Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen

Willkommen
carrie201918 Offline

04.05.2019 03:14
CEDAR PARK, Texas -- After allowing five goals in Game 1 of the American Hockey League final, Michael Hutchinson went back to th Antworten

CEDAR PARK, Texas -- After allowing five goals in Game 1 of the American Hockey League final, Michael Hutchinson went back to the hotel Monday night and did his homework to prepare for Game 2 against the Texas Stars on Tuesday. That preparation was even more crucial as the Stars fired 50 shots against the goaltender, but Hutchinson stopped 49 of them in a 2-1 victory to even up the Calder Cup final at a game apiece as it heads back to St. Johns for Games 3 through 5. "We went over all their scoring chances and all my touches, and kind of got to see myself from a different angle," said Hutchinson. "I think that really helped me coming into the game tonight, knowing what to expect and I was more prepared." It was one of the best individual performances IceCaps coach Keith McCambridge had seen in more than two decades as a player and coach. "Without a doubt its up there in the top three with a lot of good goaltenders over the years," said McCambridge. "Hes really in a zone right now. Hes really focused on making sure we got that split on the road." Hutchinson made his biggest stops a minute apart in the third period while clinging to a 2-1 lead. With 13:05 remaining Kevin Henderson had a point-blank chance in the slot on a rebound, but Hutchinson sprawled to his right for what McCambridge called his best save of the night. "That was the obviously the key moment in the game for us," said McCambridge. A minute later Hutchinson made another spectacular stop, this time diving back to the left post with the blocker as Brendan Ranford attempted a wrap-around into an gaping net. "I kind of just got into scramble mode," said Hutchinson. "I was fortunate I could reach far enough. For all those times you end up reaching just a little too short, I was fortunate I got my glove out there and able to get a piece of it." Hutchinsons lone mistake came 29 seconds into the second period when Ranford had tied the game at 1-1 for Texas. But 44 seconds later the IceCaps fourth line reinstated the lead. Blair Riley was left wide open in front of the net and easily beat Cristopher Nilstorp with a one-timed shot off a pass from Kyle MacKinnon. Earlier St. Johns scored on its first scoring chance 4:05 into the game. Eric ODell took a wrist shot that trickled between Nilstorps legs. Kael Mouillierat easily tapped the puck home, making sure it crossed the line to give St. Johns a 1-0 lead. Even with all the shots he faced, Hutchinson didnt have to make any stops on the power play. For the first time in 94 combined regular season and playoff games, the IceCaps didnt face an opposition penalty kill. St. Johns did commit a penalty-- a roughing minor against Jordan Hill-- but it was cancelled out by a matching minor against Stars defenceman Jamie Oleksiak. Nilstorp stopped 33 of 35 shots for Texas, and made several key stops in the second and third period to keep his team in the game. Game 3 is Wednesday at the Mile One Centre in St. Johns. Tom Pyatt Jersey .C. -- Marcus Paige and his North Carolina teammates have endured so many wild swings -- big wins, surprising losses, NCAA drama -- that no one can blame their Hall of Fame coach for wondering whats next. Daniel Alfredsson Jersey . -- The road to the Masters got off to a bumpy start Sunday for Tiger Woods when he withdrew from the Honda Classic with what he said was a lower back injury. http://www.authenticsenatorspro.com/. Former San Francisco Giants slugger Barry Bonds made his longshot request of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco. A three-judge panel of the 9th Circuit upheld Bonds conviction in September. Matt Duchene Jersey . The 55th-ranked Istomin saved 11 of 14 break points to win in just over two hours, setting up a second round meeting with Australian Marinko Matosevic. It was the Uzbeks third win in three matches against fifth-seeded Kohlschreiber, the 2007 and 2012 tournament winner. Jason Spezza Jersey .J. -- Freshman Eli Carter scored a career-high 31 points and hit the go-ahead basket in the second overtime as Rutgers rallied to stun No.Montreal Canadiens defenceman Josh Gorges underwent successful surgery Monday morning to repair a fracture in his left hand. He is expected to miss the next four weeks of action. Gorges is believed to have suffered the injury while blocking a shot during Montreals win overr the Toronto Maple Leafs on Saturday.dddddddddddd The Canadiens added to their defensive depth last week by acquiring veteran Mike Weaver from the Florida Panthers. Gorges has one goal and 12 assists with a plus- 7 rating through 63 games this season. Stitched College Jerseys Cheap UCLA Jerseys NCAA Louisville Cardinals Jerseys North Carolina Jerseys Stitched Kentucky Wildcats Jerseys Stitched Alabama Crimson Tide Jerseys Cheap Basketball Wisconsin Badgers Jerseys Authentic NCAA Jerseys Store Wholesale Basketball NCAA Jerseys Cheap Duke Gear Stitched Alabama Jerseys Stitched Georgia Jerseys Cheap Clemson Jerseys Authentic Authentic Texas Jerseys Wholesale USC Jerseys Stitched Oklahoma Jerseys Stitched Ohio State Jerseys Cheap Notre Dame Gear UCLA Jerseys From China Cheap Louisville Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap North Carolina Jerseys Authentic Cheap Kentucky Jerseys Authentic Wisconsin Jerseys From China Cheap Michigan Gear Cheap Florida Gear Wholesale Arizona State Jerseys Cheap LSU Gear Cheap Auburn Gear Cheap California Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Miami Jerseys Authentic Cheap Michigan State Gear Cheap Tennessee Jerseys Authentic Texas A&M Jerseys From China Authentic Wake Forest Jerseys West Virginia Jerseys From China ' ' '