Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen

Kartenbilder zum Üben
panxing18 Offline

22.05.2019 04:35
this is going to be a problem. Last week Antworten

0 Friday Rumblings left before Christmas"Hm... Larry Bowa Jersey , we had a ton of content because of the Rule V draft. This week, not so much. BPKC is no more (pour one out for them). The Athletic is on their winter hibernation. Even the usually reliable Royals Farm Report hasn’t had content in a couple of days.Fortunately, we get a national story as Jonah Keri is doing a check-in of every team and Kansas City is up:I have a feeling we might talk about this in the coming days. There are 11 players up for the Royals HOF:KC Kingdom’s Leigh Oleszczak writes about the “crowded outfield in 2019”:Royals great Joakim Soria is on the move again, this time to Oakland.Also in the “former Royal news” category, Jeff Sullivan at Fangraphs posits “There Have Been Two Trevor Cahills”:I don’t know if this information has been posted here yet, but Fox Sports has a story listing the games for the Royals Christmas Marathon.I’ll admit, sometimes we get lazy at The Best of Royals Review (TM).What does that mean?We just look at Will’s posting history Jim Bunning Jersey , read a handful of the articles, and, inevitably, we end up on a classic.This week’s Best of RR: Watch Your Bako.This one was “famous” enough that it was mentioned on Fangraphs (ok, by Matt Klaassen, another RR alum, but that’s not the point). I’m just going to steal cite Matt’s words here:He goes on to quote Will’s work:The one liner movie reviews seem to get discussion going.How about we make this seasonal with tiers of Christmas specials?Tier I: How the Grinch Stole Christmas and A Charlie Brown Christmas - both sentimental favorites Jim Thome Jersey , both still beloved Emmy winners. The Grinch is more popular though both occupy the top spot in American Christmas lore.Tier II: Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman - the former was the first major Christmas special in 1964 and gave rise to the others. The latter is the last of the super popular quartet from the 60s.Tier III: Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town, The Year Without a Santa Claus, Twas the Night Before Christmas - This is where the list starts to fall apart a little. Each of these is from Rankin/Bass in the 1970s and gets a yearly showing but is not nearly in the same category as the R/B classics from Tier II.Tier IV: Mickey’s Christmas Carol, Emmet Otter’s Jug-Band Christmas - Two titans of entertainment try their hand at the Christmas special game, a few years after the R/B specials above. In fact, I might even be tempted to swap this and the above tier. The former is Disney doing one of the best interpretations of the Dickens classic while the latter is Jim Henson’s take on The Gift of the Magi.Tier V: The Cricket on the Hearth http://www.philliesfanproshop.com/authentic-pat-neshek-jersey , The Little Drummer Boy - The other couple of Rankin/Bass cartoons from the 60s that get lost in the shuffle. I have to say I haven’t seen either in years. Maybe I should watch them in the next week.Tier VI: Sequels and/or crossovers of any of the above. Rudolph in dinosaur times? Rudolph and Frosty in the summer? Charlie Brown’s 4th Christmas outing? Probably best to avoid these.During this time of reruns, let’s go back and revisit Advance Wars.This time, it’s Sami’s theme. CHICAGO (AP) — Infielder Daniel Descalso and the Chicago Cubs have agreed to a $5 million, two-year contract that includes a club option for 2021 and could be worth $8.25 million over three seasons.He gets $1.5 million next year and $2.5 million in 2020. Chicago has a $3.5 million option for 2021 with a $1 million buyout.Descalso can earn $250,000 annually in performance bonuses based on plate appearances: $50,000 each for 425, 450 and 475 Odubel Herrera Jersey , and $100,000 for 500.The 32-year-old hit .237 with 22 doubles for Arizona last season. He set career bests in home runs (13) and RBIs (57) while playing in 138 games, his most since 2012.Descalso has batted .240 with 46 homers and 279 RBIs in 997 games in nine seasons with St. Louis, Colorado and the Diamondbacks.He has played every position except for center field and catcher.Desalco was coming off a two-year contract that paid $1.35 million in 2017 and $2 million this year.