Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen

Willkommen
Cl11234566 Offline

21.11.2019 01:37
his clients best interests Antworten

PHOENIX -- Theyre former Yankees, clubhouse neighbours and, potentially, new platoon partners with the Milwaukee Brewers. That gaping hole at first base might be filled in 2014 by lefty Lyle Overbay and righty Mark Reynolds. Each player signed a minor league deal with an invite to spring training, meaning theyll have to prove themselves -- again -- to stick around. "Its really an uncomfortable feeling," said manager Ron Roenicke, drawing on his own experiences in the majors. "I like that theres competition but I tell you what its a nervous time. I dont have fond memories of spring training." This spring, its Overbay and Reynolds who will be trying to impress Roenicke. Reynolds, 30, has a feast-or-famine reputation with 202 homers in his seven seasons in the majors with a career .233 average. He has struck out at least 154 times in each season since 2008, including 223 strikeouts in 2009. But Roenicke sees some hope in the stats. Last year between the Indians and Yankees, Reynolds had 154 strikeouts with 51 walks, about a 3-to-1 ratio. "He sees pitches. He waits for the pitch he wants to hit," Roenicke said. "Hes not up there hacking at everything, and I think thats the difference." Its a little tough on Reynolds having to win a job going into his eight season in the majors. He is back in the National League though, where he came up with the Arizona Diamondbacks in 2007. "Honestly, I was just looking for the best place to get at bats. Come in and have a good spring and kind of prove myself all over again," Reynolds said. Reynolds isnt usually that far from Overbay. Theyve got lockers right next to each other in the clubhouse. On Wednesday, there they were sitting next to each other taking a brief break during a sunny afternoon in the dugout during batting practice. And there was Overbay yelling out to Reynolds across the usual morning clubhouse din to pass on a reminder that it was time for a meeting. Overbay, 37, is back in Milwaukee for the first time since the 2005 season. It was after that season that Overbay was traded to Toronto in a deal that opened up first base for Prince Fielder. Since then, there have been stops in Pittsburgh and Arizona before spending 2013 with the Yankees. Overbay hit .240, though he did have a renaissance of sorts with 14 homers and 59 RBIs, both highs for him since 2010. It was with the Yankees, with the aid of hitting coach Kevin Long, that Overbay said he got the lower half of his body on track with his swing for the first two-thirds of the season. Overbay said he got untracked again the last two months, so he wanted to focus this off-season on regaining what he lost. "Sometimes when results arent happening, you resort back to your other path," Overbay said Wednesday. "So those are the kinds of things I wanted to get in muscle memory, so that when I came here and I could it through this whole year." He might potentially be the best defensive first baseman on the Brewers roster. Overbay is also a solid clubhouse presence who appears comfortable with what he needs to do in the latter part of his career. No guarantees yet with the Brewers. Besides Reynolds, returning veteran Juan Francisco, along with younger or less heralded players like Hunter Morris and Sean Halton are also in the mix at first. But without taking a swing in a game, Overbay has made an impression Roenicke. "I like what he has to say out there. I like what some of the younger guys have already come to me and said about him, that doesnt happen that often," Roenicke said. "So hes a guy that were really happy to have in camp." Fake Shoes Free Shipping . The Italian side scored twice in a four-minute span in the second half to defeat former stars from S. Fake Shoes For Sale .com) - James van Riemsdyk had two goals with one assist to help the Toronto Maple Leafs to a 5-2 win over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Friday night. https://www.fakeshoes.net/wholesale-fake...-plus-f239.html. The team announced the defensive coordinator will not be offered a contract extension. Wholesake Fake Under Armour Shoes . Stevenson scored the first three goals of the game in the first period for Regina (35-22-6), which has won eight of its last 10 games. Patrick DAmico added two for the Pats, Braden Christoffer had a single and Morgan Klimchuk chipped in a goal and four assists. Wholesale Fake Vapormax . The league-leading New York Rangers outhit and outmuscled the Maple Leafs during a 3-0 victory on Saturday. Backup goalie Martin Biron stopped all 20 shots he faced to complete a nice workmanlike effort by the visitors.Despite their speed, skill and creativity, there is something missing from the Whitecaps and it was plainly evident both Saturday at Columbus and Wednesday night versus Toronto. Theyre missing the knockout punch. Coach Carl Robinson indicated a few weeks ago that if hes looking to add to the squad, a pure finisher is top of his list. Someone who can score with both feet, his head, from a dead ball, open play. Beautiful goals, ugly goals - the Caps need a bona fide poacher to mix in with an already potent and dynamic group. Someone like, oh, I dont know - Camilo? Many supporters and even media types will not forgive, but Im willing to wager that eventually they would forget after the first spectacular game-winning goal. If Liverpools Luis Suarez taught us anything, its how quickly things can change in the court of public opinion. Something unexpected happened since the brilliant Brazilian walked away from Vancouver. The team didnt fall to pieces like many thought it would. In fact, overall its actually a better, more balanced side than the one he led in scoring last season. Kenny Miller chipped in, Darren Mattocks found his finishing touch while also becoming a provider, while Kekuta Manneh carried on where he left off last year. The Whitecaps have also found some goals and chances from the midfield for the first time in their MLS era thanks to Pedro Morales. Even Erik Hurtado, who seemed to have the touch of a blacksmith, has found his goal scoring mojo of late while adding clever movements to his very unique and powerful skill set. There are two facts we cant ignore about Camilos turbulent tenure in Mexico. He desperately wants to come back and the Whitecaps would love to have his Golden Boot-winning abilities. Carl Robinson always had a great relationship with the 25-year-old and has remained in touch to this day.dddddddddddd The path back to Vancouver for Camilo would be a murky ambiguous, not to mention unprecedented one. There has been all kinds of speculation as to how Vancouver might reacquire the diminutive marksman in the event his troubled Mexican club had its hand forced. Youd think MLS would want to assist Vancouver in that process after the PR nightmare for both club and league back in January. Whether the Whitecaps could bring him back with his team of handlers is another question. His chief advisor and close friend orchestrated a move that did not serve his clients best interests. But is that enough for Camilo to end their long association? Im sure the Whitecaps would prefer to deal with agents they trust. One also has to wonder whether Camilo could justify a DP slot and the corresponding salary, especially in the wake of Kenny Millers departure. It might have been the 34-year-old Scotsmans DP distinction, salary and relative production output that led to the Brazilians departure in the first place. Camilo had plenty of statistical leverage to justify a substantial pay raise. The Whitecaps added threat with a Camilo-like player wouldnt just come from the goals he bags, but also the attention he would take away from some of the other aforementioned threats. In a league with so much parity, a goal here or a free kick there could mean the difference between several rungs of the Western Conference ladder. In the meantime, the Whitecaps will watch and wait with a number 9 jersey available. Whether League MX and the Mexican government deliver their own knockout punch to the rogue club from Queretaro remains to be seen. ' ' '