Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen

Kartenbilder zum Üben
chenyan94 Offline

03.01.2020 06:57
The 2019 NFL Draft has just one day left Antworten

and it seems like it just got here. I have a sad.The Jacksonville Jaguars were able to get their right tackle of the future in Jawaan Taylor and then got a..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest News2019 Jacksonville Jaguars NFL Draft: Day 3 live blogNew http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-t.j.-yeldon-jersey ,88commentsEDTShareTweetShareShare2019 Jacksonville Jaguars NFL Draft: Day 3 live blogBrian Spurlock-USA TODAY SportsThe 2019 NFL Draft has just one day left and it seems like it just got here. I have a sad.The Jacksonville Jaguars were able to get their right tackle of the future in Jawaan Taylor and then got a pass catching tight end in Josh Oliver with their first of two third round picks. Then they went for a linebacker in Quincy Williams who, well, we’ve never heard of him but his highlight tape on YouTube was very fun to watch.We’ll be updating this live blog all day (and running live blogs every day of the draft) and packing in every rumor, piece of news, and mention of the Jaguars.Live blog5:57 PM: The Jaguars have wrapped up their 2019 draft, selecting Auburn nose tackle Dontavious Russell and trading their second selection in the round to Seattle for next year’s sixth round pick. The Jags will now turn their attention to the business of undrafted free agency. Stay tuned!5:21 PM: With the Draft winding down, the Jaguars will be in a unique position of having back to back picks coming to wrap things up for them at numbers 235 and 236. Mostly these will be two players that are likely at the top of what would be their “Priority Free Agents” list. At this point, it can truly be a best player available scenario.3:57 PM: Your new backup quarterback, folks..3:30 PM: Hey what do you know Womens Ronnie Harrison Jersey , we got one right! The Jaguars have indeed selected yet another quarterback in the sixth round and get, “The Stache”, in Washington St.’s Garnder Minshew. Let’s hope he’s an upgrade from Tanner Lee.3:19 PM: We’ve reached the beginning of the sixth round. Potential is there for the Jaguars to possibly go quarterback with someone like Gardner Minshew, as there’s been a small run on QBs towards the end of the fifth, we shall see. The Jaguars will be up shortly at pick 178.2:03 PM: The Jaguars first pick of the day is at running back, and they take Temple’s Ryquell “Rock” Armstead. He’s another running back in the mold of Fournette more than the receiving “air back” type many thought the team would select. Armstead’s biggest highlight was a six touchdown game this past season vs. Houston. Solid pick for what was available.1:35 PM: We are getting close to the Jags’ first pick of the day at 140 overall, the fifth round pick acquired from Oakland last night. Meanwhile, the Patriots just selected quarterback Jarrett Stidham, who was rumored as a potential pick for the Jags on Day 3. They may not look to address the position until we near the end of their selections today.10:30 AM: Hakeem Butler is still there on Day 3 and he was a consensus top 60 guy before the NFL Draft started. I think he’ll be gone before the Jaguars draft Will Richardson Jersey , but packaging multiple picks to move back up into the fourth round wouldn’t be a bad idea.8:43 AM: So multiple teams wanted Quincy Williams and at least one was willing to trade up for him? All right then.8:30 AM: Hard agree. Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette is in Wyoming working out. Why Wyoming? “Obviously, when he told me about Wyoming, I was like, ‘Wyoming?’ That might be the first player ever — nothing against Wyoming — but the first ever [to spend his offseason in Wyoming],” Jaguars coach Doug Marrone said Wednesday. “I’m like, ‘Wyoming? Why are you going to Wyoming?’ But I think hopefully the only thing I can look at it is it’s a sole focus for himself to go out there and train and really get away. So I believe him, and I’m excited for him when he comes back.”Fournette fell out of shape and out of favor during his second season.Executive vice president Tom Coughlin publicly criticized Fournette and running back T.J. Yeldon after the Week 17 loss to the Texans. The team later voided the guarantees in Fournette’s contract, a move Fournette is challenging, based on a one-game suspension for leaving the sideline and joining a fight against Buffalo.Despite Fournette’s rocky year — he had only 624 yards and scored six total touchdowns on 155 touches — the Jaguars still have faith in the running back. Marrone sat down with Fournette after the season http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-logan-cooke-jersey , and the two talked it out.“I think last year obviously was tough with the injuries,” Marrone said. “I think anytime you’re young, and you have a lot of expectations put on you, I think when you have some injuries, it’s tough to deal with. It’s a tough situation for anyone, not just Leonard. I think after the season was over, obviously, it’s been noted we sat down and spoke — he and I — and I really believe he’s in a good place. He’s been in the building. He’s been working out, working hard.”With a question mark at quarterback Womens D.J. Hayden Jersey , the Jaguars have what they think is a sure thing at running back. They plan on using Fournette, who had a 1,000-yard season as a rookie, as a “workhorse.”“I just see Leonard Fournette playing a major role in what we’re trying to get accomplished and being a workhorse for us and feeding him the ball and making sure he’s practicing as a three-down back,” Marrone said.