Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen

Willkommen
Cl11234566 Offline

22.11.2019 03:47
expect to win games like that Antworten

LONDON -- Former Argentina and Tottenham players Ossie Ardiles and Ricky Villa have escaped serious injury in a car accident on the Falkland Islands. In a statement released by the Falkland Islands Government on Tuesday, Ardiles said he is "fine and doing well." He remains in hospital after requiring stitches after cutting his head in Mondays accident. The statement added that Villa was discharged from hospital "with no serious injuries." Ardiles and Villa, who played for Tottenham in the 1970s and 80s, were filming a documentary in the small British territory in the South Atlantic. "We have been in touch with Ossies friends and relatives and have been informed that both Ricky and he were fine," a Tottenham statement read, "and that Ossie suffered a cut to the head that required stitches, but he remained conscious throughout." The Falkland Islands Government said the accident involved seven passengers. None are seriously injured. Ardiles played 311 games for Tottenham across two spells and had a brief, unsuccessful stint as manager. Villa scored twice in the 1981 FA Cup final replay win against Manchester City. Ardiles also played in the game. Andy Pettitte Yankees Jersey . -- Albert Pujols is thrilled to have a reason to forget about his first two disappointing seasons with the Los Angeles Angels. Jordan Montgomery Yankees Jersey . Thats what he did over the past 2 1/2 years with the Washington Wizards. Wittmans approach helped turn the Wizards from pushover to playoff winners. https://www.cheapyankees.com/901g-raul-m...ey-yankees.html. Patton told The Baltimore Sun that he took an Adderall pill four days before the season finished, trying to improve his short-term focus. "I took one because I was stupid," Patton told The Sun. Tommy Kahnle Yankees Jersey . Rooneys latest piece of football genius lost in the furore which now stalks David Moyes, and the man who gave the Manchester United striker his start as a 16-year old at Goodison Park back in 2002. Adam Ottavino Yankees Jersey . As future stars prepare to make the big leap to the professional ranks, TSNs Draft Week delivers wall-to-wall coverage of both the NHL and NBA Entry Drafts, highlighted by exclusive live coverage of both events.EDMONTON - Veteran Saskatchewan quarterback Kerry Joseph didnt mince words about his performance Sunday.The 41-year-old completed just 7-of-17 pass attempts for 120 yards to go along with one touchdown and five interceptions— including four in the first half— as the Roughriders fell to the Edmonton Eskimos 18-10 in the CFL West semifinal. I just sucked. Bottom line I sucked, a dejected Joseph said. It was horrible on my part. I let these guys down, I let this organization down, I let the province of Saskatchewan down and it was horrible, plain and simple.Pulled after throwing his final interception six minutes into the third quarter, Joseph said his dismal day— which could the final one of his long career— was a combination of the Eskimos defensive game plan and his own issues.They brought a lot of pressure early, he explained. I didnt see the field well, I didnt make good throws. At the end of the day, the only way I can sum it up is I sucked.Still, the Eskimos werent able to take full advantage of the turnovers and the excellent field position they enjoyed throughout the first half. They managed just three field goals and a single until Kendial Lawrences 84-yard punt return touchdown about nine minutes into the second quarter.The same thing that was a weakness for us during the season came back to bite us in the ass in this game, Rider coach Corey Chamblin said of Lawrences touchdown. You cant expect to win games like that. If we dont give that up, its 11-10 and you do a couple of little things and you win.Joseeph did connect with Korey Williams for a 54-yard touchdown pass with 53 seconds left in the half to send the Riders into the dressing room trailing by just 10 points.ddddddddddddhere was a sense of confidence in the Saskatchewan room at half time because we knew despite the turnovers we were still in the ball game, said Joseph. The Riders, however, could manage only one field goal in the second half.Running back Anthony Allen, who was held to just 22 rushing yards on six carries, praised the Edmonton defence for its first-half effort.The defence was playing great, he said. They were doing a good job of using the short field and only letting them get three points, sometimes no points. It was up to us to capitalize and we didnt today.Chamblin said he didnt pull Joseph in the first half, or at halftime, because he wanted to give the veteran the chance to pull us out with his experience.(Edmonton coach) Chris Jones sent pressure the whole time. He was going to live or die by it. We couldnt get some balls off… (Joseph) just didnt have it.The Riders, who ran for 172 first-half yards in their win over Edmonton one week earlier, could never get their running game going on Sunday.Thats the whole thing, they were blitzing the run. Jones knew that was our strength, our running game, and he was able to take that away and move us to the pass game.Im never pleased with a loss but that score right there is (evidence) we fought to the end and thats one thing I will commend this team for, they fought to the end. ' ' '