Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen

Willkommen
wh3171 Offline

03.12.2019 02:01
I belong with both Seattle Reign FC Antworten

U. Philadelphia 76ers Store .S. womens goalkeeper Hope Solo has apologized to her fans via social media following her arrest for domestic violence last weekend. Solo, who also plays for the Seattle Reign of the National Womens Soccer League, posted her apology on her Facebook page and also posted a link to the statement on her official Twitter account. "I love my family dearly. We, like all families, have our challenges but my sincere hope is that we are able to resolve this situation as a family," she said. "Adversity has always made us stronger and I know this situation will be no different." Solo pleaded not guilty plea to two counts of fourth-degree domestic violence Monday in a Kirkland, Washington, court and was released without bail. She is accused of assaulting her sister and 17-year-old nephew at her sisters home in suburban Seattle early Saturday. Her lawyer claims the goalkeeper was a victim in the altercation. "I understand that, as a public figure, I am held to a higher standard of conduct," Solo said. "I take seriously my responsibilities as a role model and sincerely apologize to everyone I have disappointed." Her next court appearance is scheduled for Aug. 11. Solos 17-year-old nephew told police she was upset and appeared to have been drinking when she arrived at a family gathering. She and her nephew got into a fistfight after arguing about his acting aspirations and she called him fat and crazy, according to court documents. When the boys mother tried to break up the confrontation, Solo punched her in the face, the documents said. The nephew broke a broom over Solos head and the teen pointed a broken BB gun at her and tried to get her to leave, the documents said. "Hope is not guilty of any crime," her attorney, Todd Maybrown said in an email to The Associated Press. "In fact, our investigation reveals that Hope was assaulted and injured during this unfortunate incident. We look forward to the opportunity to present the true facts in court and to having this matter behind Hope very soon." Solo married former Seattle Seahawks tight end Jerramy Stevens in 2012. He was arrested just before their wedding for investigation of assault after a disturbance involving Solo, but he was not charged. Maybrown represented Stevens in that case. Solo said soon afterward that there never was an assault and that she and her new husband were happy. On Thursday she posted a photo of herself with Stevens and two others holding an American flag to cheer on the U.S. mens team in the World Cup. The 32-year-old Solo has won two Olympic gold medals with the U.S. womens national team. In her last appearance for the U.S., Solo had her 71st career shutout, a 1-0 victory over France on June 14 in Tampa, Florida. She did not appear in the teams second match against France last week in East Hartford, Connecticut. Ashlyn Harris started in Solos place for the 2-2 draw. The U.S. womens team does not have any additional matches planned at this time before Octobers CONCACAF qualifying tournament for the 2015 World Cup in Canada. "I look forward to getting back on the field where I belong with both Seattle Reign FC and the US Womens National Team," she said in her statement. ------ Associated Press Writer Donna Gordon Blankinship in Seattle contributed to this report. Philadelphia 76ers Shirts .That means, of course, that John Wall beat the Spurs for the first time ever — within weeks of his first wins in head-to-head games against nemeses Chris Paul and Derrick Rose. Philadelphia 76ers Gear . - Maxence Parrot of Bromont, Que. https://www.cheap76ers.com/ .com) - One point guard will return, while another will sit when the Minnesota Timberwolves visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- A Reds team that hadnt pulled off a big comeback all season now has two in one week. And its been some kind of week. Two starters got hurt, three infielders went on the disabled list, and the wins kept coming. Brayan Penas pinch-hit single in the eighth inning completed another late rally by the Reds, who overcame more injuries on Friday and beat the Pittsburgh Pirates 6-5 to keep their momentum going toward the All-Star break. Pena described this one as a "championship effort." "This is a huge victory for us," he said. "This is the kind of victory that shows what we can do. When we got behind, everybody kept pushing each other." Down 5-1 after six innings, the Reds scored twice with the help of third baseman Pedro Alvarezs throwing error in the seventh and added three more in the eighth. Cincinnati is 7-2 on its 11-game homestand leading into the break. Devin Mesoraco homered with two outs off left-hander Tony Watson (5-1) in the eighth, and the Reds put together four more singles, with RBI hits by Ramon Santiago and Pena completing Cincinnatis second big comeback of the week. Cincinnati overcame a five-run deficit to beat the Cubs in the second game of a doubleheader on Tuesday. Watson came in with a 0.84 ERA having allowed only one homer and four earned runs all season. "I dont want to say it came out of nowhere, but to come back from two outs and nobody on against a Tony Watson whos throwing missiles, I cant say enough," manager Bryan Price said. Curtis Partch (1-0), called up earlier in the day, escaped a bases-loaded threat in the eighth. Aroldis Chapman fanned the side in the ninth for his 20th save in 22 chances. He has at least one strikeout in his last 40 appearances, passing Bruce Sutter for the record by a major league reliever since 1900. Andrew McCutchen and Alvarez homered for a 4-0 lead off Cincinnatis Mat Latos, who left after only five innings because of back spasms. It was the shortest of his ssix starts since returning from torn knee cartilage and a strained pitching forearm. Custom Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys. Latos ran hard to first to try to beat out a bunt in the second inning. His back started acting up when he went back to the mound. "When I was bending over to get the sign for the first batter in the third inning, all of a sudden it felt like one of the middle infielders came up and stabbed me in the back," Latos said. "It calmed down a little bit for two more innings." The Reds have been hit hard by injuries in the past week. First baseman Joey Votto is on the DL indefinitely with a thigh injury. Second baseman Brandon Phillips tore a ligament in his left thumb and had surgery on Friday. Skip Schumaker was expected to help fill in at second base, but he went on the 7-day concussion list. Starter Homer Bailey slightly strained his right knee on Thursday, but is expected to make his next turn. Now, its Latos who is a question. Billy Hamilton had a sore hamstring on Thursday and was relegated to pinch-hitting during a 6-4, 12-inning loss to the Cubs. He was back in the lineup on Friday and produced a run right away. He led off with a bunt toward first baseman Gaby Sanchez, pulling up and whirling his arms as he dodged the tag and then lunged for the base, touching it safely with his hand. He scored from first on Zack Cozarts double. NOTES: Mike Leake (7-7), who has won his last five decisions against the Pirates, faces Charlie Morton (5-9) on Saturday. ... Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said RHP Gerrit Cole wont be ready to rejoin the rotation when hes eligible to come off the DL on July 20. Cole has a sore muscle in his right side. ... Neil Walker was 0 for 3 with a walk, ending his 12-game hitting streak. ... Alvarezs 15 homers rank second behind Cincinnatis Todd Frazier (16) for most by an NL third baseman. ... The Reds optioned C Tucker Barnhart to Triple-A Louisville and called up right-handed relievers Carlos Contreras and Partch. ' ' '