Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen

Kartenbilder zum Üben
carrie201918 Offline

28.05.2019 05:04
PITTSBURGH -- Ryan Braun homered in the ninth inning to tie it, then Khris Davis hit a home run in the 14th that put Milwaukee a Antworten

PITTSBURGH -- Ryan Braun homered in the ninth inning to tie it, then Khris Davis hit a home run in the 14th that put Milwaukee ahead for good. Yet those were hardly the big blows that attracted all the attention Sunday in the Brewers 3-2 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates. Brewers centre fielder Carlos Gomez, Pirates outfielder Travis Snider and Milwaukee bench coach Jerry Narron were ejected after a shouting match quickly escalated into a punch-filled brawl in the third. "Im not apologetic for anything that I did today," Gomez said. "I was just doing my job." The problems started when Gomez paused at the plate and flipped his bat to watch his two-out drive off Pirates starter Gerrit Cole. Gomez said he thought the ball would be caught. Instead, it hit the wall and he sped into third base, making a headfirst slide for a triple. Cole, who was near third base backing up the play, stormed toward Gomez and they exchanged words. Cole said he told Gomez: "If youre going to hit it out of the ballpark, then you can stop and look at it. But it youre going to hit just a fly ball to centre field, then dont stand and look at it." That didnt sit well with Gomez. He took a couple steps toward Cole and the benches and bullpens emptied. "Everything had stopped," Gomez said. "He told me something, I told him back, then I talked to the umpire. Then Snider came like a superhero, trying to throw punches at everybody. I just tried to protect myself." Milwaukees Martin Maldonado came from the dugout and threw a punch that knocked off Sniders hat. "Were a family," said Maldonado, who expects to be suspended. "I see two guys over Gomez, so I tried to protect him." Snider, who wasnt in the game, and Gomez shoved each other, and the Brewers star fell to the ground. Pirates catcher Russell Martin called Maldonados swing a "sucker punch" and had to be restrained by teammate Gaby Sanchez as he walked off the field. Last September, Gomez was in the middle of the bench-clearing brawl after arguing with Atlanta pitcher Paul Maholm while rounding the bases after homering. Milwaukee manager Ron Roenicke said he fears Gomez could develop a reputation as a guy who starts conflicts. But he said he found little fault in the way Gomez initially handled Coles challenge. "(Cole is) the one that started it all," Roenicke said. "If you start it, were going to respond. Gomeys not going to sit there and not say anything." Gomez said he planned to appeal any suspension. The Brewers won their third in a row. Pittsburgh has lost three in a row and five of six. Davis hit his first homer, connecting for a leadoff shot against Jeanmar Gomez (0-1). "It was pretty hard to see with the shadow," Davis said. Zach Duke (1-0) pitched two scoreless innings and Francisco Rodriguez got his seventh save. Cole allowed one run and six hits in a career-high eight innings, striking out six. Cole appeared to be in line for the win after Jose Tabatas eighth-inning infield single scored Ike Davis to give the Pirates a 2-1 lead. Roenicke challenged the call, but the play was upheld. Braun hit his sixth homer with one out in the ninth, giving Pittsburgh closer Jason Grilli his second blown save in as many games. Mark Reynolds hit his fifth home run, a solo drive in the Milwaukee seventh. Neil Walker homered for the Pirates in the fourth off Marco Estrada. NOTES: C Chris Stewart went 1 for 6 in his Pirates debut. He missed the start of the season after undergoing arthroscopic right knee surgery last month. ... RHP Wily Peralta (2-0, 1.96) is scheduled to pitch for the Brewers on Monday night at home against the San Diego Padres. ... LHP Francisco Liriano (0-3, 3.96) is scheduled to pitch for the Pirates on Monday night at home against the Cincinnati Reds. T. J. Logan Jersey .com) - Eric Fehr and Marcus Johansson each registered a pair of goals, as Washington spoiled the head coaching debut of Peter Horachek by picking up a 6-2 victory in Toronto on Wednesday. Deone Bucannon Jersey . The Raptors general manager has his list of possible draft selections whittled down to a handful ahead of Thursday nights NBA draft in Brooklyn, New York. The Raptors, who have auditioned dozens of players over the past couple of weeks, have the 20th overall pick in the first round, as well as the 37th and 58th picks in the second. http://www.officialarizonacardinalsfootb...e-jersey-womens. His chance at winning a Stanley Cup in Philadelphia is over. Same with Jeff Carter. And Brian Boucher. Throw in Ville Leino and Dan Carcillo. Chase Edmonds Jersey . Make that, almost always subjective. Saturday at Carrow Road, the spirit of fair play trumped the rulebook, costing Norwich City three points. Josh Rosen Jersey . Catch all the action on TSN2 and TSN GO at 9pm et/6pm pt. San Antonio took the series lead Monday night with a 122-105 home victory in Game 1. The Spurs used a balanced scoring attack and clamped down defensively late in the third quarter to claim the win.TORONTO -- Canadian international Dwayne De Rosario is happy to be back home, saying he has unfinished business with Toronto FC. "This is my city," the Toronto native said upon his arrival Wednesday night. And the 35-year-old former league MVP says he is hoping to making 2014 a memorable year. "Im really looking forward to it," De Rosario told The Canadian Press. "I like the vision that (MLSE president) Tim Leiweke has. Its along the same lines and goals that I had when I came here the first time round." "For me when I left, it felt like there was some unfinished business that I still need to take care of," he added. Toronto FC scheduled a news conference for Thursday afternoon at BMO Field to herald his return. De Rosario currently ranks sixth on the all-time MLS scoring list with 103 goals. Twenty-seven of those came in a Toronto jersey from 2009 to 2011. He was traded to New York just two games into the 2011 season after a public contract dispute that included De Rosario celebrating a goal at home by pretending to sign a cheque. Toronto selected De Rosario in Stage 2 of the MLS re-entry draft last month after D.C. United opted not to pick up his option at the end of the season. Had De Rosario not agreed to Torontos contract offer, TFC would have held the right of first refusal for the attacking midfielder in MLS. De Rosario made US$654,300 in 2013 but will undoubtedly earn less in Toronto, which will be looking for the Canadian international to mentor younger players while offering support to a new-look marquee attack.dddddddddddd He will be joining a club that is making bold moves. England striker Jermain Defoe is set to be unveiled next Monday, according to a source, and multiple reports have the club making a move for U.S. international midfielder Michael Bradley. Brazilian striker Gilberto signed on last month. De Rosario said the influx of talent is good but it will be up to the senior players "to make sure everyone is on the same page. "Because the sooner we gel, I think the better off it is for everybody." De Rosario wants to play a role on and off the pitch, stressing his passion remains playing. "Theres stuff I want to accomplish individually and collectively as a team," he said. The main goal is success for the team. De Rosario, a 13-year MLS veteran, has played 324 regular-season and 24 playoff games in MLS. He started his career with San Jose and Houston, winning four league titles. A finalist for MVP in 2005 and 2006, he has been chosen to the leagues Best XI six times. De Rosario has also captured MLS Goal of the Year honours twice, in 2004 and 2005. He hoisted the MLS Cup in 2001 and 2003 with San Jose and 2006 and 2007 with Houston, earning MLS Cup MVP honours in 2001 and 2007. DeRo finished 2011 with D.C. United, winning the Golden Boot as the leagues top scorer and MVP honours. De Rosario, who said he had other options in terms of clubs last month, hopes to reclaim his No. 14 jersey in Toronto. "This is 2014, so it kind of goes together hand in hand," he said with a laugh. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '