Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen

Willkommen
Cl11234566 Offline

31.10.2019 02:06
streak was May 21-28, 2012 Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Kurt Busch put his chances at "70 per cent" at running the Indianapolis 500 this year because of recent developments that have pushed a potential program along. "Its actually grabbed better traction the last couple of weeks, its gotten me more excited," Busch said Monday. "The teams that are showing interest, the sponsors and the opportunity is there. I think weve even rounded up some partners that will make transportation better." Busch has the blessing of Stewart-Haas Racing co-owners Gene Haas and Tony Stewart, and Haas said hed be interested in being involved. So whats standing in the way? Busch said he is waiting to see what NASCAR will announce this week regarding qualifying procedures and the new format for the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship. He said missing time in his new Sprint Cup ride, which Haas is funding out of pocket, is not an option. He also must figure out his reasons for wanting to run both the Indy 500 and NASCARs Coca-Cola 600 on the same day. Only John Andretti, Stewart and Robby Gordon have attempted the 1,100-mile "double," and no driver has tried it since Gordon in 2004. "I need to decide if, for me, is it a business decision or is it just the sheer fun of challenging myself to do something?" Busch said. "Im about ready to just draw a line through the business side of it and say, Lets just go have some fun. But to have Genes approval and Tonys approval -- I want to do this -- and I need to change several things about my workout regimen to get ready for May and start now." Racing both events became too difficult for drivers to get from Indianapolis to North Carolina in time for the start of the NASCAR race in 2005 when Indianapolis Motor Speedway moved its starting time to 1 p.m. ET. The race has started at noon ET since 2011, and IMS officials said a year ago theyd consider adjusting again when Roger Penske offered Stewart a seat in the 500. Stewart declined the ride. Busch said he has had discussions with Michael Andretti and one other team he did not name -- he said the owner is involved in various forms of motorsports, and often hires drivers to run only the Indianapolis 500 -- but said hes partial to Andretti Autosport because he began this venture with the organization last year. Busch completed all three phrases of rookie orientation last May at Indianapolis. He also doesnt believe there are any obstacles with Andrettis move to Honda in IndyCar. Busch drives a Chevrolet for SHR in NASCAR. Stewart, who dreamed of winning the Indy 500 as a child growing up in Indiana, wants Busch to try to make it happen. The three-time NASCAR champion missed the final four months of the 2013 season with a broken leg suffered in a sprint car accident. "Weve got one life here and youve got to chase your dreams," Stewart said. "You cant sit here and worry about things that could happen. Im excited that he has those aspirations, and a new challenge that he hasnt had before." Discount NHL Jerseys . 3 Ohio State. Amedeo Della Valle had 15 points, Marc Loving scored a career-high 13 and the bench provided 38 points as the Buckeyes sprinted past Nebraska 84-53 on Saturday. Wholesale NHL Jerseys . Rajon Rondo had 18 of Bostons season-high 38 assists and the Celtics committed just seven turnovers in a 118-111 win over the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. https://www.chinanhljerseys.us/. A fully booked flight forced me to leave two hours later. After a nice meal in which I studied the stats of the Argo win, I prepared to leave the restaurant. As I was gathering my things to leave many large individuals began to walk up and wait for tables. Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic . The D-Backs came into being in 1998 and appear destined to finish second in the AL West after the Tsunami that is the Los Angeles Dodgers swept over them. I thought it might be interesting to see what the D-backs have done over their 16 years compared to what the Blue Jays have done over their past 16 campaigns. Custom NHL Jerseys .com) - Nicklas Backstrom scored a pair of goals and Alex Ovechkin notched a highlight-reel tally, leading the Washington Capitals to a 4-0 victory over the New Jersey Devils on Saturday at the Prudential Center.ATLANTA - Brandon Belt, Buster Posey and Michael Morse hit home runs, each to lead off an inning, and the streaking San Francisco Giants beat the slumping Atlanta Braves 3-1 on Saturday night in a matchup of first-place teams. The NL West-leading Giants have won four straight and eight of nine. The Braves, who lead the NL East, have lost five straight, their longest skid in two years. The Giants have hit homers in 10 straight games, matching their longest run in almost four years. The Giants got only four hits. They scored all their runs on homers for the second straight night after hitting two homers in Friday nights 2-1 win. Ryan Vogelsong (1-1) allowed one run on five hits and four walks in six innings. Julio Teheran (2-2) gave up just four hits with no walks in seven innings, but allowed a season-high three runs. Sergio Romo pitched a perfect ninth for his ninth save. Jeremy Affeldt and Jean Machi also pitched scoreless innings in relief. Belt did not start in Friday nights game and was in a 1-for-21 slump with 12 strikeouts before he led off the second inning with his eighth homer. The Braves only run came in the third. Jason Heyward walked, stole second and scored on B.J. Uptons double to the left-field wall. Posey homered in the fourth for a 2-1 lead. His seventh hommer landed in the first row behind the left-field wall.dddddddddddd Morse led off the seventh with a towering drive into the seats in left-centre. He has five homers in his last 10 games, including back-to-back games against the Braves. The Braves hitting woes continued. They were held to one run by Giants pitching for the second straight game and have scored no more than one run in 11 of 29 games this season. "Weve got too much talent offensively," Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said before the game. "We shouldnt be scoring one run, two runs or three runs." Each team wore Negro Leagues throwback uniforms for the Heritage Game — the Atlanta Black Crackers and the 1946 San Francisco Sea Lions. Each ensemble featured high socks. NOTES: The last time the Giants hit homers in 10 straight games was from Sept. 23-Oct. 3, 2010. ... Of Belts eight homers, seven have come on the road. ... Atlantas last five-game losing streak was May 21-28, 2012. ... Gonzalez said he expects to announce a roster move on Sunday to clear a spot for RHP Gavin Floyd, who has completed his rehab from 2013 elbow surgery while with the White Sox. Floyds role has not been revealed. ... The series concludes Sunday when Atlantas Alex Wood faces San Franciscos Madison Bumgarner in a matchup of left-handers. ' ' '