Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen

Kartenbilder zum Üben
panxing18 Offline

29.05.2019 05:03
The Massacre Good morning Horners! We gather here this mornin Antworten

Good Morning Gjallarhorn – In The Raw – g Cameron Smith Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , following the game after the 27-6 defeat handed to the Minnesota Vikings by the Buffalo Bills. This one felt eerily like what was supposed to be a simple mission to go out and easily win. I’m sure that Lt. Col. George A. Custer felt pretty much the same way when he left Fort Abraham Lincoln in July of 1874. Not diminishing what happened in the Dakotas, so many years ago, because that was all too tragically real, whereas this is just a game. It just happens to be one where we invest ourselves as fans Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Stitched , just to witness what turned out to be a massacre of our hopes of a decisive and easy win.The Vikings lost by 21 points in a game they were favored in by as much as 17 points. This video is the result. Drew and I got together after the game, while Ted was enjoying New York City with his wife on their way to a vacation of a lifetime. Good for him to miss the failure of execution on the US Bank turf. Drew and I will bring you the gaudy details. This goes from an opening rant to acceptance. Just like Vikings fans everywhere, this was a tough one, but there are some laughs in the end. We need that after watching Josh Allen look like the “second coming of Joe Montana.” Ted Glover soaking up New York CityTed GloverLike Cameron Smith Jersey nfl draft , subscribe, and ring that damn bell! Then shout SKOL! As always, enjoy the watch! To say that Laquon Treadwell’s first three seasons in a Minnesota Vikings uniform have been underwhelming would be an understatement. The team’s first-round pick in 2016, Treadwell has amassed just 56 catches for 517 yards and one touchdown From China Cameron Smith Jersey , and hasn’t developed into the red zone threat that the team probably hoped he would become.With the top of the wide receiver depth chart in Minnesota occupied by Adam Thielen and Stefon Diggs for the foreseeable future, and with just one year left on his rookie contract, it could be time for him to get a fresh start somewhere else. But would there be anyone interested in dealing for him?Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Oakland (?) Raiders.Marcus Mosher at The Raiders Wire cites Treadwell as a player that the Silver and Black might Long Sleeve Cameron Smith Jersey , potentially, be interested in acquiring, based on what new GM Mike Mayock has had to say about him in the past. Mayock had Treadwell as the #1 wide receiver on his board in 2016, and clearly thinks that he has some talent.While that hasn’t quite panned out to this point Stefon Diggs Jersey , maybe Mike Mayock and Jon Gruden think that they might be able to get more out of Treadwell than the Vikings have.Also, they do have three first-round picks. . .none of which would be required to acquire Treadwell’s services. (I just wanted to see how many people I could freak out.)We’ll see if this comes to fruition in any way, but at this point I’d think the Vikings would be happy with just about whatever they could get in exchange for Treadwell. What do you think of a potential deal?