Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen

Kartenbilder zum Üben
chenyan94 Offline

28.08.2019 04:43
Hogs Haven takes a look at 2019 NFL Draft prospects Antworten

who could contribute to the Redskins"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins RecapsBackup To Starter To Help The Redskins?New Kelvin Harmon Washington Redskins Jersey ,9commentsHogs Haven takes a look at 2019 NFL Draft prospects who could contribute to the RedskinsEDTShareTweetShareShareCan Jahlani Tavai Go From Backup To Starter To Help The Redskins?Marco Garcia-USA TODAY SportsJahlani Tavai, LBSchool: Hawaii | Conference: Mountain WestCollege Experience: Senior | Age: 22?Height / Weight: 6-2 / 250 lbsProjected Draft Status: 3rd RoundNFL Comparison: Devon KennardCollege StatisticsPlayer OverviewJahlani Tavai was a 2-star prospect from Manhattan Beach, California. Hawaii was the only division I school that offered him a scholarship though Tavai has interest in USC, Washington, and Arizona. He started his career as a freshman at outside linebacker for the Rainbow Warriors and quickly because one of their most prolific players on defense in recent memory. He broke out his sophomore season when he moved to inside linebacker and was awarded All-Mountain West first team honors. He continued that production and success in his junior season and was named the team’s defensive MVP for the year. During the offseason before his senior year he was arrested along with a teammate for getting into a fight at a nightclub. It is alleged that Tavai and his teammate went after a man in the club who had punched a former Hawaii football player and then who pushed his girlfriend down on the floor. It would have been a misdemeanor assault charge (I don’t know if they were formally charged or not). As a consequence Tavai was held out of team offseason activities and suspended for the 2018 season opener. Still he was able to put together another solid season where he played both SAM linebacker and inside. He was invited to the combine but was unable to fully participate because of a shoulder injury he was recovering from that he sustained earlier on in the season. Still its evident on film that Tavai has just about all the athleticism you need to be successful at the next level. He is considered to be a highly underrated linebacker prospect who could work in several types of defensive schemes in the NFL.StrengthsGreat size, speed, and athleticism for the position.Highly productive player with some versatility. He can play outside or inside Kelvin Harmon Jersey 2019 , play the run or rush the passer, and stick with athletic TE’s and RB’s in coverage as well. Will fit best in some 4-3 schemes as a SAM who primary responsibility is covering the TE and stopping the run. Will also fit best as a MIKE ILB in a 3-4 where can so those same things and he also wouldn’t come off the field in sub packages.Shows good laterally speed, agility and overall range of motion. Sideline to sideline ability is there. Prolific and textbook tackler. Has some pass rush ability playing inside or outside and can create pressure with his speed. Has some pass rush moves from his time outside and makes use of his swat and swim so that OL can’t get their hands on him.Natural feel for both positions and instincts serve him well in the middle as he knows how to navigate and get to his spot in the scrum. Read and react ability is good. Awareness is good and looks like he has a strong football IQ as he seems to know whats going on beyond his position. Knows how to diagnose play action, knows when the QB is thinking of taking off, knows when he needs to bail in coverage etc.WeaknessesRehabbing from shoulder injury for a while now and hasn’t been able to log hard numbers to confirm whats on tape. Missed the opportunity to do so at the Senior Bowl, Combine, and his Pro Day. Past arrest will likely have come up in the interview process for him. Needs to assure teams of no more club fights.Needs more attention to detail with his overall technique when rushing the passer Red Kelvin Harmon Jersey , tackling, in coverage etc. You can see certain things like him going for the strip, or turning his head to locate the ball but he needs to take next steps to convert those things into big plays otherwise he might have a clear ceiling in the league. Let’s see his work:More Jahlani Tavai videosHow He Would Fit On The RedskinsNow that the Reuben Foster situation has entered a stage of clarity if everything goes well the Redskins have less of a need for an immediate starting linebacker. Based on whispers the Redskins would like Shaun Dion-Hamilton to take a step forward. The team also has Mason Foster for some reason. While the need for an immediate starter may have been lessened the Redskins still need an influx of youth and athleticism at the position as a lot could change based on injury or other circumstance. This is a great draft to add middle linebacker talent to the team and I think Tavai would be a good addition to the group and pretty good insurance against any unfortunate circumstances with the players already on the roster. I really want Mason Foster off the team, that’s no secret, the Redskins can get a better athlete, a younger player, a cheaper player Dwayne Haskins Jersey , and a player with a higher ceiling at the position and make him find work elsewhere. Tavai has the skill set to stay on the field for all 3 downs and can offer improvement at the position. The Washington Redskins released safety D.J. Swearinger on Monday.Swearinger early in the day told a radio station in Washington D.C. he’d been cut with one game remaining in the regular season. He said on 106.7 The Fan that Redskins coach Jay Gruden did not give him an explanation for the move.“I don’t regret nothing, because I know I gave 100 percent effort from my heart,” Swearinger said.The Redskins later Monday sent out a release with the transaction.Swearinger has been critical of the team, which has dealt with significant injuries to the offensive line and quarterback. Washington is 7-8 and closes the season with a home game against the rival Philadelphia Eagles, who still have a shot at making the playoffs and defending their NFL title.Washington lost 25-16 at Tennessee on Saturday night. Swearinger was reportedly critical of the lack of aggressive play calling in the loss. Backup quarterback Blaine Gabbert led the Titans to the victory after Marcus Mariota was injured.Swearinger was also critical of the team earlier this season.“I can’t tell you what needs to be changed. I ain’t the coach,” Swearinger said after a 40-16 loss to the Giants on Dec. 9. “We ain’t executing. We ain’t getting the job done. That’s the answer they want me to give.”Swearinger had a team-leading four interceptions this season. He was drafted by the Texans in the second round in 2013. He spent two seasons in Houston and then two in Arizona before joining the Redskins for the 2017 season.