Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen

Willkommen
Cl11234566 Offline

21.11.2019 01:39
And Im not the one thats going to say that, Antworten

HAMILTON, Ont. -- Jenica Whitrow scored the winning goal with less than two minutes remaining in the third period as the Weyburn Gold Wings opened the Esso Cup womens hockey championship with a 2-1 win over the Sudbury Lady Wolves on Sunday. Kari Shell opened the scoring for the Lady Wolves (0-1-0-0) with a power-play goal 5:13 into the first period. Madison Solie tied the game at 14:57 of the second period before Whitrow scored the winner for Weyburn (1-0-0-0) at 18:07 of the third. Cassidy Pirlot assisted on both Weyburn goals. Jane Kish made 25 saves for Weyburn, while Stephanie Pascal stopped 21 shots for Sudbury. Later Sunday, Jessica Healey scored the only goal of the game at 15:51 of the third period as the Edmonton Thunder edged the Fraser Valley Phantom 1-0. Tracie Kikuchi made 34 saves to earn the shutout for Edmonton (1-0-0-0). Valencia Yordanov was just as impressive, making 32 saves in a losing cause for Fraser Valley (0-1-0). In Sundays late game, Claire Merrick scored two goals and assisted on another as the host Stoney Creek Sabres downed the Moncton Rockets 8-1. Stephanie Ayres also scored twice, and Jessica Brown, Victoria Klimek, Sarah Nelles and Theresa Woodland added goals for the Sabres (1-0-0-0). Hannah Miller stopped 14 shots for the victory. Hayley Hallihan replied for Moncton (0-1-0-0) and Brianne Waterman made 42 saves. Jason Grilli Rangers Jersey . Trailing 4-1 in the final set, Sharapova steadied her erratic service game and took command again to beat the 56th-ranked American 6-1, 4-6, 6-4 on clay at the Magic Box tennis centre. The ninth-ranked Russian looked to be cruising before McHale broke late in the second set to tie the match and then took her commanding lead in the final set after breaking Sharapova. Carlos Beltran Jersey . The Calgary skip fell 10-8 to Swedens Oskar Eriksson in semifinal action Saturday and will face Switzerlands Peter de Cruz for the bronze medal (Saturday at 10pm et/7pm pt on TSN2). https://www.cheaprangersbaseball.com/311...-rangers.html.5 million, two-year contract with the San Francisco Giants on Thursday, a deal that covers his final two arbitration seasons. Lance Lynn Rangers Jersey .DeMarco Murray got his 20th carry late in the fourth quarter with a 10-point lead, not long after Dez Bryant made his final catch of the day.Sure enough, a 44-17 win over Washington didnt change Dallas post-season position. Ariel Jurado Jersey .com) - A chant of Zeke reverberated around AT&T Stadium before Ezekiel Elliott powered into the end zone for his fourth and final touchdown.LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles Clippers coach Doc Rivers said he declined a chance to speak with owner Donald Sterling, who is alleged to have made racist comments in a recorded conversation. "I was asked, do I need to talk with Donald, and I passed, quite honestly," Rivers said Monday. "I dont think right now is the time or the place, for me, at least. I just took a pass." Sterling is purported to have told a woman not to bring black people to his games or associate with them. "Yeah, I believe he said those things. But I still want to make sure," Rivers said during a conference call. "As far as believing those things? I heard what he said. Until someone tells me differently, you usually listen to what people say. I havent given him his due process. I havent given him an opportunity to explain himself and quite honestly right now I dont want him to. I want to wait for that further judgment." The coach cancelled practice Monday, a day after a 118-97 loss to the Golden State Warriors that evened their playoff series at 2-2. "I just felt like they needed to breathe. Theyve been inundated with this," Rivers said. Still, he said pretty much the entire team was at the clubs practice facility. "Ill go down and say hi to them and talk to them, make sure theyre in the right place. Right now its more than basketball. This is a non-basketball decision that I thought I had to make and I thought it was right decision. If you get your life better, then you can probably do your work better. They need to do that." Game 5 is Tuesday night in Los Angeles. "These last 48 hours or so have been really hard for our players and everyone," Rivers said. "Id just like to reiterate how disappointed I am in the comments attributed to our owner. I cant tell you how upset I am, our players are." Warriors coach Mark Jackson suggested that Clippers fans should boycott the game. "I believe iif it was me, I wouldnt come to the game," Jackson said.dddddddddddd"I believe the fans, the loudest statement that they can make as fans is to not show up to the game. ... To me, it will make the noise of it not being tolerated. That this is a different time. Its unfortunate, and we cannot allow someone with these feelings to profit." Rivers said he knew Jackson was speaking from his heart and that everyone has their opinion. "I dont share that. I hope its packed and people are cheering for us, the players. And they were cheering for the players before this happened. But if they feel differently, who can say theyre wrong? And Im not the one thats going to say that, I can tell you that." Rivers said its still to be determined whether he or a player will address the crowd. "Again, we dont know the right answer," Rivers said. "We want to do right here. We want to make the best decisions here. If we feel thats something will help our fans, then it will be done. If we feel its something they dont need, we wont do it. The tickets have already been sold. The fans, theyre in a dilemma as well. We want them to cheer for their players and their team. Because its still their players and their team, and it will be their players and their team. I think from what I get from the fans Ive heard from, thats how they feel, like, This is my team, these are my players Im cheering for, and thats not going to change. I hope that continues." Rivers said the controversy has been tough on his players. "What other players are going through Should I be playing thoughts in the middle of a playoff series? I sympathize for my players. They didnt sign on for this. Yet here they are and theyre in the middle of it and they have to deal with it. They didnt do anything wrong and theyre in the middle of it, and they didnt ask to be. I feel terrible for them. Im going to try to do whatever I can to make them OK." ' ' '