Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen

Kartenbilder zum Üben
Cl11234566 Offline

23.11.2019 03:38
he now hasnt lost in his last Antworten

(SportsNetwork.com) - LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers will close out a five-game homestand Tuesday and will try to add to the misery of the Minnesota Timberwolves from Quicken Loans Arena. The Cavaliers are 3-1 on the stay and posted back-to-back victories with Sundays 105-91 decision over the talented Memphis Grizzlies. James scored 25 points and handed out 11 assists, Dion Waiters scored 21 points off the bench and Kyrie Irving ended with 17 to go along with 12 assists. Anderson Varejao scored 18 points for the Cavs, who shot a sizzling 60.5 percent and made 7-of-14 3-pointers. I was there to knock shots down, said Waiters, who scored 20-plus points for the second time in three games. We moved the ball tremendously tonight. We have to play like that all the time. Cleveland has won 11 of its last 14 games overall and is 10-5 at home. James is averaging 28.5 points per game in his last six for the Cavaliers, who are 8-1 in their last nine games at the Q. The Cavs are posting an average of 104.3 ppg in those nine home games. The Cavaliers have lost six of nine games against Western foes. This will mark the first time Clevelands Kevin Love will face his former team. The Timberwolves traded Love in the offseason for Andrew Wiggins and Anthony Bennett, the last two No. 1 overall picks in the draft. Love expressed a desire not to re-sign with Minnesota this summer when he becomes a free agent. Love played six seasons with the T-wolves and made three All-Star teams. After hosting the Timberwolves, James and the Cavs will begin a tour of Florida with consecutive games against Miami and Orlando. James, of course, won two NBA titles with the Heat before heading back home this offseason. Meanwhile, the Timberwolves will play four straight on the road against Cleveland, Denver, Golden State and Utah, and are 2-10 as the visitor. Minnesota has lost five in a row and 11 of its last 12 games, including Sundays 100-96 defeat at the hands of the Indiana Pacers. Mo Williams had 24 points and 10 assists off the bench and Shabazz Muhammad added 21. Chase Budinger provided 13 points off the bench for the Wolves, who shot a decent 46.8 percent and committed 16 turnovers. Minnesota gave up 52 points in the first half, but later took a 92-91 lead on a Williams basket. We didnt play as hard as we needed to play in the first half, Minnesota coach Flip Saunders said. (The young guys) need to play with a sense of urgency. Or they are going to sit. The T-wolves are 1-20 when allowing 100 or more points and 29th in opponents scoring at 108.4 ppg. Minnesota and Cleveland will play twice this season and are scheduled to meet again Jan. 31 at the Target Center. The Wolves and Cavs split a pair of matchups last season, while the Timberwolves have won five of the last seven contests in this series. Authentic NCAA Jerseys . Especially after he got ejected. "How many innings was that?" he wondered. NCAA Jerseys . In the Brewers six games this season, no starter has allowed more than three runs. "We see the guy in front of us do a great job and we want to do even better," Gallardo said after the Brewers beat the Red Sox 4-0 on Sunday, his second straight scoreless start. https://www.cheapncaajerseysjustwholesale.com/. - Chelseas 1-0 win at the Etihad, spoiling Manchester Citys perfect home record continues to be the talking point of the week. NCAA Basketball Jerseys .com) - Even on the day his New Hampshire football team became the nations top-ranked team two weeks ago, coach Sean McDonnell conceded something about the team they replaced at No. Cheap NCAA Jerseys China . -- LeGarrette Blount made one last big splash into a soggy end zone.DETROIT -- For the Detroit Tigers, a walk-off grand slam happens like clockwork. Once every 10 years, its time to hit another one. On the day the franchise honoured the 30th anniversary of the 1984 World Series team, Rajai Davis hit his third career grand slam with one out in the ninth, giving the Tigers a 5-4 victory over the Oakland As. "I cant even remember the last time I did that," said Davis, who had never hit a walk-off homer of any kind in the major leagues. "It must have been in my dreams, while I was sleeping." It was Detroits first game-ending grand slam in almost exactly a decade. Carlos Pena hit one against Arizona on June 27, 2004. Coincidentally, that was the weekend the Tigers honoured the 1984 teams 20th anniversary. The last one before Penas was also 10 years earlier, as Lou Whitaker, a member of the 1984 champs, hit one against Cleveland on June 21, 1994. Oakland closer Sean Doolittle (2-2) was given a three-run lead to work with in the ninth, but managed only one out. Nick Castellanos and Alex Avila started the inning with singles. Eugenio Suarez struck out, but Doolittle walked Austin Jackson -- just the second walk he has issued this season. Jackson fouled off three straight 2-2 pitches before taking a pair of fastballs inside. "That was a hell of a battle," Doolittle said. "You could really see him shorten up his swing with two strikes, and he did a real good job." Doolittle then missed with a curveball and hung another one over the middle of the plate. "I just hung ... it," he said. "I threw some good pitches, but I threw some bad ones, and the last one cost us the game." Davis didnt miss it, hitting the ball out down the left-field line. "That was amazing," he said. "Austin had a great at-bat, and then I got a pitch that was middle or middle-in. It didnt do much. I wasnt sure if I got enough -- I was just hoping the wind would blow it out." Oakland broke a 1-1 tie in the eighth, helped by a defensive mistake. Yoenis Cespedes led off with a routine grounder to shortstop, but Suarezs throw sailed well over Miguel Cabreras head at first. Brandon Moss followed wiith an RBI into the left-centre field gap, and Sanchez walked Donaldson.dddddddddddd Joba Chamberlain came in and allowed a single to Stephen Vogt, loading the bases. Jed Lowrie made it 4-1 with a two-run single to left, but Phil Coke replaced Chamberlain and got out of the inning. Nick Castellanos grabbed Alberto Callaspos grounder, stepped on third and threw to Ian Kinsler at second for a double play. Kinsler relayed the ball to first, hoping for a 5-4-3 triple play, but Callaspo beat the throw. Detroits rally took Anibal Sanchez off the hook; he now hasnt lost in his last 10 starts. Blaine Hardy (1-0) picked up his first career victory with a scoreless top of the ninth. Sanchez, who struck out his 1,000th career batter in the fourth, lost his shutout in the sixth on Lowries RBI single. Cabrera tied the game in the bottom of the inning, sending a 2-2 changeup into the Oakland bullpen beyond the left-centre field fence. Scott Kazmir left in the sixth, one pitch after appearing to grab at his hip. Dan Otero replaced him and kept the game tied through seven innings. "My calf just cramped up," Kazmir said. "I was OK until I tried to push off." NOTES: Alan Trammell, the 1984 World Series MVP, spoke on behalf of his team before the game. At that point, he was the only Tigers player since World War II to hit a game-ending grand slam with Detroit trailing by three runs. Davis, who stopped warming up to watch Trammells speech, became the second just over three hours later. ... Trammell and Whitaker received the two biggest ovations, and at the end of the ceremony, Whitaker took the mound with Trammell behind the plate. After a dramatic pause, both jogged to their familiar positions on either side of second base. Whitaker flipped to Trammell, who tagged second and threw to Dave Bergman at first for a ceremonial double play. ... Tigers DH Victor Martinez was a late scratch because of a sore side, and was replaced by J.D. Martinez. ... The Athletics have allowed three game-ending grand slams since World War II, with two coming against Detroit. In 1983, Lance Parrish hit one off Jeff Jones, who is now Detroits pitching coach. ' ' '