Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen

Kartenbilder zum Üben
panxing18 Offline

22.08.2019 02:45
The Falcons have some work to do in order to pu Antworten

t together a team that will finish with a better record than this season’s 7-9 squad Austin Hooper Jersey 2019 , but that process won’t involve big splashes in free agency.That’s the message that General Manager Thomas Dimitroff sent from Atlanta on Thursday. The team needs to upgrade their offensive line, among other spots, but Dimitroff said the team will be looking at other ways to do that.“I don’t think necessarily we need to make a whole bunch of bold moves,” Dimitroff said, via the . “I think we have some really good football players on this team. We have a very good coaching staff and a head coach who knows how to get the most out of everyone. We have some regrouping to do on a number of different areas youth Devonta Freeman Jersey , of course. I don’t necessarily think that means dropping a ton of money in free agency. I think there is a draft out there that can be very beneficial to us potentially on both sides of the ball. Front-wise you can acquire in the draft as well. We will be very manageable and mindful about how we are going to be approaching free agency. We are not just going to throw money at it for the sake of it.”The Falcons are projected to have in the neighborhood of $18 million in cap space for 2019, although that number could change if they reach agreement on new deals for defensive tackle Grady Jarrett and wide receiver Julio Jones. Dimitroff reiterated that those are priorities for the team as they head deeper into their offseason. This weekend we’ll find out if our worst nightmare — a Patriots vs. Saints Super Bowl in Atlanta’s very own Mercedes-Benz Stadium — will come true. Dave already gave you three compelling reasons to root for the Rams against the Saints, but I just need to give you one: Do it because they’re the Saints. Imagine what Saints fans are going to be like if they win against the Patriots, of all teams, in the Falcons’ home stadium? They’re mostly insufferable now. That will give them unbearable hubris Stitched Devonta Freeman Jersey , and they will never let Falcons fans live it down. Ever. And it’s only going to be slightly less awful if the Patriots win. On one hand, at least they aren’t the Saints. On the other hand, Super Bowl LI happened and I’m still sad about it. I’m switching it up a bit this week. Instead of a traditional petty rooting guide, I’m ranking all four possible Super Bowl matchups. Let’s start with what is obviously the best case scenario. Chiefs vs. RamsThese are two teams I have no strong emotional connection to one way or the other. The Chiefs with Patrick Mahomes have been fun as hell to watch this season. He is a revelation. The Rams are stacked with talent, and surely Georgia fans would be thrilled to see Todd Gurley running all over the Benz on Super Bowl Sunday. But most importantly Black Giorgio Tavecchio Jersey , these teams are not the Patriots or the Saints, and that’s really what matters here. Patriots vs. RamsNobody but Patriots fans want to see the Patriots in yet another Super Bowl, but Falcons fans know better than anyone how dangerous that team is in the postseason. If they have to make it, let’s hope they face the Rams. Chiefs vs. SaintsIf this happens, I hope Mahomes throws for 700 yards and 10 touchdowns and the defense shuts the Saints out entirely. I would also accept the Saints taking a 28-3 lead and then blowing it and losing to Kansas City. These are the only ways I could enjoy a Super Bowl with the Saints in it. Patriots vs. SaintsI’ve already made my feelings about this one clear Giorgio Tavecchio Jersey 2019 , so I’ll sum it up in gif form. Picks: Perhaps it’s wishful thinking. But every single one of us — Kevin, DW, Carter, Dave, Adnan Black Logan Paulsen Jersey , Evan, Matt, Kyle, and yours truly — picked the Chiefs and the Rams. Fingers crossed.