Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen

Willkommen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

28.05.2019 08:12
on ridges, and I felt like I hit a lot of good sho Antworten

CHONBURI, Thailand -- Anna Nordqvist made two late bogeys at the rainy LPGA Thailand, leaving her a stroke ahead Friday after the second round. Steve Larmer Jersey . The Swede shot an even-par 72 to remain 6 under. Germanys Sandra Gal, Paraguays Julieta Granada and Spains Azahara Munoz were tied for second. The players got a break from the usual hot, humid conditions, with the temperature only reaching the 70s the first two days at Siam Country Club. "I think we all expected it to be warmer," said Nordqvist, also a stroke ahead Thursday after opening with a 66. "Today with a little bit of rain and overcast it felt like I still had a lot of the energy leaving the 18th green." Nordqvist bogeyed Nos. 16 and 18. She had three birdies and three bogeys. "There were some tough pins out there," Nordqvist said. "A lot of them were on ridges, and I felt like I hit a lot of good shots and kept spinning off the ridges. Not much you can do. Felt like I hit it solid. A little disappointed to finish with a bogey on the last. "Overall, been hitting it great. Today, I felt like all things were good. Just couldnt get any putts to drop." The 26-year-old Nordqvist is winless since the 2009 LPGA Championship. "This is a position I been practicing to be in," Nordqvist said. "Halfway through and there are 36 more holes, but Im happy with the way Im playing. Hopefully, can make a couple more putts over the weekend and that should take care of it." Munoz and Granada shot 68, and Gal had a 70. Granada had a bogey-free round. "I holed out twice with lob shots, so that was nice," Granada said. "It was very welcome." Gal had three birdies and a bogey. "I didnt change my game plan, but it was just playing longer," Gal said. "Some of the pins were quite tough today, tucked in corners where you usually you just would go for the middle of the green. And then on top of that, you would have maybe one or two putts more because you just dont get any roll." Americans Stacy Lewis and Michelle Wie were 4 under. The third-ranked Lewis had seven birdies and four bogeys in a 69. Wie shot 73. Light showers in the morning left the greens and fairways softer than usual. "Just had the rain to start and just changed the way the golf course played," Lewis said. "Kind of took me a couple holes to adjust to that. Once I did, I hit some good shots. You just had to be a lot more aggressive, fly back to holes we normally cant do that. Just played completely different than it ever has. ... "There were a lot of back pins today, so it was hard to get the ball to stay up on those back shelves and get yourself to fly them all the way back there." Top-ranked Inbee Park, the defending champion who is making her first start of the year, was 2 under after a 71. Second-ranked Suzann Pettersen and No. 4 Lydia Ko also were 2 under. Pettersen had a 73 and the 16-year-old Ko shot 70. CM Punk Jersey . -- Brad Gushue of St. Brandon Saad Jersey .S. military base for UFC: Fight for the Troops 3. This fight card, which takes place in Fort Campbell, Kentucky, has had a number of changes, including headliner Lyoto Machida replaced by fellow Brazilian Rafael Natal. http://www.officialblackhawksfanstore.com/authentic-patrick-kane-blackhawks-jersey/ . Johnny Manziel, college footballs most entertaining player with the reputation for pulling off magical plays, was selected with the No. ATLANTA -- Aaron Harrison scored 22 points and Kentucky took a methodical 70-58 win over Georgia on Saturday to advance to another Southeastern Conference tournament championship game. Kentucky will play No. 1 Florida in Sundays championship game, creating the attractive matchup of the tournaments two top seeds. Florida beat Tennessee 56-49 in Saturdays first semifinal. The Wildcats improved their record of dominance in SEC semifinals to 38-2. James Young had 14 points and Julius Randle had 12 points and 11 rebounds for Kentucky (24-9), which never trailed but led only 36-32 at halftime. Kentuckys big lead was 16 points at 68-52. Kenny Gaines had 13 points, all in the second half, and Charles Mann had 12 for Georgia (19-13), which now likely will wait for a NIT bid. Kentucky has enjoyed the SEC tournament in "Catlanta" and the Georgia Dome. The Wildcats have won six tournament championships in Atlanta. Overall, Kentucky has 27 SEC tournament titles. Andrew Harrison had 12 points and nine assists for Kentucky. Floridas undefeated regular-season run through the conference included a sweep of two games against Kentucky. Florida took an 84-65 home win over the Wildcats on March 8 to close the regular season. Kentucky led only 41-39, following a driving basket by Gaines for his first points. Chris Chelios Jersey. Young made a short jumper from the baseline, Dakari Johnson stole a pass from Georgias Brandon Morris, and Aaron Harrison sank a 3-pointer to push the Wildcats lead to 46-39. Gaines answered with a 3-pointer, but it wasnt enough to keep the Wildcats from claiming momentum. Youngs tip-in pushed Kentuckys lead to 10 points at 53-43. Andrew Harrisons 3-pointer gave the Wildcats their biggest lead at 61-48. Harrison had 16 points in the first half but Georgia stayed close, trailing 36-32 at halftime on Marcus Thorntons buzzer-beating layup. It was a rare strong inside move for the Bulldogs, whose attempts near the basket were often influenced by Kentuckys bigger front-line players, including two 7-footers, Dakari Johnson and Willie Cauley-Stein. Kentucky forward Julius Randle, who grabbed nine rebounds in the opening 20 minutes, finished with 12 points and 11 rebounds. Georgia was playing in its first SEC semifinal since 2008, the year a tornado hit downtown Atlanta and forced the tournament to move from the Georgia Dome to Georgia Techs old Alexander-Memorial Coliseum. The Bulldogs beat Kentucky in the quarterfinals before winning the tournament. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '