Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen

Kartenbilder zum Üben
zhangzk Offline

07.11.2019 04:13
The Lions released guard T.J. Lang last week Antworten

None of those calls have led to serious discussions about next season http://www.jaguarscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-quincy-williams-ii-jersey , however. Lang said on SiriusXM NFL Radio that he told his agent that he doesn’t “want a team to kind of waste some time and resources into figuring me out” because he hasn’t figured out whether he wants to continue to playing.“I’m at that point now where I’m not committed to either playing or retiring,” Lang said. “Really, it’s just kind of taking a day by day, and you know what? If I do get a chance to play again, great. If I don’t Ryquell Armstead Jersey , I think I’m content with that. I think I’m proud of what I’ve done over the 10-year span. And I’m just trying to take it slow and figure it out. But either way I go, I think I’ll be all right. I’ve had a good run.”Lang was limited to six games last season while dealing with head and neck injuries. He said he wants to take some time to feel sure about what he wants to do this year so that he doesn’t regret a hasty choice down the line. Browns head coach Freddie Kitchens is in charge of his offense.But he’s going to let offensive coordinator Todd Monken call some plays tonight, and has secretly let him do so throughout the preseason.Via Mary Kay Cabot of the , Kitchens said on his radio show that Monken has had the lead role at times in the preseason already.“I haven’t really fully decided, but I know Todd will call some of them http://www.jaguarscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-gardner-minshew-ii-jersey ,�? Kitchens said. “Some of it depends on what we do at the quarterback situation initially, but he’ll definitely get the opportunity. He called some of the other games but we just didn’t advertise it. Just didn’t feel the need to. In case it went bad, I didn’t want him suffering the consequences from it. . . .“But we’ll do something. I always want to continue to let guys develop in this system, more importantly, just in case. You know Marquise Brown Jersey , you never know.”Kitchens is going to call the plays during the regular season, and his relationship with Monken required some defending early in camp. They say everything is smooth now, and letting Monken call preseason plays is at least a goodwill gesture.Hue Jackson allowed Kitchens to do the same in the past, and Kitchens said he viewed it as valuable experience (which showed when Jackson was fired and he took over).“I was going to prepare just like it was my role and I was hoping someone else would see it because I’d never gotten the opportunity anywhere else,�? Kitchens said. “I was glad for the opportunity http://www.ravensfootballauthentics.com/jaylon-ferguson-jersey-authentic , and I was definitely treating it as an interview for other teams �? not necessarily here.”Monken has experience calling plays from his days in Tampa Bay.