Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen

Kartenbilder zum Üben
carrie201918 Offline

31.05.2019 05:10
As the clock ticks towards the start of CFL free agency on Feb 15, it appears more and more likely that Korey Banks time with th Antworten

As the clock ticks towards the start of CFL free agency on Feb 15, it appears more and more likely that Korey Banks time with the B.C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. Buono indicated to TSN on Tuesday that he has no intention of renegotiating Banks contract. Assuming hes convinced that Banks will not report to training camp under his current deal, that would leave him with two options: trading or releasing the seven-time all-star, something Banks hopes happens soon. "Im not sure why this is taking so long," Banks told TSN. "Im a veteran and Ive given my heart and soul to this team for eight years. If they dont want me to be a part of it, just release me and let me move on." From Buonos perspective, it is not unreasonable to expect a player to play out his option year, regardless of their age. "We had five players play out their option this past year and more than 100 players in the league did also," said Buono. "Korey is under contract and we would like him to come in and compete for a job just like everyone else. Whats wrong with that?" Banks, meanwhile, bristles at the notion. "Compete? All Ive ever done is compete. Ill tell you right now, there is no way they are going to bring anyone in to take my spot. Im in great shape and Im going to play at least one or two more years. I just want to go where Im wanted and in a way that allows me to look after my family." Buono does concede that there are some similar dynamics to this situation and the one he went through last year with Geroy Simon, another veteran player that ultimately moved on. He hopes to have the situation resolved by Feb 15, but given Banks is still under contract, Buono doesnt believe he is under any obligation to make a decision by then. "I would like to do whats best for Korey and whats best for the club, but sometimes that is in conflict," said Buono. As for the Lions who will become free agents on Feb 15, Buono expects defensive linemen Keron Williams to go to free agency. "He needs to see what his value is on the open market and so do we," added Buono. He is open to bringing Williams back for 2014, but also wants to free up some salary cap space before Feb 15 so he can aggressively pursue non-import free agents. The Lions have also tendered contract offers to WR Nick Moore, DB Josh Bell and OL Steve Myddelton. Justin Patton Jersey .35 million, avoiding arbitration. Davis led the majors last season with 53 home runs and 138 RBIs, both career highs. He earned $3. JJ Redick Jersey . The star receiver certainly isnt celebrating it with the Texans mired in a franchise-record 13-game skid. http://www.76ersstore.com/kids-moses-malone-76ers-jersey/. They signed their first kicker. Ottawa inked Nick Setta, a 32-year-old native of Lockport, Illinois, to a contract. Mike Muscala Jersey .The seventh-seeded Raonic was scheduled to play U.S. Open finalist Kei Nishikori of Japan, but was replaced in the Group B pool by Spanish substitute David Ferrer.Raonic, who was 0-2 at the year-end event, said he suffered the injury late in the first set of Tuesdays 6-3, 7-6 loss to Murray. Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys .Those stars, most notably the top line of James van Riemsdyk, Tyler Bozak and Phil Kessel, struggled against the Montreal Canadiens and must be better as the Leafs look ahead to facing the Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Rangers this weekend. VANCOUVER -- The Vancouver Whitecaps couldnt stop Landon Donovan when they needed to Saturday night. Donovans goal in just the third minute gave the Los Angeles Galaxy a 1-0 win over the Whitecaps before a disappointed sellout crowd of 21,000 at B.C. Place Stadium. The marker came on his only shot of the game, which was also L.A.s only attempt on target. The Whitecaps made a strong second-half rally, but could not get the equalizer after being denied on two back-to-back chances. "It was obviously a bad start, the worst start you could have got, with the goal so early," said Whitecaps coach Martin Rennie. "That was disappointing. "But after that, I thought that we played well. We got forward and created a number of good chances." The Galaxy (12-9-4) posted their fifth straight victory and secured sole possession of second place in the tight Western Conference. The Whitecaps (10-9-6) suffered their second consecutive loss as their hold on the fifth and final playoff berth became more tenuous. "You end up on the wrong end of a 1-0 (loss), but I dont feel like we played badly tonight," said Rennie. "I feel like L.A.s probably the best team in MLS. Whether thats the case or not remains to be seen, but thats my opinion." The Whitecaps suffered just their second loss in 13 games at home this season. "Thats the type of game that champions win," said Donovan. "We know when the playoffs come, hopefully, thats what games might look like. That was a huge performance today." Donovan scored his fourth goal in three games after A.J. DeLaGarzas pass hit Whitecaps central defender Johnny Leveron and came to him. The Galaxy captain planted a high shot in the left corner of the net over Whitecaps goalkeeper David Ousted. "It helps a lot when youre on the road," said Donovan of the early goal. "It puts your team in a really good position, and even if they score a goal, youre back where you started, so its a nice way to start a game. "We can play a little more cautiously and just worry about defending and trying to counter -- and it really played to our advantage tonight." Donovan needs four more goals to become the all-time leading scorer in MLS history. L.A. goalkeeper Jaime Penedo recorded his first MLS shutout in only his second career league appearance and third overall appearance with the Galaxy. Usually, prolific offensively at home, Vancouvers offence struggled most of the first half and missed striker Camilo, who entered the game tied for the MLS scoring lead with 14 goals. He spent the game on the bench after determining he could not play due to a slight groin strain sustained last weekend against Colorado. "So that was disappointing," said Rennie. "And, obviously, in a game like that today that was really tight, a player like Camilo is someone who could make a difference and could perhaps get us a goal." The sit ended Camilos string of 17 consecutive starts in league games dating to April 27. Rennie said the club did not waant to risk further injury by putting him in, and expects him to be back soon.dddddddddddd Darren Mattocks, who recently returned from a knee injury that required minor surgery, started in his place. It was the Jamaican internationals first start since the last meeting between L.A. and Vancouver at B.C. Place on May 11, when he scored. But he did not do much, rarely touching the ball before subbing out in the second half. Meanwhile, central defender Andy OBrien started his first game since suffering a hamstring injury June 8 in Seattle. Vancouvers revised back line was victimized early as Donovan opened the scoring from about 20 yards out. L.A. ultimately clinched the win after the Whitecaps were denied on back-to-back chances in the 82nd minute. Second-half substitute Kekuta Manneh hit the post in a sequence following a Vancouver corner-kick. Then L.A. goalkeeper Penedo, who signed with the Galaxy after starring for Panama at the CONCACAF Gold Cup, dove back the other way and made a miraculous save on Jordan Harveys shot off the rebound. "To get back like that for a huge save was unbelievable," added L.A. midfielder Robbie Keane. "Thats a world-class save." Mannehs insertion after halftime ignited Vancouvers dormant offence. The Whitecaps finished with 12 attempts on goal -- nine on target -- during their second-half rally. L.A. had nine attempts on goal, but only two in the second half. Penedo recorded five saves, including four in the second half while Vancouver counterpart Ousted did not get credit for a single stop. "It was a grind-out road victory, one that we havent had all year, so it was good to get one," said L.A. coach Bruce Arena. Donovan, who is playing in the final year of his contract, took exception to Rennies comment Friday that the American star is extra-motivated as he seeks a new deal. "Ive been motivated my whole life, and I think people are quick to forget what people have done," said Donovan. "Were back-to-back MLS champions. I scored the game-winning goal in both games, so I think Im pretty motivated." Notes: Keane and Donovan criticized the quality of the B.C. Place Stadium artificial turf which, barring a change, is slated for use in the 2015 Womens World Cup. ... Whitecaps captain Jay DeMerit, close to returning from a torn Achilles tendon suffered early in the first game of the season, did not dress. He could get a game with Vancouvers reserve squad before returning to MLS action. DeMerit, a 33-year-old Green Bay, Wisc., native, is scheduled to marry Canadian 2010 ski cross gold medallist Ashleigh McIvor in Whistler, B.C., on Sunday. ... Like the Whitecaps, the Galaxy has started three different goalkeepers this season. Its the third consecutive season that L.A. has deployed three goalkeepers. Colorado, Real Salt Lake and Seattle have also given three different goalkeepers starting assignments. ... Whitecaps midfielder Matt Watson, usually a substitute, made his first start since July 3 against Kansas City before subbing out for Manneh. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '