Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen

Kartenbilder zum Üben
zhangzk Offline

06.10.2019 03:58
The New York Jets released offensive lineman Antworten

Spencer Long on Tuesday http://www.cardinalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-zach-allen-jersey , saving the team almost $6.5 million on next season’s salary cap.Long was due a $3 million roster bonus that would have become guaranteed Wednesday if he remained with the team. The Jets opted instead to cut him after he struggled with injuries and consistency at center before moving to left guard.Long signed a four-year, $27.5 million contract with the Jets last March and was also due a base salary of about $3.46 million next year. The move by New York clears his entire salary, leaving no dead money on the cap.It is the first significant roster move made by general manager Mike Maccagnan this offseason. The Jets, under new coach Adam Gase Gary Jennings Jr. Jersey , could opt to bring Long back at a reduced salary.The 28-year-old Long spent his first four NFL seasons with Washington before joining New York. He opened the year with the Jets as the starting center, but he was already dealing with a lingering injury to his right hand — his snapping hand — early in the season when he hurt a tendon in his middle finger against Jacksonville in Week 4.Long tried to play through the injuries, but they affected his ability to snap the ball effectively. Against Miami in Week 9, he had at least six errant shotgun snaps to rookie Sam Darnold Phil Haynes Jersey , including one that soared over the quarterback’s head. He was replaced by Jonotthan Harrison, who took over as the starter for the final seven games.“It was a tough, challenging time that I don’t think a lot of people knew exactly what was going on,” Long told The Associated Press in December. “My reputation was on the line.”Long got another opportunity to play when starting left guard James Carpenter went down with a season-ending knee injury in Week 10 against Buffalo. The Jets shifted Long to guard Ugo Amadi Jersey , where he started five of the last six games.“I felt bad for my teammates and coaches for putting that out there,” Long told the AP about his struggles. “For the fan base, too, because they deserved more than that from me. I’m a guy that’s supposed to be an addition and not a subtraction to this line.”Long was a third-round pick by Washington in 2014 out of Nebraska. He has played in 53 career NFL games Dwayne Haskins Jersey , including 44 starts. METAIRIE, La. (AP) — The New Orleans Saints have traded up for the second time in this year’s NFL draft to select Florida safety Chauncey Gardner-Johnson early in the third round.The Saints made a deal with the Jets to move up 11 spots and select the 5-foot-11, 210-pound Gardner-Johnson 105th overall. The selection adds depth to a position group that could use it after New Orleans’ decision to release veteran safety Kurt Coleman.New Orleans gave the Jets fourth- and fifth-round choices.Saints also one pick in the sixth round and two in the seventh and used the first of those to select Rutgers safety Saquan Hampton at 177 overall.In the final round they took Notre Dame tight end Alize Mack at 231 overall and Idaho linebacker Kaden Elliss at 244.In Friday night’s second round, the Saints made a deal with Miami to move up 14 spots and take Texas A&M center Erik McCoy.New Orleans did not have any picks in the first or third rounds because of 2018 trades.