Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen

Willkommen
ylq Offline

25.11.2019 08:57
rcome the difficulti Antworten

In the early morning, the birds screamed on the branches. We took a light footstep and when I came to the campus for the first time with a happy song, I became curious about this wonderful and wonderful campus. The campus under the sun is particularly beautiful and lively. Here, the flowers exude a tempting fragrance, and the trees standing next to the rows of rows are lush and full of life, and the students are full of vigor. When the morning glow spreads over the sky on the campus, it has irresistible beauty. It is a scene of glory and a bright future. It is full of happiness and self-confidence, bearing the ideals of each of our students. The fish swim in the water, we swim in the sea of ??knowledge, and we are unrestrained in learning. We are brave climbers. Walking through a tall school building, there was a sound of Lang Lang��s reading, and a relaxed music was heard on the campus. It was an episode that was buried all day long and it was a happy testimony. There are also teachers on the campus. When you are confused at the "crossroads", the teacher becomes your guide; when you are troubled and unable to solve the trouble, the teacher will guide you and finally overcome the difficulties; when you are sad Cigarettes For Sale, the teacher is at you Listen to your heart next to you; when you get the grade Carton Of Cigarettes, the teacher will say, ��Let you go to the next level��; when you have joy and happiness, the teacher becomes your sharer. Such a lovely and respectable teacher, can't you let your heartfelt love? When the students walked in the sunset and talked and laughed, the campus had a lot of laughter. Going out of the campus, thinking of a bright future coming soon, going home may make a good dream. Some people say that campus life is boring. But I think that on our splendid campus, there is a whisper of youth everywhere. Time flies like a string of arrows. We grew up in the warm sunshine, the school gave me knowledge and vitality, gave me the courage to be positive Newport Cigarettes Coupons, and let me have the ideal. I love the morning glow of the campus, I love the campus with a different red sunset!
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

NewportCigarettesCoupons