Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen

Ausbildung in der Videoschule
Cl11234566 Offline

26.11.2019 07:44
The Atlanta Falcons say Mike Tice Antworten

REGINA -- Calgary Stampeders kicker Rene Paredes was serenaded by Drakes "Started from the Bottom" as he headed to the stage to accept his award as the CFLs Most Outstanding Special Teams Player award. "Started from the bottom, now were here," went the refrain. For a player ignored in the draft, it was a fitting soundtrack. Paredes recalls that three kickers went in the first three rounds. "It really doesnt matter any more," he said, his trophy on a table next to him. Paredes received 47-of-50 votes by the Football Reporters of Canada and the leagues eight head coaches in winning the award Thursday night. Montreal linebacker Marc Beswick was the Eastern nominee. "Coming into this league undrafted, it was very hard and tough. All I could do was use it as motivation," Paredes said. Paredes may have got some more motivation in that his team was mistakenly etched on the trophy as the Saskatchewan Roughriders. It is slated to be fixed. The 28-year-old from Montreal was close to perfection in 2013. He was good on 54-of-57 field goals -- a success rate of 94.7 per cent -- and set a record for most consecutive field goals in the regular season with 39. The previous mark was 30 by Paul McCallum. Paredes led the league in field goals made (54), points (213) and converts (49). He also averaged 63.5 yards a kickoff. But the Stampeders 35-13 loss to Saskatchewan in the Western final still rankles. "Its still tough to swallow," he said in an earlier interview. Paredes is as close to automatic as it gets in field goal kicking. He has missed just six-of-100 attempts over the last two seasons and 129 of 145 in his three-year career. He refuses to rest on his laurels. "When theres a lot of success youve got to work harder and thats what I did in the off-season. My goal was to get better. Ill take the same approach this off-season, get better, and well see what happens next year." Asked how he follows this season, he said: "I guess go 95 per cent. And the Grey Cup. I wish I had the Grey Cup." Paredes, however, limits his actual kicking in the off-season in his Montreal home to allow his body to recover from the rigours of the season. He rests until January when he starts working out. He starts kicking in April, starting with a four- or five-day session with kicking guru Don Sweet. After that, he may kick once a week or every two weeks. "The main thing is to keep my leg strength," he said. "You dont forget how to kick. Thats what youve got training camp for. Obviously you have to kick, I cant go to training camp without kicking but I dont try to tire my leg out in the off-season." Kicking takes a toll. Paredes reckons he kicks maybe 2,000 to 3,000 balls a season. "Your leg is tired. I felt it towards the end of the season," he said. "Not really injuries but it was bothering me." A former star kicker for Concordia, Paredes arrived in Calgary after a couple of stints in Winnipegs camp. He won the job after Rob Maver went down in the first game of the 2011 season and Stamps GM-coach John Hufnagel brought in Paredes and three others as possible replacements. Paredes was the last kicker standing, making a 50-yarder in his first field-goal attempt. Born in Venezuela to Peruvian parents, Paredes moved to Miami and then Montreal. A former soccer player, he switched to football after his high school football coach asked his soccer counterpart who had the strongest leg. The CFL awards are sponsored by Gibsons Finest. yeezy black friday .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Colts by 5RECORD VS. SPREAD — Cincinnati 8-8, Indianapolis 11-5SERIES RECORD — Colts lead 18-10LAST MEETING — Colts beat Bengals 27-0, Oct. Wholesale Yeezy . As analysts we do the same thing, so here are some observations from week one. First there were two major upsets. I should say, major upsets in the eyes of the fans and prognosticators. https://www.wholesaleyeezyauthentic.com/. Just ask Arsenal fans. However, Arsene Wenger has repeatedly told anyone willing to listen that finishing in that spot is more important than winning a cup competition. Cheap Yeezy From China .com) - Nate Buss 3-pointer with 5. Yeezy For Sale . In the last race before the Sochi Olympics, Bjoergen followed up her win in the 10-kilometre classical race on Saturday by beating World Cup sprint leader Denise Herrmann of Germany by 0.43 seconds for her fifth victory of the season.FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- The Atlanta Falcons say Mike Tice will become their new offensive line coach. The team announced the move Wednesday. Tice replaces Pat Hill and Paul Dunn, who were fired after the Falcons completed a 4-12 season. Atlanta also dismissed defensive line coach Ray Hamilton. Tice took over as head coach of the Minnesota Vikings for the last game of the 2001 and held thhe job for the next four seasons.dddddddddddd He compiled a record of 32-33, including one playoff appearance. Most recently, the 54-year-old Tice served as offensive co-ordinator of the Chicago Bears in 2012. He was out of coaching this past season. Tice is charged with improving a beleaguered line that allowed quarterback Matt Ryan to be sacked a career-high 44 times. ' ' '