Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen

Ausbildung in der Videoschule
Cl11234566 Offline

26.11.2019 07:46
CFLs annual free agent frenzy. Antworten

(Getty Images)Daniel Bruno: In 95-96 You played in 75 consecutive games. Do you think this new theory in the NHL that goalies dont play in back to back games is ridiculous?Grant Fuhr: I wouldnt day ridiculous, but I dont see a reason why they couldnt play back-to-back. I mean, I dont think its hard to play back-to-back, you have to dress anyway.DB: 1984 Edmonton Oilers reunion a couple weeks ago? Were there any old teammates that you didnt recognize?GF: There wasnt anyone that I didnt recognize, but weve all gotten a little older obviously. There were definitely a few less heads of hair there, but the guys are all still the same guys.DB: Which one of those guys from the 84 team can give you the best run on the golf course?GF: Um, Gretzky is a pretty good player, I think Mess still plays pretty well, so there are a few guys that are decent players. Congratulations on the great 30 year reunion ???? they will always have the greatest bond brothers forever A photo posted by @janetgretzky on Oct 10, 2014 at 5:50pm PDT DB: Gretzky has referred to you in interviews as the finest goalie hes ever seen. Is that something he ever told you in person, or did you hear it through the media the first time?GF: Obviously, its a great honour to have him say that. But as teammates you just have fun playing against each other every day. I mean, I feel lucky that I got to play with him for so many years and I got to play against him for a couple years. So, we had a lot of fun that way.DB: So, Im sure youd refer to him as one of the best players you ever played with…GF: Oh, easily by far! Even growing up.DB: If you guys were to reverse roles, back in lets just say 86, you get 10 shots on Gretzky in net, how many times do you score on him?GF: Thats a good question (laughs), Im hoping maybe 6 or 7. (Steve Babineau/Getty Images)DB: Something I always notice when watching old games is the goalie equipment. I mean, it was so small youre almost concerned for the goalies safety…GF: Ya, we werent very big back then!DB: Which goalie today would you say would be the best goalie if they played back in the 80s with those small pads? Because it definitely takes a little bit of a different skill set.GF: Marty Brodeur would probably be the best suited, just because hes worn smaller equipment all through his career and hes more of a stand-up goalie.DB: Who would you say is the best "big game" goaltender in the game today?GF: Hmm, thats another tough one. Probably, (thinking) I like Henrik Lundqvist right now, I think hes probably one of the best in the game, but you gotta look at what Jonathan Quicks done the last couple of years. Each year someone seems to stand out, Carey Price I like a lot, so a lot of guys are stepping up now.DB: I just want to talk to you about this picture here. Were you here? What is going on?GF: (Laughs) Ya, I was around then. Im not sure what Mess is wearing there (laughs). All Im gonna say is, thats old time hockey. We were allowed to have a little fun back then.DB: So, goalie masks these days are a lot more intricate now then they ever were in the past….GF: Ya, the paint jobs are a little more high end now.DB: Im going to ask you to get a little creative here and lets try to build what your mask would look like nowadays. Here are some examples, first up is Rangers goalie Cedrick Desjardins with the Sinatra/Jeter mask. (ingoalmag.com)DB: Ducks goalie Frederik Andersen has a "Reservoir Ducks" mask. Watch out... With this mask on Frederik Andersen will be transformed into a certain Mr Blonde... Just check out his iconic shirt and tie on the chin of the mask... #andersen #anaheim #ducks #nhl #daveart @anaheimducks @freddieandersen @nhl A photo posted by David Gunnarsson (@davidofdaveart) on Oct 10, 2014 at 3:49pm PDT GF: Ouu I like that one.DB: And Oilers goalie Yann Danis had you on his mask. (ingoalmag.com)DB: So, what kind of pop culture reference would be featured on your mask, maybe something from a movie or a band?GF: I dont know if Id put a band on there, but Im a big horror movie fan. So, I think a collection of the different guys from different horror movies would be cool. Ya, Id like that.DB: Would you get an old goalie on there, someone you looked up to growing up?GF: Ya, Id probably have a little Glenn Hall, a little Tony Esposito.DB: Are guys going bardown on you the worst feeling as a goalie? Or is there a worse type of goal?GF: Well, all goals feel crappy. But its not something we worried about much when I played because we didnt go down as much. But now when you watch hockey you see the goalies go down a lot more, so you see a lot more goals going in over top their shoulders. (thebearrocks.com)DB: So, lets talk about this amazing mo-fro you got here.GF: Yes, that was a nice look.DB: Do you feel you had the most underrated mo-fro combo in professional sports at the time?GF: That is actually a short version of it, so around that that time I probably had at least the most hair out of anybody.DB: Can you BarDown?GF: I might be able to?Again, if youre interested in purchasing Fuhrs book, Grant Fuhr: The Story Of A Hockey Legend, you can do so HERE. Air Max Plus Sale .C. -- Cam Newton wasnt flawless on Sunday. Balenciaga Shoes Sale .Y. - Urijah Faber walked out on a Madison Square Garden stage in a Wes Welker jersey, the UFCs fun nod to that other "super" show this weekend. https://www.wholesaleshoesforcheap.com/yeezy-sale/. What they did need, the Devils got from Patrik Elias. Elias scored a power-play goal 40 seconds into overtime to give the New Jersey Devils a 3-2 victory over the Dallas Stars. Air Jordan 1 Sale ." Argos general manager Jim Barker uttered those words during an interview with TSN 1050 radio just prior to the CFLs annual free agent frenzy. Yeezy 350 Sale . -- Ben Bishop had a milestone game against one of the NHLs greatest goalies.Shaun White is heading to the Winter X Games after all. The two-time Olympic halfpipe gold medallist informed ESPN on Monday he plans to compete in Apsen, Colo., this weekend. White said initially he was skipping the annual event to rest for next months Sochi Olympics. White is competing in halfpipe and slopestyle events in Russia. He says he was "worked" afterr a grueling week in which he won three qualifying events and took a fall that he called one of the worst in recent memory.dddddddddddd The 27-year-old has won more than a dozen gold medals at the Winter X Games, including eight victories in the Superpipe competition. He nailed his newest trick, frontside double-cork 1440, twice during Olympic qualifying. ' ' '