Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen

Kartenbilder zum Üben
panxing18 Offline

25.06.2019 04:46
I’m assuming is his final start before the reg Antworten

For the last time this spring Martin Perez Jersey , we see an NL West rival."Interesting to see Ray going up against a divisional rival, in what ular season. It’s likely because we don’t see San Francisco until quite some way into the schedule - our first game against the Giants is not until May 17. Give how many at-bats they’ll have between now and then, it’s not as if seeing Ray for two or three this afternoon will make any difference. Jarrod Dyson starts in center. He has only managed five at-bats thus far in spring; Adam Jones hasn’t many more (9), so it’ll be interesting to see how the team handles playing time, with only three more pre-season games to go. Will there be enough PAs to get both men fully ready?I was hoping to get to this one, and hang out with snakecharmer and asteroid on the lawn at Scottsdale. Unfortunately, Mrs. SnakePit needed the car for work: as is, I’ll be putting my life on the line and taking the bus and light-rail over to Tempe later on. So the recap on this one will potentially be delayed, though I hope to get most of it knocked out before I begin my perilous journey by walking to a bus-stop! If you don’t hear from me again, you can get DNA off my tooth-brush. :) Pawtucket W 6-3 (F/10)Tzu-Wei Lin, SS: 1-4, 1 BB, 1 K http://www.rangersfanproshop.com/authentic-matt-moore-jersey , 1 SBGorkys Hernndez, CF: 0-5, 1 R, 1 K, 1 CSMichael Chavis, 1B: 3-4, 1 HR, 2 R, 1 RBI, 1 BBJosh Ockimey, DH: 0-5, 2 KBryce Brentz, LF:..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Red Sox StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Red Sox NewsYahoo Red Sox Team PageYahoo Red Sox ReportYahoo Red Sox Depth ChartYahoo Red Sox TransactionsYahoo Red Sox PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ed Sox MinorsRed Sox Minor Lines: Michael Chavis starts the year with a bangNew Delino DeShields Jersey ,9commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareRed Sox Minor Lines: Michael Chavis starts the year with a bangPawtucket W 6-3 (F/10)The first game for any Red Sox minor-league club ended with an extra-innings victory highlighted by a go-ahead, two-run double from Renda in the tenth. It was a solid day all-around for the PawSox, but the big news was certainly Chavis’ home run. The bat, of course, isn’t really the question for him but it’s still nice to see him get off to a hot start in 2019. Also of note is that he played first base. His spot on the diamond will be important to watch for every day this year. Elsewhere, it was a nice debut for Shawaryn, who seemingly pitched better than those three runs in just over five innings would indicate.Portland L 0-3It was a rough start to the year for the Sea Dogs offense, which isn’t exactly overflowing with talent to begin with. They managed only two hits on the day as they were shut down by Phillies minor leaguer Ramon Rosso. Dalbec, (arguably) the top prospect on the roster, showed some of the concern around him here with two strikeouts. On the pitching side, Hart isn’t really a prospect and is repeating this level, but even with the nine hits and four runs allowed you can’t ignore eleven strikeouts to go with zero walks.Salem W 10-2Salem’s offense more than made up for the lack of production up in Double-A, as they got hits from all nine of their starters and multi-hit efforts from four of them. One of those was Duran Joey Gallo Jersey , who is a personal favorite of mine and could be one of the fastest risers from the 2018 draft class. The speedster racked up a ton of extra-base hits last year and picked right back up with a triple in this one. On the pitching side, Crawford showed some nice strikeout stuff while Bazardo came out and impressed. The latter doesn’t get a ton of hype and has been old for his level throughout his career but has put up solid numbers where ever he’s been. Greenville L 0-1 (F/10)The biggest story here had nothing to do with prospects but instead was the presence of Dustin Pedroia. The veteran is trying to make it back for the major-league squad’s home opener. It’s not clear how realistic that particular goal is, but he got off to a solid start on Thursday. He should be back in there on Friday. Meanwhile, 2018 first round pick Triston Casas had a rough debut, as did 2018 breakout Brandon Howlett. Alex Scherff didn’t get any support on the mound but this was a strong start in what he hopes will be a breakout campaign for himself.Player of the Day: There were a few candidates to get the nod for the first day of the minor-league season. I was tempted to give it to Kyle Hart, but the hits and runs he allowed gave the edge to Michael Chavis. The top prospect in the system, at least in this writer’s opinion, started 2019 off with a bang. It’s still not clear where he is going to ultimately land in the field, but this bat will play and he will get a chance to show that in the majors this year. If keeps this up, it could be sooner than later, too.