Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen

Kartenbilder zum Üben
panxing18 Offline

18.09.2019 03:38
I know most of you felt like the Panthers p Antworten

layoff chances circled the toilet with the loss to the Buccaneers. I agree the odds are against the Panthers winning their four remaining games to create their best opportunity to make the playoffs. They certainly have to play better if they are going to win even one more game. But lets for a moment assume the Panthers do turn things around and win three of their final four games. Would a 9-7 record we good enough this season or is it imperative they win ten games? Of course winning ten games is no guarantee of a playoff spot but again for the purpose of this article let’s assume it is. I’ll revisit this key assumption before I close this piece.To assess the Panthers’ chances we need to first predict who will win the NFC East. The preference is for Washington to win the division since the Panthers have the tie breaker over the Cowboys and Eagles from beating them in the season opener. Washington beat the Panthers earlier in the season and own the tie breaker over the Panthers. Yet with Washington losing a second quarterback to injury last night I doubt Mark Sanchez can will Washington into the playoffs. Here is their remaining schedule:That is not a hard schedule really Christian McCaffrey Jersey Discount , but again, without a decent quarterback I don’t see them winning more than one game remaining. So let’s assume Washington folds, finishes 7-9 and is out. That leaves the Eagles and Cowboys who play next Sunday in Dallas.The Eagles have by far the hardest remaining schedule. All four games are against potential playoff teams with three on the road. I don’t see the Eagles winning more than two games of the four remaining to finish 8-8. That bodes well for the Panthers to get in with just nine wins. The Cowboys (7-5) are in the drivers seat in the division. If they win next Sunday at home against the Eagles then they have a favorable schedule after that:The Cowboys are playing well and could run the table and finish 11-5. I’m okay with that really as long as Washington folds by only winning seven games. The Vikings are also a threat to grab that sixth playoff spot. They aren’t exactly playing well either and their schedule is stout though not as stout as the Eagles.I see the Vikings winning only two of four games to finish 8-7-1. So that scenario still leaves the door open for a nine-win Panthers team. So what about Seattle? It doesn’t matter. They do have the easiest schedule remaining but hey they are welcome to the No. 5 seed. I don’t care whether we play the Bears or the Cowboys in the first round of the playoffs. But just for gits and shiggles here the Seahawks remaining schedule.So they only have that Week 16 matchup with the Chiefs to worry about. The Seahawks should finish with at least ten wins. Like I said though, it doesn’t really matter. In fact Christian McCaffrey Jersey Super Bowl , we want them to beat the Vikings next Monday night. Panthers fans should prepare to tune in to that one. So in summary, next week we need the following:Cowboys beat the EaglesSeahawks beat the Vikings Giants beat WashingtonPanthers beat the BrownsThink about it, winning cures everything and in this scenario the Panthers are right back in sole possession of the sixth playoff spot. Of course holding it with the Saints coming to Charlotte the following week will be the next test for Ron Rivera and the Panthers. The positive is it at least puts them back to controlling their own destiny. In that there is still hope in spite of the current four game win streak. All it takes is one win to put all that behind them.Panthers 2018 season opener countdown: 33 days to go We are 33 days away from the beginning of the Carolina Panthers 2018 season. Since there are no current players on the roster wearing the No. 33, let’s look back at a former cornerback who spent a few years of his career in Carolina—Doug Evans.I’m sure you’re wondering why I’m writing this about Doug Evans instead of Tre Boston (or even Mike Goodson) and the answer is simple—Evans actually did something noteworthy during his time in Carolina. Do you know what it is? If not Christian McCaffrey Jersey For Sale , read along to find out.(If you do know, you should read along anyway since you’re already here. . . just saying.)Evans played for the Panthers from 1998-2001, and during that 2001 season he set the franchise record for most interceptions in a single season by picking off eight passes. The record still stands today, and only four players in team history have come close to matching it:7—Kurt Coleman (2015) Christian McCaffrey Jersey On Sale , Chris Gamble (2005)6—Brett Maxie (1995), Chris Gamble (2004), Ken Lucas (2005)Evans was drafted in the 6th round (No. 141 overall) by the Packers in the 1993 NFL Draft and stayed in Green Bay until he was signed by Carolina in 1998. He also played for the Seahawks and Lions after his time in Carolina ended in 2001. He finished his ten-year career with 639 tackles, 28 interceptions and six sacks.Do you have any fond memories of Doug Evans Christian McCaffrey Jersey Sale , Panthers fans? If so, please share them. Do you think anyone will ever break his franchise record for interceptions in a single season? Who do you think that will be? Share your predictions with us!Information from Wikipedia contributed to this story.