Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen

Kartenbilder zum Üben
carrie201918 Offline

28.05.2019 05:21
SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Clint Irwin made seven saves in the Colorado Rapids fourth shutout in five matches, a 0-0 draw with the S Antworten

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Clint Irwin made seven saves in the Colorado Rapids fourth shutout in five matches, a 0-0 draw with the San Jose Earthquakes on Wednesday night. Irwin lowered his goals-against average to 0.83, making four critical stops to preserve the tie for the Rapids (4-2-3) in their first game since losing leading scorer Vicente Sanchez to a sprained knee. Irwin got just enough of a touch on Chris Wondolowskis 88th-minute shot to push it into the far post, where it caromed back out, costing the Earthquakes (1-3-4) a chance for their second straight home victory. The teams also tied 0-0 in Colorado on April 19. In the 62nd minute, Irwin made a reaction stop on Atiba Harris powerful 14-yard attempt. Irwin also turned aside a couple of solid chances for San Jose late in the first half, palming away Wondolowskis header in the 30th minute and knocking down a free kick from Khari Stephenson 6 minutes later. Stephenson, making his first start of the season for San Jose, sent a 25-yard effort just over the crossbar in the 25th minute. San Jose lost right back Andreas Gorlitz, an MLS newcomer, to a right knee injury just before halftime. Mohamed Bamba Jersey .This one was bigger than most.Ben Roethlisberger and LeVeon Bell came up big in a game that Pittsburgh had to win Sunday, leading the Steelers to a 42-21 drubbing of the Cincinnati Bengals that left the AFC North race wide open. Dwight Howard Jersey . Nick Holden scored two goals and had an assist and the Avalanche held off the Nashville Predators 5-4 Saturday night for their fourth straight victory. http://www.magicauthentic.com/kids-shaqu...l-magic-jersey/. Of all the names out there who could realistically be dealt by Wednesdays deadline, Ryan Kesler remains No. 1 on the most desired list. And while were not sure if theyre any closer to a deal, we now have a defined price. Aaron Gordon Jersey . The 17-time Grand Slam champion, who lose three straight finals in Monte Carlo to Rafael Nadal from 2006-08, has not played in the tournament since 2011, when he lost to Jurgen Melzer in the quarterfinals. Arron Afflalo Jersey .The result meant Juventus will spend the winter break three points clear of Roma after the league leader beat Cagliari 3-1 on Thursday.Milan remained seventh ahead of the rest of the weekends fixtures, but was provisionally two points behind third-place Napoli in their duel for the final Champions League spot.TEMPE, Ariz. -- A month from his 30th birthday, Antonio Cromartie is coming to the desert to face the challenges of the NFC West. The three-time Pro Bowl cornerback signed a one-year contract with the Cardinals on Thursday, saying he was lured by the teams aggressive pursuit of him and the fact that the team is developing into a contender. "I was looking for a team that was contending," Cromartie said at a late afternoon news conference, "and I found it. Like I said, they are moving in the right direction." Despite Cromarties pedigree, there was no avalanche of interest from other teams when the New York Jets released him on March 9. "I dont know. I really dont know," he said when asked why. "Maybe it was playing into my age, I dont know. Maybe it was playing into my hip. No one knew the outcome of my hip from last year or anything like that. I dont know, but Im happy where Im at." Cromartie was bothered by a hip flexor strain the first 12 weeks of last season but said it improved over the final month. " Right now, I feel like Im 100 per cent," he said. "Ive been running around, cutting and doing everything else. I havent had any problems with it." The Cardinals move is in line with a flurry of one-year deals general manager Steve Keim signed players to in his first months on the job last year. "Just like a lot of the other guys that weve signed in the past, I feel really good about the fact that a guy who has a chip on his shoulder, has huge upside, has all the physical tools and has played at a high level," Keim said, "and now were bringing him in on a one-year deal where hes ready to prove to the NFL and the world that hes still the same kind of guy." Cromartie called his release by the Jets and the relative disinterest from other teams "big-time motivation" for his coming season. "You dont get many phone calls, but its mootivation to come out for one (year).dddddddddddd You are part of a team that is right where it needs to be. It is a team that is committed to winning and also a team that is right on the edge, on the verge of being a Super Bowl championship team and thats what you look for. Im a veteran guy. Im going into my ninth year, and thats what you look for." Cromartie led the Jets last season with three interceptions. He also had eight passes defenced and one forced fumble. He was released by the Jets on March 9. For his career, Cromartie, the No. 19 overall pick by the San Diego Chargers in the 2006 draft, has 28 interceptions, 97 passes defenced, two forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries. He has had two interceptions in the playoffs. Cromartie start alongside Pro Bowl cornerback Patrick Peterson. Tyrann Matiheu played the nickel corner as well as safety as a rookie last year before going down with torn knee ligaments. Cromartie called that a formidable trio. "When you add all three of us into the secondary," Cromartie said, "it just speaks volumes of what this secondary can be because you have three guys on the back end that have the potential of making an interception and turning it into a touchdown. You have three playmakers on the back end. Thats what you are looking for. You are looking for guys to be a great tandem on the back and be game changers at the end of the day." Cromartie reportedly was interested in returning to the Jets but visited the Cardinals last week. He was named All-Pro after leading the NFL with a career-high 10 interceptions in 2007. He has scored five touchdowns, including a 109-yard interception return that is tied for the longest play in NFL history. Cromartie has missed one game the past four seasons. He is the third significant free agent signing for the Cardinals, joining left tackle Jared Veldheer and wide receiver-kick returner Ted Ginn Jr. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '