Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 109 mal aufgerufen

Willkommen
carrie201918 Offline

30.04.2019 09:19
AUBURN, Ala. -- Auburn tailback Tre Mason, who helped power the Tigers into the national championship game, is skipping his seni Antworten

AUBURN, Ala. -- Auburn tailback Tre Mason, who helped power the Tigers into the national championship game, is skipping his senior season to enter the NFL draft. "It was a dream since I was young," Mason said Thursday in announcing his decision. "Im a dream chaser, and now Im just trying to make a dream into reality." The Heisman Trophy finalist was the Tigers workhorse late in the season, coming through in the seasons biggest games. "It was a big dream of mine," Mason said. "I wanted the ball bad, and I felt I could do something with the ball in my hand." Mason, who finished sixth in the Heisman voting, is projected as a likely mid-round draft pick. The 5-foot-10, 205-pounder said he received a third-round grade from the NFL draft advisory board. Third-year sophomore left tackle Greg Robinson is also headed to the NFL. Mason broke Bo Jacksons 28-year-old school single-season record with 1,816 yards. He also ran for 24 touchdowns and finished with six consecutive 100-yard rushing games. "He did a wonderful job for us not only this year, but really his whole career," said Auburn coach Gus Malzahn, who recruited Mason when he was offensive co-ordinator. "Not just the way he played football but the way he represented Auburn. "This is a big day for him and his family. This is a big day for Auburn, so Im very proud of him." Mason rushed for 195 yards and scored two touchdowns in Monday nights BCS championship game against Florida State Monday night. His tackle-breaking 37-yard run with 1:19 left gave the Tigers the lead before losing 34-31. Once regarded as an undersized, speed back, Mason averaged 34 carries and 194.5 yards over the final four games. He ran 46 times for 304 yards and four touchdowns in the Southeastern Conference championship game against Missouri. Malzahn called Mason "one of the tougher individuals in all of college football." "He can run between the tackles, hes got great courage, he plays his best games in his biggest games, and hes a good receiver out of the backfield also," the coach said. Mason was asked what kind of running back the team that drafts him will get. "I feel like theyll get somebody thats a hard worker, willing to do whatever it takes to win," he said. "My minds not just set on money, its set on championships. I have yet to win a championship, and my mind-sets not going to change. God willing, Ill win a championship at the next level." Will Butcher Jersey . The fourth-year guard from Carleton University kicked off his varsity career with rookie of the year honours in 2011, before racking up three straight Mike Moser Memorial Trophies for outstanding player. Jesper Bratt Jersey . Ted Ligety, Mikaela Shiffrin, Bode Miller and Tim Jitloff underlined the squads enormous potential on the Rettenbach glacier in Austria. http://www.authenticdevilspro.com/Taylor-hall-devils-jersey/. The 12th-ranked Haas served well throughout the match at the Ibirapuera arena, allowing only one break point to the 152nd-ranked Italian. Both players held serve until the first-set tiebreak, when Haas stepped up his game to easily clinch the set. Cory Schneider Jersey .com) - The Vancouver Canucks hope an upcoming stretch of home games will be enough to get the club into the postseason. Kyle Palmieri Jersey .5 million, two-year contract with the San Francisco Giants on Thursday, a deal that covers his final two arbitration seasons.KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Chiefs coach Andy Reid got a closer look at Dee Ford during the teams three-day rookie minicamp, and he liked what he saw from the teams first-round draft pick. Ford is transitioning from defensive end at Auburn to outside linebacker with Kansas City. "Its a new position for him," Reid said. "I think hes done a great job of jumping in the book and learning the drops, the things that you need to do with the pass coverage. Thats not an easy thing with all the combination things that we do. Im happy with what hes done there." Kansas City grabbed Ford with the 23rd overall pick. The 6-foot-2, 252-pound Ford had 20 1/2 sacks and 27 1/2 tackles for loss in 52 games at Auburn. He was an All-SEC selection in 2013. "I would tell you his quickness and athletic ability," Reid said when asked what stood out about Ford. "It looks like hes spent a lot of time learning." Throughout the weekend, Ford either stood up or got down in a three-point stance before the snap during 11-on-11 drills. He appeared comfortable in both positions. "All the rushers do it a lot," Ford said. "Its just all about disruption. Anything we can do to confuse the tackle, or as an upside for us, just putting your hand on the ground or standing up, you just want that freedom." Ford gives Kansas City another pass rusher after the Chiefs had 47 sacks last season, tied for sixth in the NFL. But 36 sacks came before the Week 10 bye. The absence of starting outside linebacker Justin Houston, who missed five games down the stretch with an elbow injury, played a role in the Chiefs recording 11 sacks in a span of seven games. Frank Zombo filled in for Houston, but recorded a single sack. Along with Fords skills off the edge, Reid said his intangibles are "off the charts." "He brings a lot of energy," Reid said. "He loves playing the game." Reid and the Chiefs will learn more about Ford in the nextt couple of weeks.dddddddddddd Ford lined up mostly over the right tackle during the rookie minicamp that concluded on Monday. He didnt appear to have any problem going against sixth-round pick Laurent Duvernay-Tardif on Saturday, and then Ryan McKee, an invited rookie tryout from Southern Mississippi, the last two days of camp. Starting in Tuesdays organized team activities, Ford will line up against right tackle Donald Stephenson or left tackle Eric Fisher. "It will give him a little different look," Reid said, "but I think that quickness is going to remain. That part is not going to change. Then hell just work his combinations against a better player, a more veteran player. But I think hell be fine." For his part, Ford said the biggest areas he wants to carry over from rookie minicamp into organized team activities is consistency and believing in his abilities. While he knows the competition level rises against the veterans, Ford wants to keep it simple. "I dont want to say its not much different," he said. "But in my mind, I dont make things harder than what it is." NOTES: Former Georgia quarterback Aaron Murray, who is coming back from November knee surgery, wore a brace on his left knee and practiced without limitations during the minicamp. ... Former Georgia State wide receiver and undrafted free agent Albert Wilson, who made some impressive catches throughout minicamp, caught Reids attention. "I like his athletic ability," Reid said of the 5-9, 200-pound former Panther. "Hes strong, I mean very strong even though hes not the tallest guy and he runs fast." ... Former BYU strong safety and undrafted free agent Daniel Sorensen recorded two interceptions on Day One of minicamp. "Ball skills is something I feel like is a strength for me," he said. "If I get a chance to play on the field, hopefully Ill be able to make the same plays I did in college." Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Authentic Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys China Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Dortmund Jerseys Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys Cheap USWNT Jerseys China Cheap France Jerseys Cheap Mexico Jerseys Wholesale Germany Jerseys Cheap Belgium Jerseys Cheap Brazil Jerseys Colombia Jerseys From China Wholesale England Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Wholesale Italy Jerseys Cheap Mexico Jerseys Cheap Portugal Jerseys Cheap South Africa Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Wholesale Germany Jerseys Wholesale Mexico Jerseys Wholesale Colombia Jerseys Cheap Belgium Jerseys Authentic Cheap Brazil Jerseys Cheap Argentina Jerseys Authentic Cheap Spain Jerseys Cheap Belgium Jerseys China Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic ' ' '