Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen

Kartenbilder zum Üben
panxing18 Offline

30.07.2019 02:50
Derek Carr looks and sounds like a defeated Antworten

man right now. For the fifth time in a row Game Julio Jones Jersey , the Raiders lost by at least two touchdowns and for the sixth time in seven games, he was sacked at least three times.Over the last two seasons Carr has spiraled from a promising, young $125 million quarterback to a broken passer who has no help around him and can’t get back on track. No play was more indicative of that fall from grace than his throw at running back Jalen Richard’s feet on a fourth down against the Chargers.There’s no benefit from an incomplete pass on fourth down. Even a pass in traffic that’s intercepted usually works out better. So it seemed the best explanation was that Carr had to have forgotten that it was fourth down. Nope!Carr explained to reporters after the game that Richard was the go-to receiver and there was nothing else he could’ve done on the play: Raiders coach Jon Gruden said the same thing and also indicated Carr had no other option than Richard:It sure sounds like a horrible play call if Carr’s only option on the play was hitting a running back near the line of scrimmage. But even if he dropped back and threw the ball straight up in the air as high as he could, it would’ve been a smarter decision than his spike at Richard’s feet.The only other logical explanations are that Carr quit Julio Jones Womens Jersey , or he’s just plain sick of getting hit. He was sacked four times by the Chargers, bringing his season total to 28 — already well ahead of the 20 times he was sacked last year and 16 times in 2016.After the game, Carr sure looked and sounded like a player who is fed up:The fifth consecutive loss by at least 14 makes the Raiders the first to accomplish that level of ineptitude since the Jacksonville Jaguars got smoked in six straight games early in the 2013 season.But at the time of Carr’s incomplete pass, the Raiders still had a shot at clawing back against the Chargers. Oakland was in the red zone with just over four minutes left and had a chance to cut Los Angeles’ lead to one touchdown. Instead Youth Julio Jones Jersey , his incompletion was a final nail in the coffin.It doesn’t look like the Raiders are going to turn things around any time soon, and that’s especially sad for Carr, because it sure seems like he’s in dire need of some good fortune. The cuts are continuing in Atlanta.Cornerback Robert Alford and kicker Matt Bryant have apparently been joined on the discard pile by defensive end Brooks Reed. Reed said farewell to the Falcons, his teammates and the city of Atlanta on his Instagram page Wednesday.“Thankful to have been a part of the Atlanta Falcons for the last four years — it has been an incredible journey and I’m so grateful to the city of Atlanta Julio Jones Men Jersey , the Falcons organization, my teammates, and all who have supported me along the way. I walk away with lifelong friendships and memories I will cherish forever. I’m not done yet, and can’t wait to see what’s next!”Reed was set to make $4.5 million in the final year of the five-year deal he signed with the Falcons in 2015. The Falcons will get that cap space back with $940 Color Rush Julio Jones Jersey ,000 in dead money left as a result of the $4.7 million signing bonus he got upon signing the deal.Reed started 34 games over his four seasons in Atlanta and appeared in every game over the last two seasons. He had 24 tackles, a sack and a forced fumble in 2018.