the eighth. Familia had two throwing errors and a wild pitch, leading to the three tiebreaking runs as the Marlins who snapped a five-game losing streak to the Mets. "I just had a bad day," Familia said. "I felt the same way I do every time out, I just had a bad day." Jarrod Saltalamacchia, who had doubled to open the inning, scored on Familias wild pitch two batters later, giving the Marlins a 7-6 lead. Adeiny Hechavarria later scored on a fielders choice with the bases loaded and Christian Yelich came in on a walk to Casey McGehee. Marcell Ozuna and McGehee finished with two RBIs each for the Marlins, who used five relievers after starter Henderson Alvarez left in the third inning with a left oblique strain. A.J. Ramos (6-0) pitched a scoreless eighth and Steve Cishek pitched the ninth for his 32nd save in 36 chances. Dilson Herrera, a 20-year old second baseman who is the youngest player in the Majors and the only one to jump from Single-A to the big leagues, hit his first career home run and first career triple while driving in three runs for the Mets. David Wright had two RBIs for New York. The score was tied at 6-6 going into the eighth before the Mets committed three of their season-high six errors and walked three batters. "It wasnt a big-league baseball game, I can tell you that," Mets manager Terry Collins said. Alvarez battled through the injury in the first two innings, retiring the first six batters he faced before he was pulled in a rough third inning. Alvarez allowed a home run to Herrera to start the third and a base hit by Wright, which cleared the bases after Ozunas wild throow home from centre field ended up in the stands to give the Mets a 4-2 lead.dddddddddddd "I was frustrated, I was mad, I wanted to keep pitching," Alvarez said. "I went out there with the pain and I was able to go through it, but sometimes youve got to give in to it. It was frustrating and a terrible feeling." Marlins manager Mike Redmond and a trainer came out to talk to Alvarez, who eventually slammed the ball into Redmonds hand when he left the mound. "You kidding me? All the foul tips Ive taken in my life, that was nothing," Redmond said. "It felt like a feather." The Mets led 6-5 in sixth after Herreras two-run triple, but the Marlins tied it in the bottom of the sixth on an RBI single by Yelich. Mets starter Zack Wheeler, who came into the game with a 6-1 record and 2.17 ERA over his last 11 starts, lasted just 4 2-3 innings while throwing 114 pitches. He struck out eight and allowed five hits and five runs -- two earned. "I felt terrible all day, honestly," Wheeler said. "My breaking ball was up in the zone -- nothing was really working for me." TRAINERS ROOM Marlins: Alvarez began feeling pain in his oblique during his last start on Aug. 27 at the Los Angeles Angels. He is listed as day-to-day and plans on returning to the mound this season. "The plan is to keep doing my work, keep doing my training, get healthy, and finish the year off healthy and finish the year off strong," Alvarez said. ... RHP Bryan Morris (hip) plans to be available in the bullpen on Tuesday. UP NEXT Marlins RHP Brad Penny (1-0, 5.40) will get the start against Mets LHP Jon Niese (7-10, 3.48) on Tuesday. Niese is 1-0 with a 1.42 ERA in three career starts at Marlins Park. Penny is 5-13 with a 6.25 ERA in his career against the Mets. STANTON STRIKES EARLY Stanton is tied with Torontos Jose Bautista for the most first-inning home runs in the majors this season with 12. HERRERA OFF TO A GOOD START Herrera is the youngest Met to hit his first career home run since Jose Reyes did so on June 15, 2003, against the Angels at Anaheim, California. ' ' '