Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen

Carmen`s Karmalegung
Cl11234566 Offline

19.11.2019 07:58
third overall last year and has plenty Antworten

Hugo Lloris says Tottenham are no longer living in the past and are instead looking forward to a bright future. The French international goalkeeper is involved in the Premier League title race for the first time since he joined Spurs from Lyon in 2012.Spurs have four games left to play, starting with West Brom at home on Monday Night Football, but the gap to leaders Leicester is now eight points following the Foxes 4-0 win against Swansea. Lloris says that whatever happens it will be a really good season and thinks the building blocks are in place for Spurs to consistently challenge for silverware in the coming years.I remember my first two seasons in Tottenham when I used to speak with people at the club or the fans, Lloris told Sky Sports Soccer Saturday.They used to live in the past through great players like Luka Modric, Gareth Bale, Dimitar Berbatov or Robbie Keane. Now, they are talking about the whole team, about the present and the future.We can feel we are improving step by step. We are focused on this season but we have to think about next season as well because we want to be consistent challengers for years. Its not about one good season, its about being consistent. To play Champions League football would be a good step for the club, the players and the fans, and in the next few years the new stadium will be coming, so its all positive for Spurs.While Lloris has been an integral player for Spurs over the last few seasons, he says much of the credit for the teams success is down to head coach Mauricio Pochettino, who took charge in 2014.The manager deserves a lot of credit for what the club is doing, said Lloris. He has changed a lot of things on the training ground, tactically and technically, he has his philosophy, and all the players are the right profile for him. On the pitch we are doing well, but the manager and the staff prepare us in the best way. We are focused on this season but we have to think about next season as well because we want to be consistent challengers for years. Its not about one good season, its about being consistent. Hugo Lloris We know what the manager expects, his tactical decisions and where he wants us to play. After two years, we know exactly what we have to do on the pitch. We try to be pro-active, try to get possession, win every challenge, be aggressive, play in the opponents half and create chances.Our philosophy is to be really pro-active and not wait for the opponent to make mistakes, but push them into making mistakes. We enjoy the way we are playing.Following their clash with West Brom on Monday, Spurs finish the season with trips to Chelsea and Newcastle, either side of a home game against Southampton. Hugo Lloris kept a clean sheet last time out as Spurs beat Stoke 4-0 In three of their four games they play after Leicester, but Lloris said: The key is to be focused on ourselves. We know if we are consistent until the end we can be rewarded, of course its not just up to us, but Leicester should drop points, if not then they deserve the trophy.We are in a good position and situation and it is a great chance for us. So we need to carry on and we will see what happens at the end of the season. Nobody can guess what will happen.We need to be consistent and not think about what is happening around us. We are strong together. We know where we want to be at the end and we try to work hard and prepare as well as possible.We are very motivated because we have a chance to do something great for the club.Watch Tottenham v West Brom on Monday Night Football. Coverage starts from 7pm on Sky Sports 1 HD. Also See: Vardy loss will impact Foxes Henrys title race verdict Spurs fixtures Get a £10 free bet! Luke Bard Jersey . Masahiro Tanaka has touched down in the United States and the courting of the Rakuten Golden Eagles stud pitcher has begun in earnest by a bevy of MLB teams interested in the Japanese ace. Don Baylor Jersey . James Harden wasnt worried and told his coach as much. "He was fired up but I told him: Its OK. Were going to be all right," Harden said. And they were. Houston scored 17 straight points after that timeout, led by 10 from Harden, to take the lead and roll to an easy 129-106 win. https://www.cheapangels.com/1393j-max-st...sey-angels.html. Canada was placed in one of the easiest groups during Saturdays live televised draw in Montreal. Tommy La Stella Jersey .ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season. Miguel Del Pozo Angels Jersey . -- The Guelph Storm are moving on to the Western Conference final after defeating the London Knights 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League playoff action. TORONTO -- Dont forget about Simon Pagenaud. That was the statement made by the French driver after he set the fastest practice time Friday at the Honda Indy Toronto. Pagenaud clocked one minute 00.0084 seconds at the 11-turn, 2.81-kilometre street course at Exhibition Place. IndyCar points leader Helio Castroneves was second in 1:00.0218 while Scott Dixon followed in 1:00.0769. Will Power, second overall in the standings, finished fourth while James Hinchcliffe of Oakville, Ont., trailed in fifth. Pagenaud enters the weekend doubleheader fourth in the standings, 50 points behind Castroneves with two wins and one pole. His practice times were cause for optimism for Schmidt Peterson Motorsports after Pagenaud finished ninth and 12th in both Toronto races last year. "I think last year we had a lot of issues with our brakes," said Pagenaud. "It was a difficult weekend, we really never, never had a proper run. It was a nightmare. It was inside, in-house that we needed to do some work. "We ironed all those details and I think now we have a very different approach, obviously we go to each race with the will to win. Which is very different, we had the will before but we didnt believe truly that we could do it. Now we do." Pagenaud will get the benefit of the doubt after the afternoon practice was cut short by a pair of red flags that may have prevented better times. Castroneves caused a long delay after stopping on track with ann electrical issue, and the session later ended under another flag when Ryan Briscoe stalled on track.dddddddddddd Josef Newgarden had the fastest time in the morning practice. He finished 13th in the afternoon. Pagenauds pace shouldnt be a surprise even if the 30-year-old is flying under the radar in the IndyCar championship race. He finished third overall last year and has plenty of time to make a move with six races remaining ahead of the season finale at Fontana on Aug. 30. "In my position, and thats the way I think things, you could put pressure on yourself if you want to but whats the point? Whats going to happen is Im either going to win the championship or Im not going to win it," said Pagenaud. "So the goal is obviously to win and Im going to focus as hard as I can on my stuff. My car is fast, has been fast lately, and were in good shape to do it. Now we need to execute, and thats the most important." Hinchcliffes day meanwhile, got off to rocky start with his car suffering from a cooling problem that delayed his session. The issue became moot when he finally got on track -- he briefly had the fastest time and finished third in the morning. "(The car) is a handful," said Hinchcliffe. "This track is always such a challenge for us set-up wise, and were seeing that again here today even though were less than a tenth off the pace. Its hard work out there trying to get that (fast lap)." ' ' '