Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen

Termine
carrie201918 Offline

18.04.2019 02:50
ronsfromchina.com/. 3 Ohio St5r Antworten

Dallas Cowboys owner/struggling General Manager Jerry Jones is in trouble. Just how much trouble remains to be seen. According to an Outside the Lines report, Vikings running back Adrian Peterson called Jones and told him he would love to play for the Cowboys when his current deal in Minnesota is done. Peterson, 29, is in the fourth year of a seven-year, $100 million contract. According to Outside the Lines, Jones responded to Peterson with this: "Well, I understand, Adrian. Id like that, too...Well, I love your story. I love your daddys story. Ive always respected what youve been about. Ive always been a fan of yours." Jones then added the following: "Well, well see what we can do, if we can make that happen. Hmm hmm...Id like that, too...Well, were talking pig Latin here, but lets see if we can do that...Were talking pig Latin here, but lets see what we can do about that. OK, Adrian, thanks." Jones denies he engaged in tampering since he wasnt the one that called Peterson. "I understand the tampering thing," Jones said, "and you have to be an initiator." Unfortunately, thats not right. The NFL Anti-Tampering Policy is pretty clear: even if a player contacts an owner, it can still constitute tampering. Specifically, the Policy provides that if a player contacts a club, "the contacted club is prohibited from talking or otherwise dealing with the player...and the contacted club must immediately report such contact to the owner or operating head of the club which holds the players rights." Jones engaged Peterson in a discussion, and worse, talked to the running back about his future. On top of that, Jones has confirmed he did not report the conversation to the Vikings. Thats tampering. Jones should have immediately told Peterson he could not speak with him since that would constitute a violation of league rules. Jones should then have picked up the phone and called the owner of the Vikings, Zygmunt Wilf, to report the conversation. So now the NFL will review things and figure out an appropriate punishment. It can be anything from a fine to the forfeiture of draft picks. According to the Policy, any tampering is subject to "severe disciplinary action by the Commissioner". Since Peterson is still under contract with the Vikings through 2017 (when he will be 33 years of age), it would be a surprise to see the NFL do more than fine the Cowboys. That being said, the NFL is tougher on its own then my dad was on me when I broke my curfew or didnt finish my vegetables. So anything is possible. Cheap Wholesale Lebrons . Coach Randy Carlyle didnt know the severity of Bozaks injury. Bozak left the bench and went down the tunnel early in the second period, returned to play a handful of shifts and then did play in the third. Cheap Lebrons From China . With the win, the Marlies complete a three-game series sweep of the Admirals and move on to the second round of the Calder Cup playoffs. T.J. Brennan added an empty netter with less than 25 seconds remaining for his second of the playoffs. http://www.cheaplebronsfromchina.com/. 3 Ohio State. Amedeo Della Valle had 15 points, Marc Loving scored a career-high 13 and the bench provided 38 points as the Buckeyes sprinted past Nebraska 84-53 on Saturday. Wholesale Lebrons China . Marcus Olsson, 23, joins Blackburn on a free transfer from Swedens Halmstads. He made 139 appearances and scored 17 goals in his four years with the club. He earned his first caps for Sweden this month, featuring against Bahrain and Qatar. Cheap Lebrons For Sale .C. -- The Carolina Hurricanes used a strong third period to extend their winning streak to three games.MOSCOW - A soccer agent says African players at Russian club FC Rostov are refusing to train after the coach said he would not sign any more black players.Igor Gamula said Friday the club had enough dark-skinned players, weve got six of the things when asked about rumours Rostov could sign a defender from Cameroon.Agent PPaul Mitchell says the clubs five African players are not prepared to train under the current coach until such time as the situation has been dealt with.ddddddddddddMitchell is the agent for Rostov defender Siyanda Xulu, a South Africa international.Rostov is one of the host cities for the 2018 World Cup. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz