Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen

HIer nun die allgemeine Plauderecke
Cl11234566 Offline

30.11.2019 04:17
streak snapped. Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- Rafael Nadal is back -- and its all about his back. Top-ranked Nadal injured his back warming up for the final of the Australian Open almost three weeks ago, eventually losing against Stanislas Wawrinka -- a match he was an overwhelming favourite to win. Nadal has practiced little since then, getting treatment at home in Mallorca. His first test comes in next weeks Rio Open, a new stop on the ATP Tour. "Well have to see how it goes," he said Friday. "I hope I can tolerate it." Nadal knows the clock is ticking. He made a comeback last season from a left knee injury, which kept him out of the 2012 London Olympics. Hes won 13 Grand Slams. Hes one behind Pete Sampras, and hes closing in on Roger Federers record of 17. Hes sure one got away in Australia. "In Australia I lost a good opportunity to add another Grand Slam," Nadal said. "It didnt happen. The opportunities are not infinite. They have an expiration date." Nadal has played more than 11 years as a professional, perhaps sustaining some injuries because of his big swings and attacking temperament. "I heard a lot of times in my career that I will have a shorter career because of my style of game," he said. "I really think its something that will not happen. If I stopped today, I already will have more than 11 years on tour." The Spaniard said hes still motivated, positive about the 2014 season. "I cannot predict the future for how long I will be here competing well," he said. "I cant say when thats going to end. The only thing I can say is today I feel happy about what I am doing. I am feeling motivation mentally to keep playing, to keep competing well." Hell be 30 when the 2016 Rio Olympics begin. He called winning gold in the 2008 Beijing Olympics "one of the best experiences" of his career. "It was a very hard moment for me when I made the decision not to play the Olympic Games in London," Nadal said. "After that, I always say my goal is to arrive to the 2016 Olympic Games here in Rio." Zach Aston-Reese Jersey . Luis Enrique signed the deal with club president Josep Bartomeu two days after it was announced by the club. That was two days after coach Gerardo Martino stepped down when Barcelona finished its first season without a major trophy in six years. Pittsburgh Penguins Store . Chris Capuano. Shane Greene. And now, Esmil Rogers. https://www.cheappenguinsjersey.com/1001...y-penguins.html. But history aside, theyre still happy to participate in the Par 3 contest, traditionally held on the day prior to the first round of the Masters. John Marino Jersey . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. Rob Brown Jersey . - Rookie Kyle Larson will start from the pole position Saturday night in the NASCAR race at Richmond International Raceway after a thunderstorm arrived just in time to wash out qualifying.Detroit, MI (SportsNetwork.com) - Vincent Trocheck had a goal and two assists to guide the Florida Panthers to a 4-3 victory over the Detroit Red Wings on Tuesday. Jimmy Hayes posted a goal and an assist while Aaron Ekbald and Sean Bergenheim also scored for the Panthers, who have won three of their last four. Roberto Luongo turned away 38 shots in the win. Weve got to learn to do a better job of closing things out, said Luongo. But the sooner we learn how to win these one-goal games the better off well be. Pavel Datsyuk posted a goal and an assist while Gustav Nyquist and Tomas Tatar also scored for the Red Wings, who had a four-game winning streak snapped. Jimmy Howard allowed four goals on 31 shots in the loss. Hockey is an honest and fair game and you have to be honest with your work preparation, said Detroit head coach Mike Babcock. As a coaching staff we have to do a better job of getting the guys prepared. Florida took a 4-1 lead eight minutes into the third when Ekbalds slap shot in the high slot hit off a Red Wing and went in for his fourth goal of the season. Detroit cut its deficit to two just 1:32 later as Datsyuk snapped the disc home from the left side during a scrum in front for his 10th of the season.dddddddddddd Detroit made it a one-goal game after pulling the goaltender late in the contest. Nyquist shot home a rebound from the left side with 58.7 seconds to play. That was it, though, as Florida was able to hold off the assault to escape with the victory. Detroit scored the initial goal of the game on the power play at 6:47 of the first when Tatar redirected Datsyuks shot for his 10th of the season. Florida, though, tied the game on Hayes marker at 15:11 as he snapped home a rebound down low. Bergenheim gave Florida a 2-1 lead with the only goal of the second at 12:21 on a one-timer from the right circle, and Trocheck scored 27 seconds into the third on a steal and feed from Jonathan Huberdeau. Game Notes Florida hosts Columbus on Thursday ... Detroit hosts Dallas on Thursday ... The Panthers won three of the five games with the Red Wings last season ... Detroit was 1-for-4 on the power play and Florida failed on its one chance. ' ' '