Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen

Termine
zhanjiao1212 Offline

03.06.2019 05:43
didnt know what to expect.The Antworten

Luke Tasker is thankful he doesnt play defence in the CFL. Dermontti Dawson Jersey .Many nuances of Canadian football a€” notably the unlimited motion and wider, longer field a€” can make for a fast, high-scoring game. The wide-open space is great news for offensive players like Tasker, a second-year receiver with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats, but creates no shortage of challenges for those who must cover them.Id really hate to play defence up here, Tasker said. I think it (Canadian football) is a disadvantage to defences.Now, its three-down football so that gives the defence a little bit of an advantage back but I still wouldnt want to play there.Tasker, 23, has been a quick study. The former Cornell star is Hamiltons leading receiver in yards (517) and TD grabs (three) and second in catches (44) this season. Not bad, considering the son of former Buffalo Bills receiver/special-teams dynamo Steve Tasker wasnt sure what he was getting himself into when he joined the Ticats on Sept. 17, 2013 after being released by the NFLs San Diego Chargers.I didnt know too much about (CFL), he said. I knew about the Grey Cup because thats a game thats always been televised in the U.S.I knew about some of the rules and there being 12 players on the field but I didnt know what to expect.The five-foot-11, 191-pound Tasker started three regular-season games and two playoff contests last year, including Hamiltons 45-23 Grey Cup loss to Saskatchewan. He had 13 catches for 202 yards and a TD during the regular campaign before adding three receptions for 52 yards in the CFL title contest.But the biggest adjustment for Tasker was dealing with the unlimited motion.The big thing is not only being able to time it up (hitting line of scrimmage when ball is snapped) but also making sure you use it to your advantage, Tasker said. The field is bigger but sometimes you dont feel that extra space because of the extra man so the second thing for me was recognizing the defences because they look different up here regarding the contours of the defensive secondary.But in Hamilton Tasker was reunited with head coach Kent Austin and offensive co-ordinator Tommy Condell, who were Taskers head coach and receivers coach, respectively, at Cornell. Tasker quickly became familiar with the Ticats offence because they were using much of the same terminology he had in university.That was really a huge help, he said.This season, Tasker has developed a nice chemistry with new Ticats starter Zach Collaros, whose arrival in the off-season made veteran Henry Burris expendable.Zach is very good in practice at getting what he wants from us so come gametime he knows were running exactly what he told us to, Tasker said. Theres a level thats come with me and Zach but also Zach and the receiving corps.Were getting smoother and smoother every week . . . I guess its a level of maturity were getting to.And following in the footsteps of his All-Pro father, Tasker is also contributing on Hamiltons special teams, including as a holder for kicker Justin Medlock.A great special-teams player is unselfish and cares about his team, Tasker said. My dad was a very, very good player, especially on that third side of the ball.If you ask his teammates, theyd say he was an unselfish player who was tough and expected to make the play.Hamilton hosts the B.C. Lions on Saturday having gone 4-1 since Collaros returned after missing five games with concussion-like symptoms. The emergence of a solid defence has certainly contributed to the resurgence but Tasker said Collaros deserves his share of the credit.Its never one thing and its never one guy . . . but Zach is the starting quarterback, Tasker said. You cant underplay how important thats been for us during this stretch.Hes had a huge part in that.Despite a dismal start, Hamilton controls its playoff destiny heading into the final third of the regular season. Following Saturdays game, the Ticats will play their final five contests against East Division rivals a€” two with arch-rival Toronto and Ottawa, respectively, and another with Montreal.I think a nine-team league is exciting, Tasker said. Im from Buffalo and it reminds me of Sabres games where theyre playing the Maple Leafs and then two weeks later theyre playing the Maple Leafs again.Its an excitement that doesnt happen in the NFL or college football. The second half of the CFL season, I think, is one of the best in sports.Finishing first or second in the East would secure Hamilton a home playoff game, which is important considering the club is 3-0 at new Tim Hortons Field. The Ticats moved into the new facility barely a month ago but it immediately felt like home after having to play all last years home contests in Guelph, Ont., and the first three of 2014 at McMaster University.Its nice to finally be able to walk out of your own locker-room and on to your own field and not feel like every game was somewhat of an away game, Tasker said. Its clear Tim Hortons Field isnt an easy place to come into and win.Its a pretty cool thing to be part of because weve only had three games there but its kind of already getting a reputation. Mel Blount Jersey .C. -- The Carolina Hurricanes used a strong third period to extend their winning streak to three games. Joe Gilliam Jersey . The thinking at the time was Clowney could have already been promised he would be selected first overall by the Houston Texans, therefore negating any need to meet with any other teams. The plot took another twist this week. http://www.cheapsteelersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-ernie-stautner-jersey .C. -- Steve Spurrier was much happier about South Carolinas improved performance than about his lastest career milestone.SEATTLE - The Seattle Mariners will have right-hander Hisashi Iwakuma under contract for the 2015 season.The Mariners announced Thursday that Iwakumas $7 million option was vested based on his on-field performance. Iwakuma missed the first month of the 2014 season but went 15-9 with a 3.52 ERA in 28 starts. In 91 career games with Seattle, Iwakuma is 38-20 with a 3.07 ERA.General manager Jack Zdurienncik said at the end of the season that Iwakuma would be returning for 2015. Devin Bush Jersey. Seattle also announced that left-handed pitcher Brian Moran was returned to the organization after being lost in the Rule 5 draft. Moran was selected by Toronto and traded to the Los Angeles Angels. Moran missed the entire 2014 season after undergoing Tommy John surgery on his left elbow in April. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '