Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen

Willkommen
wh3171 Offline

11.11.2019 02:52
Colletti made it clear that he supports Mattinglys return Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Don Mattingly said Monday that his 2014 contract option vested with the Dodgers first-round playoff victory over Atlanta, but he isnt sure hell be back as manager next season. New England Patriots Store . He said that the organization put him in a difficult position with his players by not exercising a team option going into the final year of his three-year deal. "Its been a frustrating, tough year, honestly," he told reporters while sitting next to general manager Ned Colletti. "It puts me in a spot that everything I do is questioned because Im basically trying out and auditioning, can you manage or cant you manage? Thats not a great position for me as a manager." Mattinglys option worth $1.4 million would allow him to return, but the team has yet to say anything about his future. Colletti said Mattinglys status would be "resolved very quickly." But it was apparent while Mattingly talked that he would like a multiyear deal. "Its pretty easy to figure out," he said. "I like being here, but I dont want to be anywhere where youre not wanted. I dont want to be somewhere where people dont think youre capable of doing the job," Mattingly said. Colletti made it clear that he supports Mattinglys return. But team President Stan Kasten and the ownership group headed by Mark Walter figure to have the final say. "I think he did great," Colletti said. "I have a lot of respect for this guy. He kept it steady for a tough period of time." Mattingly is 260-225 in three years as manager, guiding the Dodgers to the NL championship series, where they lost to St. Louis in six games last week. When the Dodgers stumbled to start the season, falling to last place in the NL West while injuries piled up, speculation was rampant that Mattingly would be fired. Kasten indicated to him at the time that things needed to improve for Mattingly to keep his job. The team won 42 of 50 games during a torrid midseason stretch to take over first place and eventually won the division by 11 games over Arizona. "It was quite a remarkable season," Colletti said. He wouldnt comment on the status of Mattinglys coaching staff, but its possible changes could be made, although Mattingly indicated he would like to keep it intact. NOTES: Dodgers CF Matt Kemp had arthroscopic surgery on his left ankle performed by Dr. Robert Anderson in Charlotte, N.C. The team said the procedure "involved removing several spurs, a loose body and doing a microfracture on the talus bone." Kemp is expected to be in a splint for two weeks and a walking boot for another two weeks. But the Dodgers say "he is expected to be competitive in time for the regular season." Patriots Jerseys 2020 . Gustafsson controlled the first round after getting top position on a throw, and came out much more forcefully in the second, buckling Manuwa with a Muay Thai knee, and finishing him off with strikes on the ground. Fake Patriots Jerseys . Appearing on TSN 690 Monday afternoon, Mike Babcock said he had conversations with both P.K. Subban and Carey Price about those on-ice traits during Hockey Canadas summer orientation camp. Mike Babcock: McGill experience, P. https://www.patriotsjerseysale.com/ . Mladenovics quick hands at the net made the difference while Bencics inexperience in doubles showed. "We took a lot of pleasure," Mladenovic told Sport Plus television. "Its extremely difficult to play in such conditions, but our doubles team showed a lot of quality.WINNIPEG -- Coach Paul Maurice sounded a lot like a man who would like to try again next season the day after the Winnipeg Jets were eliminated from the 2014 playoff race. His future with the Jets is uncertain after taking over on a short-term basis mid-season from Claude Noel. But the players praised his focus and gave him credit for helping the team improve. And Maurice says he sees potential and would eenjoy helping the team take the next step and continue its growth. New England Patriots Gear. Its been seven years since the Jets, then the Atlanta Thrashers, made their one and only playoff appearance. With Winnipegs 4-2 loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins Thursday night, the Jets moved out of reach of either the Dallas Stars or Phoenix Coyotes for the eighth and final playoff spot in the Western Conference. ' ' '