Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen

Carmen`s Karmalegung
zhanjiao1212 Offline

18.04.2019 03:38
n the years to come, including many more f Antworten

Toronto Maple Leafs sniper Phil Kessel wont miss any time this regular season for slashing Buffalo tough guy John Scott. Saucony Outlet Italia . The NHL has suspended Kessel for the final three games of the exhibition season, but the winger will be available when Toronto opens its 2013-14 season against Montreal next Tuesday. As a result of being suspended for only pre-season games, Kessel will also not lose any of his salary. "Hes not going to be able to play anymore, so now hes going to really practice hard," coach Randy Carlyle said after Tuesday nights game against the Ottawa Senators. "So thats an advantage." Kessels clean record and the fact that Scott was not injured determined the suspension, according to NHL vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan, though in the video announcing the suspension, Shanahan pointed to Kessels slashes against Philadelphia Flyers defenceman Luke Schenn in a previous game as prior evidence of similar behaviour. The incident came during Sundays ugly game between the Leafs and Sabres, longtime division rivals. After Buffalos Corey Tropp was injured in a fight with Torontos Jamie Devane, Scott attempted to go after Kessel on the next shift. Kessel slashed Scott twice and gave him a spear and was ejected from the game. "While we acknowledged that Kessels initial motivation was self-defence, he persists and swings his stick again even having escaped the immediate threat from Scott," Shanahan said. The incident sparked a bench-clearing brawl, which resulted in Leafs right-winger David Clarkson being suspended for 10 regular-season games for leaving the bench and Buffalo coach Ron Rolston being fined for "player selection and team conduct." Asked if he thought Kessels three-game, pre-season suspension was fair, Carlyle implied he was done trying to determine such things. "I let the experts make those calls because Ive been fined before for my criticism of what happens at the league, and my wife told me to shut my mouth," he said. Saucony Scontate Uomo . Louis Blues have returned to the top spot in the TSN. Saucony Italia Scontate .C. United have acquired midfielder Alex Caskey from the Seattle Sounders for a third-round pick in the 2016 MLS draft. http://www.sauconyscontate.it/ . Ryu (8-3) allowed a run and three hits in six innings and struck out six in his 13th start. In his first 13 starts last season -- his first in the major leagues -- the left-hander was 8-5 with a 2.85 ERA. This was the ninth time this year that Ryu has allowed fewer than three earned runs, and he is 7-0 in those games.After three years as FA chairman, Greg Dyke emailed a parting message to his former colleagues. The message provided an insight into the areas in which he feels progress has been made and what his successor must do to protect the FA and the national game.Here is Dykes email in full... Dear All,As this is my final week as chairman of The FA, I thought Id write to everyone to say thank you for all the support youve given me over the past three years. I think we have made real progress in improving the FA and improving the service we give.While we havent done well in the two senior mens tournaments in my time - the World Cup in Brazil and this summers Euros in France - I believe we have put in place some of the basics we will need to fulfil my publicly stated ambition for England to win the World Cup in 2022.The performance of our Under-19s this week in Germany shows we are heading in the right direction. Remember these are many of the same players who won the Under-17 Euros two years ago and they will be in their prime by 2022. However, the problem still remains that these players need Premier League experience if they are to grow into the talented, mature players we need.In fact getting our young players real experience at the top level still remains, I believe, English footballs biggest problem. Fewer home-grown players than ever started matches in the Premier League last year. Although I was not a supporter of Brexit, it could be that by leaving the EU this problem could be solved.If the FA and the government were to have the determination to restrict the flow of European players coming to play in Britain to the very best and introduce quotas on the number of British players in Premier League sides it could be changed quickly.At the moment many very average European players are increasingly taking the slots which could be going to talented young English players from clubs academies.In three years we have also made progress in the womens game with both the growing impportance of the Womens Super League and the success of our team in coming third in last years World Cup. Scarpe Saucony Offerta. The latter showed what team spirit can achieve. And well done to the squad for reaching the Euro finals next year.At the grassroots we have started the extensive programme we need to improve facilities. The first two of the Parklife centres will open in Sheffield this autumn and hopefully they will be the first of many as we improve facilities across the cities and towns of England. We can no longer leave this to cash-strapped local authorities, the FA has to take a lead in this.I believe St Georges Park will grow in importance as our radically changed coach education programme for both men and women takes root. We need more and better coaches at most levels of the game and hopefully that is what we will produce in the years to come, including many more from the BAME community.In my time we also took a public lead in the movement to rid football of Sepp Blatter and the corruption which dominated FIFA. I wish his successor Gianni Infantino the very best in an incredibly difficult role but I am quietly optimistic that he can succeed.Finally The FAs out-dated governance system still needs radical reform - a reform I have failed to achieve. I hope my successor has better luck with the Council than I have, if not I am certain the time will come when Government finally and rightly decides enough is enough and intervenes.In Martin Glenn and his executive I believe we have an outstanding management team who can lead The FA in the years ahead to great success.Again thank you to everyone who has been so supportive over the past three years, I have enjoyed getting to know many of you.Best wishes,Greg Also See: Allardyce announcement close Dyke: Big Sam is the choice England U19s slip-up in semis What they say about Big Sam... ' ' '