Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen

Termine
Cl11234566 Offline

09.11.2019 07:22
take a 4-0 lead in the third inning. Derek Norris led Antworten

SUNRISE, Fla. - Brad Boyes and Jonathan Huberdeau scored in a shootout, lifting the Florida Panthers over the Minnesota Wild 2-1 on Saturday night to snap a three-game losing streak. Boyes backhander went through the legs of goalie Josh Harding for the winner. Huberdeau beat Harding on the stick side for the first shootout goal. Zach Parise and Mikko Koivu were turned aside by Panthers goalie Tim Thomas in the shootout. Aleksander Barkov scored in regulation for Florida, and Thomas made 31 saves. Jonas Brodin scored a goal for Minnesota, while Harding stopped 21 shots. The Wild lost their third straight and managed two or fewer goals for the seventh time this season. The Panthers tied it 1-all with a power-play goal at 6:49 of the third. Tomas Fleischmann took a pass from Brian Campbell at the top of the right circle, and Fleischmanns slap shot was deflected into the net by Barkov. Minnesota had a 5-on-3 for 1:19 midway through the third period, but the Panthers killed off both penalties. The Wild took a 1-0 lead on Brodins power-play goal in the second. His slap shot from the point was deflected by Floridas Jesse Winchester and past Thomas at 4:05. It was the 10th power-play goal for the Wild this season. NOTES: Thomas made his second start for the Panthers after missing four games due to a groin injury. He lost 3-2 on Thursday to the Boston Bruins, his former team. ... Panthers C Nick Bjugstad, a 2010 prep Mr. Minnesota hockey winner, faced his hometown team for the first time. ... Minnesota LW Dany Heatleys second-period assist was his second point this season. He has no goals in nine games. ... Wild D Keith Ballard was scratched with a head injury. Cheap Air Max . Off-Season Game Plan looks at what the Blue Jackets may do to build upon last seasons success to return to the playoffs again next year. Cheap Air Max For Sale . If one fighter gases, he usually gets beat up pretty bad from that point on. https://www.airmaxchina.us/. Lowry and the Raptors officially announced a four-year US$48 million dollar deal Thursday. The deal was reported last week but couldnt be made official until Thursday, when the moratorium on signings was lifted. "They were real factors. I did my homework. Cheap Air Max Free Shipping . The bout served as the headlining matchup of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva" event, which took place at U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati. It was Silva who looked well on his way to victory in the early going, delivering a pair of crushing kicks to the body that sent Brown crashing to the floor, doubled over in pain. Air Max Outlet . Ramon, 30, played in a career-high 97 games with the Goldeyes in 2013. He also matched a career-high eight home runs and posted 52 RBI.MINNEAPOLIS -- With Josh Reddick back and hitting home runs, the Oakland Athletics are bringing some more muscle and a bigger lead into a crucial weekend series. Reddick homered and had three RBIs, A.J. Griffin allowed just two hits in seven innings, and the As beat the Minnesota Twins 8-2 Thursday afternoon to increase their division lead to 3 1/2 games over idle Texas in the American League West. It is Oaklands largest lead over the Rangers since Aug. 3. The teams are to scheduled play a three-game series this weekend in the Lone Star State. "We know its an important series, but were not going to sweat about it," Reddick said. "We know we can beat those guys." Reinstated from the 15-day disabled list Wednesday after missing time with a sprained right wrist, Reddick hit an eighth-inning pitch from Brian Duensing into the right field seats for an 8-1 Oakland lead. It was his 11th homer of the season in his 99th game. He hit 32 in 156 games last year. "Being able to hit it hard ... without my wrist hurting really felt good," said Reddick, who was also on the disabled list May 7-30 with the same injury. "Watching these guys the last two weeks it kind of stung not being able to be a part of it, but I was just hoping to come back and just jump on board and not screw up the rhythm. Hopefully, more days like this are coming." Adding Reddick to a lineup that already has 26 home runs from Brandon Moss, 22 from Yoenis Cespedes, 21 from Josh Donaldson and 19 from Coco Crisp makes things much easier for manager Bob Melvin. "Weve got a lot of options right now, a lot of guys that are heating up offensively," Melvin said. In winning his fourth straight start, Griffin (14-9) struck out eight and walked just one batter. "I was working well, I was working quick, I had a good rhythm," he said. Griffin struck out six of the first nine batters he faced, including four straight, and lowered his opponents batting average to .165 the first time through the lineup, the lowest mark in the majors among pitchers with at least 130 innings pitched. Other than allowing Oswaldo Arcias home run in the seventh, Griffin, who has served up a major league leading 34 home runs, didnt have manyy problems the rest of the way.dddddddddddd. "I feel like I can throw any pitch in any count and throw them effectively. Its a lot more fun when thats going on," Griffin said. Minnesota had two runners on with one out in the fourth, but Arcia lined out to second baseman Alberto Callaspo and Brian Dozier was doubled off first. Dozier had walked. Making his first start since being recalled from Triple-A Rochester, Minnesota starter Scott Diamond (5-11) lasted just 4 2-3 innings. He allowed five runs -- four earned -- on six hits while striking out one. Before the game, Gardenhire said that Diamond appears to be a much more confident pitcher than he was before his Aug. 1 demotion. In six minor league starts, Diamond was 4-0 with a 2.41 ERA. The left-hander barely broke a sweat in retiring the As in order in the first two innings before the Oakland hitters forced Diamond deep into counts. "I wasnt able to put anybody away. I think that was the story behind my game today," he said. One day after scoring 18 runs against the Twins, Oakland used some two-out hitting to take a 4-0 lead in the third inning. Derek Norris led off with a one-out double and scored two batters later when Crisp hit into a fielders choice. After a walk to Donaldson, Jed Lowrie had an RBI single leading to a mound visit by Minnesota pitching coach Rick Anderson. Cespedes then tripled off the wall in centerfield to plate two more runs. Donaldson added an RBI single in the fifth and Reddicks sacrifice fly in the sixth scored Chris Young, who tripled to lead off the inning, to make it 6-0. NOTES: Gardenhire said C Joe Mauer, out since Aug. 20 with a concussion, did a workout Thursday and left the ballpark "feeling good." ... The As and Twins are scheduled to play a four-game series in Oakland starting next Thursday. ... Cespedes has driven in a run in a career-best six straight games. ... Dan Straily (9-7, 4.15) is to get the ball for Oakland Friday when it begins its three-game series at Texas. Derek Holland (9-8, 3.17) will pitch for the Rangers. ... Minnesotas Kevin Correia (9-11, 4.30) is scheduled to face Tampa Bays Chris Archer (8-7, 3.19) when the teams open a three-game series Friday at Target Field. ' ' '