Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen

Willkommen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

12.04.2019 04:06
mpty-net goal with 2:29 left. With both teams playing the second of back-to- Antworten

Guus Hiddink said Chelsea were rightly given the benefit of the doubt with a late penalty award in the 2-2 draw against West Ham. Cheap Authentic Jerseys . Ruben Loftus-Cheek went down after a challenge by Michail Antonio with West Ham winning 2-1 in the final minute, but the replays showed the contact was just outside the penalty area.Hiddink admits it was a difficult decision for referee Robert Madley to make without looking at a replay, but says it seemed like a penalty from where he was on the bench. Cesc Fabregas scored a controversial late penalty to deny West Ham I think the real fair judgement can be done when you have a camera very straight on the line, because from my side the blue shirt was tripped on the line, and on the line means in the box, so its a very different view, Hiddink told Sky Sports.In the end I think he was through, and about to score, which was prevented. Even if he was out I think you give him the benefit of the doubt, to the attacking team in this case. Chelsea 2-2 West Ham A controversial late Cesc Fabregas penalty earned Chelsea a 2-2 draw against West Ham Hiddinks Chelsea are still unbeaten in the Premier League since he took charge of his first game on Boxing Day, but have drawn eight of their 13 league games in that period.The 69-year-old admits that while the team have responded well since Jose Mourinhos sacking, he would have liked more wins. West Ham celebrate Andy Carrolls goal in front of the travelling fans Everyone knows how Chelsea were doing this season, they were in a difficult time until December, and we reacted very well in the six weeks from December to now, Hiddink added.Its difficult to get into the Champions League positions, but the team have to have and show the desire to make a good season.I always like to be a little bit critical on our own. We are unbeaten and it is okay, but I think for Chelseas standard it is too many draws. I would have liked more victories than draws, but even so we reacted after December. West Ham boss Slaven Bilic was adamant that the penalty Chelsea were awarded shouldnt have been given Also See: As it happened Chelsea 2-2 West Ham Premier League table Saturday football live Wholesale Jerseys China . Sijsling, ranked 74th in the world, was leading 6-0, 4-1 when his Italian opponent called it quits after just 39 minutes on court. In a match pitting together two qualifiers, Michal Przysiezny of Poland defeated local favourite Pierre-Hugues Herbert 6-4, 3-6, 7-6 (4) for only his second Tour win of the season. Wholesale Jerseys . Geovany Soto had an RBI for the Cubs. Carlos Silva gave up one run on three hits over six innings to pick up the win. Josh Willingham drove in the lone run for the Nationals, who had just four hits. http://www.chinawholesalenfljerseysauthentic.com/ . The pair ended pointless droughts when they each scored two goals in a 6-4 victory over the Winnipeg Jets that halted a two-game losing skid for the Stars (15-11-5).RALEIGH, N.C. -- Cam Ward has made many, many saves in his NHL career. Still, he can appreciate a good one. Ward stopped 35 shots in the Carolina Hurricanes 4-1 over the Ottawa Senators on Sunday night, with none more entertaining than his desperation stick save against Colin Greening in the first period. "I had goose bumps after that one," Ward said. "We play this game for a living but when you make a save like that, I turn into a little kid. It also was a sigh of relief to get that save because that was a big part of the game in the first period." Ward had already given up a rebound goal to Jason Spezza 1:07 into the game when he stopped Greening to keep it close for Carolina, who scored three times in the second to take command. Ward said his confidence grew immensely playing on consecutive days for the first time this season. He missed 10 games with a lower-body injury and returned to the lineup on Nov. 18. Eric Staal had a goal and two assists, and Patrick Dwyer, Tuomo Ruutu and rookie Elias Lindholm each scored for the Hurricanes, who have won 10 of 11 at home against Ottawa. Staal scored an empty-net goal with 2:29 left. With both teams playing the second of back-to-back games, it was visiting Ottawa which jumped out early on Spezzas 10th of the seeason But Ottawa coach Paul MacLean said his team didnt play hard enough to win. Wholesale MLB Jerseys Authentic. "We dont play long enough to consistently win," MacLean said. "A three-minute span in the second period and we end up making two costly errors that were self-inflicted. One ends up in our net and the other ends up in penalty, then ends up in our net. Dwyer got his third goal of the season with a stinging shot inside the upper far post from the right circle at 3:10 to tie it. Three minutes later Ruutu gave Carolina a 2-1 lead, and midway through the period Lindholm, a rookie, scored on the power play for the Hurricanes. Ottawa goalie Robin Lehner was solid except for the 6-minute stretch in the second period, finishing with 33 saves. We have to find the answer to why we cant be aggressive three periods a game," Lehner said. "They scored three good ones and we couldnt catch up. The factor on the last two was that they had too much time. The first one was a pretty good goal and the last two they had a lot of time." NOTES -- Carolina LW Jirii Tlusty played his 300th NHL game. ... Staal extended his point streak to six games. ... Ottawa C Mika Zibanejad has three points (1g, 2a) in his last three games. ... The Senators played their 1,600th game in franchise history. ' ' '