Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen

HIer nun die allgemeine Plauderecke
Cl11234566 Offline

30.11.2019 04:15
starter during the opening Antworten

KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. - Dominika Cibulkova erased three match points in the second set Wednesday and beat Agnieszka Radwanska 3-6, 7-6 (5), 6-3 in the quarterfinals of the Sony Open. The No. 10-seeded Cibulkova won despite losing her serve 10 times, double-faulting eight times and committing 51 unforced errors. There were 11 breaks in the first 12 games of the match. Cibulkova collapsed to her back in jubilation when Radwanskas final shot sailed out. The runner-up at the Australian Open in January, Cibulkova advanced to the Key Biscayne semifinals for the first time. Former top-ranked player Martina Hingis teamed with Sabine Lisicki and overcame three match points against Anabel Medina Garrigues and Yaroslava Shvedova to win 3-6, 7-6 (7), 10-7 and reach the semifinals in womens doubles. Vapormax Plus Fausse .com) - James Harden needed just seven made field goals to drop 35 points on the Philadelphia 76ers, leading the Houston Rockets to a 104-93 win on Monday. Air Max 90 Femme Pas Cher . The Blue Jackets announced the injury through their official Twitter account Friday afternoon. Gaborik, 31, has scored five goals and six assists in 17 games with the Blue Jackets in 2013-14. http://www.outletairmaxpascher.fr/fausse...-off-white.html. Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Doug Martin broke the news that hes cleared for full activity moving forward. Air Max Pas Cher Destockage . The roster changes have been constant and continuous since late last year, but even with their 46-man roster set for the start of the season, the banged-up Bombers will be kicking off Week 1 with a handful of fresh faces and back-ups in the starting lineup. Air Max 270 React Pas Cher Homme . He is nigh unstoppable against the leagues worst. The 31-year-old dangerman set up two goals and scored two himself as Toronto FC rallied from a 2-0 deficit to defeat the slumping Houston Dynamo 4-2 on Saturday night.Adam Scott is hoping the weather forecast proves spot on so he can adopt a more aggressive approach than many of his US Open rivals. Rain is predicted for Thursdays first round at Oakmont, where tournament officials felt moved to cut the rough after conceding that it was too penal when combined with legendarily fast greens.Such conditions have prompted the likes of Jason Day and Rory McIlroy to plot a somewhat conservative game plan, but Scott is hoping the rain will help him challenge for a second major title. Ways to watch How to follow the US Open this week I was here a week and a half ago and it was playing nice and firm, Scott said on Wednesday. It rained a lot that night and I played the next day with Rory, and both of us probably made five or six birdies each that day, playing really nicely. The fairways become slightly wider because a ball down the edge of the fairway doesnt run out into the rough. Even though it may play longer, I think it will play much easier if it rains. Adam Scott of Australia watches his tee shot on the third hole during the third round of the Arnold Palmer Invitational I think youve got to challenge this golf course. You look at the field, you look at the quality of players and how well a lot of the top players are playing and its going to be a very, very difficult golf course to lay back and execute perfectly all week.That doesnt necessarily mean attack. Youve got to be a little bit smart, of course, but I think my plan certainly is to challenge this golf course this week.Dustin Johnson is another late starter during the opening round, featuring in a threeball with Hideki Matsuyama and Sergio Garcia. Johnson has been at Oakmont all week Johnson famously three-putted the 18th at Chambers Bay last year to narrowly miss out on US Open victory, but comes into the event in good form on the back of consecutive top-five finishes at the Memorial and the St.dddddddddddd Jude Classic.The American has also practiced at Oakmont ahead of the second major of the year, but hopes the weather doesnt alter the course condition.I played last Tuesday and it had rained pretty good Monday night, so Ive played when it was soft, Johnson told a pre-tournament press conference on Wednesday. I hit a couple more drivers than I would if the conditions play like this the rest of the week. Johnson already has seven top-10s in 2016 With softer fairways, the fairways get a little bit wider, and you can be a little more aggressive. I did get to play it when it was soft, so I do have an idea of how it plays if it does rain and its soft on Thursday.The conditions right now though I think are really great so hopefully, if it does rain, it doesnt rain much.Watch the US Open throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Or watch from £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. WIN with American Golf Win a set of replica clubs as used by the US Open champion Also See: Weather to play a part US Open ways to watch Oakmont player feedback Golf live on Sky Sports ' ' '