Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen

Willkommen
wh3171 Offline

16.11.2019 03:33
Trimble got it going shortly thereafter Antworten

College Park, MD (SportsNetwork. Taylor Guilbeau Mariners Jersey .com) - Melo Trimble and Jake Layman each had a big first half to help No. 14 Maryland in a 75-59 win over Michigan State. Trimble scored 21 of his 24 points in the opening half, while Layman added 13 of his 23 over the first 20 minutes. Layman also pulled down a team-high 12 rebounds for the Terrapins (17-2, 5-1 Big Ten), who have won three straight. The Spartans (12-6, 3-2) had their three-game winning streak snapped, a run that started after a double overtime home loss to Maryland on Dec. 30. Branden Dawson paced Michigan State with 14 points and 10 rebounds and Matt Costello chipped in 12 points. Both teams had trouble ramping up the offense during Marylands win in East Lansing. The Terps led 17-14 at the half in that one, but their offense appeared to be much more fluent on Saturday thanks to Trimble and Layman. Melo and Jake carried us offensively in the first half, said Maryland coach Mark Turgeon. It was great to see. I thought defensively we were as good as weve been in a half. The Spartans got out to a 10-5 lead after Costello and Dawson each contributed four points to an 8-0 run. Layman then scored the final seven points of a 9-0 spurt for Maryland as it regained control. I thought the first five minutes I couldnt get them to execute and then we just started executing better, Turgeon added. Trimble got it going shortly thereafter, scoring 13 straight for the Terps -- including three consecutive 3-pointers -- to help them grab a 27-16 advantage. He closed the half with a vicious crossover of Lourawls Nairn Jr., followed by a 3-pointer that sent Maryland into the locker room with a 40-26 lead. Trimble did not get on the scoresheet in the second until the 11-minute mark, but his trey gave the Terps a 60-40 lead. The Spartans could not generate much offense against Marylands stingy defense as the Terps claimed the season sweep of their new Big Ten rival. I think we saw a combination of two things, said Michigan State coach Tom Izzo. I thought it was a poor performance by the Michigan State team. I thought we were awful; we didnt make layups, we didnt guard. I thought this was one of the better performances by the Maryland team. They had Melo, who pretty much made every shot he took. So I think it was a combination of the two. Game Notes Trimble went 5-of-7 from beyond the arc in the first half ... The Spartans were limited to 3-of-17 shooting from 3-point range ... Maryland scored 20 points off 12 Michigan State turnovers ... The Spartans had a 38-20 edge in the paint. Brandon Brennan Jersey . -- Alex Anthopoulos spoke volumes with what he didnt say on right-hander Ervin Santana. Omar Vizquel Mariners Jersey . -- Another baseball tradition is about to largely disappear: a manager, with a crazed look in his eyes, charging the field and getting into a face-to-face shouting match with an umpire. https://www.cheapmariners.com/2705k-austin-adams-jersey-mariners.html . Its been two seasons in one for both parties and neither will look back on the first 18 games fondly. "I think I took the fall for a lot of things," said Gay, reflecting on his short time in Toronto ahead of Wednesdays game against his former club. FALL RIVER, Mass. - A cousin of ex-New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez has been sentenced to two years of probation with GPS monitoring for refusing to testify before a grand jury even though she had been granted immunity. A Superior Court judge also sentenced Tanya Singleton on Tuesday to spend the first year in home confinement and ordered her to have no contact with Hernandez, any other suspectts or witnesses. Tino Martinez Jersey. Singleton refused to testify before a grand jury investigating the July 2013 slaying of Odin Lloyd. She pleaded guilty to criminal contempt. The Bristol, Connecticut woman had faced up to 2 1/2 years in jail. Hernandez has pleaded not guilty to killing Lloyd and is being held without bail. He also has pleaded not guilty in the 2012 killings of two men in Boston. ' ' '