Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen

Kartenbilder zum Üben
carrie201918 Offline

10.06.2019 04:55
GENEVA - Investigations of the 2018 and 2022 World Cup votes should be given more time to finish, according to FIFA presidential Antworten

GENEVA - Investigations of the 2018 and 2022 World Cup votes should be given more time to finish, according to FIFA presidential contender Jerome Champagne.Ahead of the FIFA executive committee reviewing the case next week, Champagne suggested Wednesday that the hosting status of Russia and Qatar were still open to question.I only hope that the truth will come, Champagne told The Associated Press in an interview, regarding the FIFA boards choices in December 2010. We have time and that is why we need to do things correctly after four years of controversies.We need to protect the World Cup and we need to know if the 14-8 votes integrity has been respected or not, he said, referring to Qatars margin of victory over the United States in a final round of voting in the 2022 contest.Champagne said a few more months were needed to finish the investigations and finally deal with the case, which has long been linked to claims of vote-buying, collusion and favour-seeking.Champagne said that FIFAs own ethics probe of the hosting votes, an investigation which he believes is underway by the FBI, and FIFAs criminal complaint to the Swiss attorney general — relating to conduct of unnamed individuals — are all unresolved.Also, ethics prosecutor Michael Garcia has opened cases against five past and current FIFA officials including Germany great Franz Beckenbauer, a former board member who voted in 2010.We need to know what has happened. And to continue the process until the end, said Champagne, who was FIFA international relations director until leaving in January 2010.Still, any FIFA case against Russia and Qatar seemed closed last month by ethics judge Joachim Eckert, in a summary judgment of Garcias sealed 430-page investigation report.After Garcia challenged the German judges findings, they agreed at peace talks to give FIFAs audit and compliance chairman, Domenico Scala, authority to decide which key details are presented to the executive committee. It meets Dec. 18-19 in Marrakech, Morocco.FIFA President Sepp Blatter will lead the boardroom debate which could include three longstanding members — Angel Maria Villar of Spain, Michel DHooghe of Belgium and Worawi Makudi of Thailand — currently being prosecuted by Garcia.Champagne declined to comment on what he expects from the meeting, though he wants Garcias report published as soon as possible with appropriate redactions.Though supportive of Russias hosting rights — which was paying tribute to what Russian and Soviet Union football have brought to the world — Champagne suggested Qatar could gain from ongoing investigations.I think it is even in the interests of the Qataris to make sure that this World Cup, if it takes place there, would be taking place with a free mind without keeping in the back of our brains all the controversies, he said.Champagne is the only prospective candidate to declare intent to rival Blatter, a longtime ally at FIFA, in a May 29 election in Zurich. Applications must be filed by January 29 with the support of five of FIFAs 209 member federations. San Francisco 49ers Deebo Samuel Jersey . Yet coming off consecutive series losses at St. Louis and Pittsburgh, Los Angeles needed some sort of spark as August approaches. The Dodgers found it in the ballpark of their biggest rival, and left the Bay Area in first place following an emphatic three-game swing. Wholesale San Francisco 49ers Jerseys .com) - Carmelo Anthony scored 31 points with eight rebounds to lead the New York Knicks to a 92-80 win over the Los Angeles Lakers. http://www.cheap49ers.com/. And once again, Team Homan emerged as the victor with the reigning national champions defeating Team Sweeting at the Pintys All-Star Curling Skins Game Friday night in the tournaments opening draw at The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre in beautiful Banff National Park. San Francisco 49ers Mitch Wishnowsky Jersey . The day began ominously for the Rangers when star pitcher Yu Darvish was scratched from his scheduled start with stiffness in his neck. Fill-in Scott Baker gave up three hits over six innings and Chris Gimenez hit a tiebreaking two-out RBI single in the sixth off Phil Hughes. Discount San Francisco 49ers Jerseys . Los Angeles announced its new deal for Kupchak late in the fourth quarter of a 145-130 loss to the Houston Rockets. Kupchak had one year left on his current contract.EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - Michael Strahan rushed onto the field at MetLife Stadium. The fierce pass rusher did not pull down any quarterbacks, but he did accept his Hall of Fame ring.Strahan gave low-fives to his former teammates lined up along a blue strip of carpet Monday night, and then bowed to all four corners of the stadium as the crowd roared at halftime of the Colts-Giants game. He then whipped the crowd into a mini-frenzy, getting the fans to wave white towels handed out by the team in celebration of Strahans induction into the hall during the summer.It was an emotional night for Strahan and three other Giants Hall of Fame members: Frank Gifford, Lawrence Taylor and Harry Carson.Its really something, and to have the other Hall of Famers with me as well. I never thought about any of it, Strahan said. You realize what you miss when you stop playing, and I do miss the guys.When its all said and done, you know its the best relationship you ever had, but you never know if youre going to see any of the guys again. A lot are out of ttown and some are on business and couldnt be here.dddddddddddd But it means the world to me and it lets me know the relationship we had was real. And it makes you appreciate the game and sports and camaraderie.Strahan said before the game that he would have preferred to suit up one last time.Believe me, theres still a part of me that wishes I could put on a uniform and play tonight. That would be nice, said Strahan, the Giants career leader with 141 1/2 sacks and the leagues single-season record holder with 22 1/2, set in 2001. But if I did, I dont know how many plays Id make.Now a TV personality, Strahan credited his pro career with helping him to transition into another lucrative profession.I recognize that I have what I have now because of what I did in the past, said Strahan, who was joined by his son, mother, and father. Without this, theres none of that. I owe my life now to the Giants, to New York, and to them letting me hang around for 15 years.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '