Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen

Willkommen
ylq Offline

25.11.2019 08:57
ding school, your strict training Antworten

As time passed by in the second hand hum, I gradually understood you, approached your heart, and understood your deep love. Dad, do you remember? When I was a child, I was like a princess who was proud of me. I was like a princess, and I reached out and opened my mouth. For this reason, you always blame me for "independence!" The "sick" eyes made me suddenly alienated. you. Later, I gradually grew up, but I still kept the original waywardness. My unreasonable troubles made you beat me for the first time. At that time, my cup broke the younger sister. I shouted that she would push her to the ground. You heard the sound coming. He slammed on my back and shouted: "How can This is noisy!" You lifted up your sister, and did not take care of me who was panicking around me. I was soaked in tears and it was your endless reprimand. At that moment, I firmly believe that there is no ice between us. You will appear the first time when I am injured Newport Cigarettes Coupons, but I will not help me like other fathers, but let me stand up and tell me to be strong; you will help me analyze it when my test fails, but It is not to comfort me Marlboro Cigarettes, but to say indifferently that everything that works hard, makes me think that you do not love me, there is a long river that cannot be crossed Wholesale Cigarettes. But that time, I heard your conversation with my mother. I seem to understand what "hey, prostitutes grow up, become more and more indifferent to me, I am also good for her, girls should be stronger!" You helplessly I confided to my mother, "Yeah, you are strict with your daughter from an early age. It is no wonder that she will alienate you. If I understand it, my mother will persuade. I heard this and my heart trembles. It seems that I have read your good intentions now. I am at the boarding school, your strict training has strengthened my strong personality, I quickly adapted to it, and the study is mostly smooth. If it is not your strict, I may not be friendly with my classmates; if not your strict, I may not be self-reliant; if it is not your strictness, I don't seem to be all the way... Dad, I read your strictness, read your unique deep love, our heart is getting closer, more Near
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online