Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen

HIer nun die allgemeine Plauderecke
Cl11234566 Offline

30.11.2019 04:17
development officer for the Antworten

TORONTO -- Even after his team had walked off the court with a comfortable victory, Toronto Raptors head coach Dwane Casey made no apologies for his pre-game concerns his team would take this one for granted. "We dont have any right, yet, to overlook anyone," Casey said after the Raptors defeated the lowly Milwaukee Bucks 116-94 at Air Canada Centre on Monday night. "This is a tough league and were still building, were still getting there, so I cant allow our guys to have that in their thought process." Other than a brief stretch of the second quarter when Casey thought his team "got passive offensively and defensively" and let the Bucks cut the Toronto lead to single-digits, it was a convincing performance. Toronto, which took the lead for good on a pair of John Salmons free throws with 3:45 to go in the opening quarter, led by as many as 31 points in chalking up a third straight victory. With the win, the Raptors (19-17) are two games above .500 for the first time in four seasons. The last time was March 9, 2010 when Toronto was 32-30. The Raptors, who now have a 4 1/2 game lead over the Brooklyn Nets atop the NBAs Atlantic Division, featured a balanced attack with five players in double figures, led by Kyle Lowrys 23 points. It was the sixth straight loss for the Bucks (7-30), who are the NBAs worst team. Even though the Raptors have now won 10 of their last 11 games against teams with sub .500 records and play their next four against team who have lost more than theyve won this season, Lowry rejected suggestions Toronto might get complacent. "I dont think the schedule softens up," Lowry said. "Youre playing an NBA team every single night. "I dont care what theyre records saying, that team we played tonight is a good team. Were self motivated and were not worrying about what other teams are doing, were worried about what were doing." Lowry, Torontos point guard, hit 6-of-8 shots from the field, including 4-of-5 three-point attempts, as the Raptors finished their homestand at 3-0 before 15,819 fans. "It was just another night at the office," for Lowry, said Casey, adding hes playing like an NBA all-star. In addition to Lowrys team-high performance, DeMar DeRozan had 19 points, seven assists and seven rebounds while Jonas Valanciunas added 17 points and 10 rebounds. Ersan Ilyasova had a game-high 29 points for the Bucks, who sit last in the Central Division. Toronto led by 14 after one quarter, eight at the half and 15 points after three quarters. About the only thing that didnt go well for the home side was a trip to the foul line for Jermain Defoe, introduced earlier in the day as a new member of Toronto FC. Sitting alongside American international Michael Bradley, who was also unveiled earlier Monday and given a large ovation while sitting courtside, the Englishman missed all three shots from the charity stripe during a break in second-half action. The Raptors visit the Celtics in Boston on Wednesday night before returning to the Air Canada Centre to host the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday night and the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday afternoon. DeRozan said theres no concern the Raptors will look past any of their opponents. "It doesnt matter who we play, its an NBA team," DeRozan said. "Besides us, theres 29 other teams in this league and we prepare for each one of them the same. We dont want to look back at the end of the season and say we left this game or that game on the floor." Satch Sanders Jersey . -- Keith Aulie has joined the Tampa Bay Lightning. Paul Pierce Jersey . Kelli Stack and Alex Carpenter also scored for the Americans, who avoided a repeat of Finlands upset at the Four Nations Cup in Lake Placid, N.Y., in November. Finnish goalie Noora Raty made 58 saves in that one, but the three-time Olympian could stop just 40 of 43 U. https://www.cheapceltics.com/662n-isaiah...ey-celtics.html. TSN Hockey Insiders Pierre LeBrun and Bob McKenzie both reported Thursday that there have been ongoing trade discussions between the Oilers and Los Angeles Kings over forward Sam Gagner. Jim Loscutoff Jersey . McCutchen was cut before the series opener against Seattle on Monday night, when Lewis was set for his first start for Texas since July 18, 2012. Texas selected Lewis contract from Triple-A Round Rock. Boston Celtics Gear . DArnaud hit one of three doubles for the Mets as they took a 4-0 lead in the first. Then the catchers seventh home run of the season broke the game open in the fifth. The 41-year-old Colon (10-8) retired the first 20 batters in his last outing Wednesday against Seattle, eventually allowing two runs on three hits in 7 1-3 innings in a 3-2 win.Clare Daniels will make rugby history this Sunday after being named assistant referee for Exeters Anglo-Welsh Cup clash with Cardiff Blues. Daniels became the first female fourth official in Premiership Rugby history in September when Exeter beat Bristol at Ashton Gate, and she returns to the south-west this weekend.That will make her the first the first female assistant referee in top-level mens rugby, having already set a record for the most caps as a referee in womens Test matches. The former Bath Chronicle sports writer has now been a match official development officer for the RFU for six years, but Daniels concedes she has exceeded even her wildest expectations on the pitch since then.Its of course a privilege to be involved, she said. I am very excited about it, but Ill just approach the game like I would any other fixture - even if it is another first for female officials - because ultimately that doesnt come into the make-up of the game. Jones: England must be ssmart Eddie Jones has compared Englands autumn opener against South Africa to the Rumble in the Jungle.dddddddddddd It will hopefully be a great occasion on the pitch, and hopefully there can be even more positive side-effects for female officials.Its wonderful that its another first for me; when you start off you just set yourself realistic goals and I remember going along to a local club game and thinking if I ever got good enough to be involved with a fixture at that level that I would be pleased.And now to be involved with a game like this is beyond what I ever dreamt of originally but you want to challenge yourself and be the best you can be.Like a player, youve got to put in the graft, training, and do your homework if youre going to be able to do a good job on the pitch and get these kinds of opportunities. Also See: Rugby on Sky Follow @SkySportsRugby Pundits Fixtures and results ' ' '

Thats huge »»