Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen

Kartenbilder zum Üben
zhangzk Offline

18.10.2019 04:49
Either we evolve, or we go extinct. Antworten

Panthers coach Ron Rivera has already made changes to his coaching staff Ed Oliver Jersey , and he’s expected to make even more as they rebuild their roster for the 2019 season.But Rivera told Jourdan Rodrigue of the that he knew the changes had to start with him for any of it to have a chance to work.“I have to evolve, I have to change, Rivera said. “This team has to evolve, this team has to change. . . . I’ve got to step up. I’ve got to set the standard. . . .“”Rivera began the process of fixing his coaching staff when he fired two position coaches in Week 13 (during their seven-game losing streak) http://www.billscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-cody-ford-jersey , and took over play-calling from first-year coordinator Eric Washington.He’s still going to call plays next season, but believes Washington is a valuable resource and wants to keep him. He also added veteran secondary coach Perry Fewell, who he thinks will be a valuable addition to the staff in addition to being an upgrade at position coach. They’re also going to lean toward versatility as they progress, as he’s openly said they want to incorporate more 3-4 looks (and the fact they’re running thin on 4-3 defensive ends who can rush the passer helped spark that decision).Rivera’s biggest focus, however Devin Singletary Jersey , has been internal. He said he’s been introspective this offseason about what went wrong with their 2018 season. Things looked fine at 6-2 before a blowout at Pittsburgh, though that was around the time quarterback Cam Newton‘s arm started falling off. They followed with losses to the Lions and Seahawks by a combined four points.“The biggest mistake, the biggest realization, I wish had come [earlier],�? Rivera said. “But we were playing well. We were winning. It’s not like we were getting blown out Kyler Murray Jersey , other than in Pittsburgh.“I missed it. That’s why I missed it. If, after Pittsburgh, Detroit had been a 17-point blowout, now all of the sudden the bells and whistles are going off.”At least he heard them eventually, giving himself a chance to survive the season and try to fix things. The Bills opened the season with a win at MetLife Stadium and they have an 11-point lead in their bid to win a second straight game in New Jersey.Josh Allen ran for one touchdown and threw another as the Bills ran off 21 straight points after going down 7-0 early in the first half. Allen’s touchdown run kicked off the scoring for Buffalo and Devin Singletary ran for a score before Isaiah McKenzie took a short flip from Allen for a 14-yard score in the second quarter.The Giants had punted three times amid the Bills scores http://www.billscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-dawson-knox-jersey , but they were able to were able to put together their best drive since the start of the game heading into halftime. It stalled when Micah Hyde drilled Bennie Fowler to force an incompletion on third down and Aldrick Rosas missed a 48-yard field goal to keep the Bills up 21-7.They’d get the ball back in golden field position when T.J. Jones returned a punt 60 yards to the Buffalo 33-yard-line, but Bills rookie defensive lineman Ed Oliver batted a Eli Manning pass and Trent Murphy picked it off.Manning ended the half 9-of-19 for 74 yards and there were a lot of boos as the Giants made their way off the field at the end of their first half at home this season.