Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen

Termine
zhanjiao1212 Offline

03.06.2019 05:42
the new-look Clippers. Hes a guy that can protect the paint, Antworten

TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on the Raptors need for a good start, a healthy Anderson Varejao, the return of Danny Granger, the improved De Andre Jordan and the Rockets juggling free agent addition Asik with Howard. Martin Brodeur Jersey . 1. Raptors open pre-season action: Last season, the Raptors only lost one game in the pre-season and played really well before having a disastrous 4-19 start to the regular season and for all intents and purposes, the season was over. Getting off to a good start come Oct 30 and beyond is what matters. I was one of the ones lured in by the impressive pre-season only to be disappointed by the early season play. This season, whatever works for head coach Dwane Casey and his staff in their preparation for the Oct 30th opener vs. Boston is paramount. They know exactly what they need to work on, what they have to put into their offensive and defensive systems and, most importantly, how they want to experiment with roles/playing time so you know your team well enough when the games count for real. The Ws are nice at any time, yet a cohesive/prepared group at the end of the month is the goal. Here we go. 2. Anderson Varejao (Cavs): Having him healthy and in the lineup will be huge for the Cavaliers. He was having a very nice season (14ppg and 14rpg) last year before he got injured. You have him out there and you get some minutes from Andrew Bynum and this team will be tough to play against. Ive already heard the discussion that Varejao will be trade bait since hes got an expiring contract. Maybe so, but developing a winning team that makes the playoffs is huge for an organization hoping to take the next step and maybe lure Varejaos old teammate (some guy in Miami) back to Ohio next summer. Varejao helps the Cavs have a better chance at winning and, unless they get blown away by a trade offer for him, concentrate on getting Ws. 3. Danny Granger (Pacers): Good to see him back on the court. Real curious how he will adjust to Paul Georges increased role/profile on the team and his role possibly changing. Hes a good professional scorer who will add a new element of firepower and depth to the Pacers attack. Over the course of a long season, having a guy like Granger is quite a luxury. It will be very interesting to see how head coach Frank Vogel handles the situation on a daily basis and whether president Larry Bird stays with Granger or tries to dangle him in the trade market. Either way, a healthy Granger helps the organization. 4. De Andre Jordan (Clippers): I found Doc Rivers comments about him to be encouraging. Rivers alluded to the fact that he would have loved having Kevin Garnett in LA yet not at the expense of Jordan and also emphasized that hes a very valuable defender and much improved. Obviously, Rivers is trying to pump up Jordans tires and let him know that hes a significant piece to the new-look Clippers. Hes a guy that can protect the paint, rebound on both ends, get you garbage points in the lane and play with energy. Can he be a consistent post player and free-throw shooter? Can you have him on the court in crunch time? Only time will tell but its clear that Rivers wants to see it through for a while and figure out whether hes got more room for growth. 5. Omer Asik (Rockets): They made a run at him, luring him away from the Bulls as a free agent last year and now hes trying to figure out where hell fit with the new free agent, Dwight Howard. Do I see the two of them being able to play extensively together? Highly unlikely. How Kevin McHale sees this through will be important for this potential trade chip. If given minutes, hes a player that can be a consistent double/double guy for you. Asik has already expressed concern about how it will all unfold. My guy tells me that GM Daryl Morey is a bold/forward thinking operator and wont let this fester for long. If its not working, theyll be swinging a deal. Better to be proactive than reactive. Pavel Zacha Jersey . -- Jerome Williams glanced at Philadelphias schedule and realized he would be facing the Oakland Athletics yet again, with another new team. New Jersey Devils Jerseys .com) - American Madison Keys grabbed a first- round victory on Sunday in a rainy start to the Apia International Sydney tournament. http://www.authenticdevilspro.com/Ken-daneyko-devils-jersey/ . - Aaron Rodgers makes tough throws that can leave fans of the Green Bay Packers speechless. LOS ANGELES -- The Clippers and Trail Blazers went back and forth for 48 minutes. When it was over, Los Angeles escaped with perhaps its most satisfying victory of the season -- and Portland was saddled with its second heartbreaking loss in 48 hours. Blake Griffin scored 36 points, Chris Paul had 20 points and 12 assists, and the Clippers beat the Trail Blazers 122-117 on Wednesday night in the final game for both teams before the All-Star break. The Clippers, who set a franchise record for largest victory Sunday in their 45-point thrashing of Philadelphia, converted 16 Portland turnovers into 20 points during a nip-and-tuck affair that included 40 lead changes. "We were up one, down one, up one," Paul said. "I told them in the timeout: Fellas, we need to get a score and a stop. I told B.G. if we get a score and a stop, it changes the whole game. It was frustrating because it was me making mistakes on defence, and they were getting shots. But all in all, it was a good win for us." The Clippers won for the 14th time in 19 games since Jan. 4, when the Spurs handed them their worst loss of the season, 116-92 in San Antonio. Paul made 10 of 15 shots in his second game back after missing 18 with a separated right shoulder. "Its definitely not (100 per cent)," he said. "But as long as Im not hindering my team and my teammates, I feel I can be effective out there." Jamal Crawford added 25 points for the defending Pacific Division champions, who go into All-Star weekend 37-18 -- their second-best winning percentage at the break in franchise history. They were 39-17 last season, when they finished 56-26 and won their first division title. Los Angeles and Portland are each 5 1/2 games behind Oklahoma City for the best record in the Western Conference. "Im in a great place, as far as our team going into the break," Paul said. "Its one of the best feelings Ive had about a team since Ive been in the league, just strictly because of defence. The biggest thing with us is that everyone has bought into the defensive end. We understand that we can score every night, but its going to be our defence that carries us." LaMarcus Aldridge scored 25 points and Damian Lillard had 21 for the Blazers, who are 5-8 since a five-game winning streak last month. The loss wwas their fifth straight to the Clippers at Staples Center. Will Butcher Jersey. Clippers centre DeAndre Jordan had a miserable time trying to guard Aldridge in the first quarter, as the 6-foot-11 power forward made six of seven shots -- one night after going 5 for 22 from the field and scoring 12 points in Portlands 98-95 home loss to Oklahoma City. "Its tough, especially going into the break," Lillard said. "You want to go into it with some momentum and on a good note. We played two good games, but we just werent able to pull either game out." All of Aldridges first six baskets against the Clippers came from at least 17 feet away, including a 3-pointer that gave the Blazers a 30-25 lead with 1:42 left in the period. "Its the NBA. Youre not going to completely stop somebody from scoring," Jordan said. "I think they lead the league in scoring, but we did our best job tonight and we got stops when it counted." Los Angeles then went on a 12-0 run to go ahead 37-30 with 10:50 left in the second quarter, as backup point guard Darren Collison capped the rally with a layup and two free throws. Less than 7 1/2 minutes later, Griffin outleaped 7-1 centre Meyers Leonard on a lob above the basket by Paul and finished the alley-oop for a 53-52 edge with 3:28 left in the half. "Blakes dominance is something that we need. Hes been our MVP all season long," Paul said. "I keep telling him: I dont want to stop that. I dont want to hinder that. I just want to be a part of it." NOTES: Jordan had six rebounds in 37 minutes, ending his double-digit streak at 31 games. The franchise record is 42 by Swen Nater in 1977-78. ... Portland came in averaging an NBA-best 107.7 points, and the Clippers were second with 106.7 per game. ... The Blazers are the only team in the league to have the same starting lineup in every game -- Aldridge, Lillard, Wesley Matthews, Nicolas Batum and Robin Lopez. They all scored in double figures. ... Paul, who will be playing in his seventh All-Star game, scored his 11,000th career point on a short running jumper with 5:52 remaining. His 113 double-doubles since the start of the 2010-11 season are the most by any point guard during that stretch. ... Seven of Portlands next eight games are at home, where the Blazers are 19-6. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '