Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen

Kartenbilder zum Üben
carrie201918 Offline

29.05.2019 05:16
Boston Bruins netminder Tuukka Rask, Ben Bishop of the Tampa Bay Lightning and Colorado Avalanche keeper Semyon Varlamov have be Antworten

Boston Bruins netminder Tuukka Rask, Ben Bishop of the Tampa Bay Lightning and Colorado Avalanche keeper Semyon Varlamov have been named finalists for the 2013-14 Vezina Trophy. The award is handed out annually to the NHLs best goaltender. Bishop set the Lightning franchise record for wins in a season (37) and ranked fourth in the NHL. This is his first time as a Vezina Trophy finalist. The Denver native finished with a .924 save percentage and a 2.23 goals-against average. The last Lightning nominee for the award was Daren Puppa in 1996. Rask posted a 36-15-6 record, guiding the Bruins to their first Presidents Trophy since 1990. He was the only goaltender to rank among the NHLs top five in each of the major statistical categories, including finishing first in shutouts with seven. His .930 save percentage was the NHLs second-best and his 2.04 goals-against average was good for fourth overall. The last Bruin to be nominated for the Vezina is also the last to win: Tim Thomas in 2010-11. Varlamov led the NHL with 41 victories, as well as facing more shots and making more saves than any other netminder. He broke his head coach Patrick Roys and franchise record for wins by one single victory. Varlamov is a Vezina finalist for the first time and the first Avalanche goaltender nominated for the award since Roy in 2001-02. He finished third in save percentage with a .927 mark and posted a 2.41 goals-against average. Los Angeles Kings Jerseys . Osmond, of Marystown, N.L., fell in the middle of her routine and placed fifth in the ladies free skate at Iceberg Skating Palace (110.73 points), but that was all the Canadians needed after a strong performance by Kevin Reynolds in the mens free earlier Sunday. Marty Mcsorley Jersey . Sterling was banned for life and fined US$2.5 million by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation. Nash, who plays for the rival L.A. Lakers, spoke as a representative of current NBA players at a press conference assembled by Sacramento mayor and National Basketball Players Association adviser Kevin Johnson. http://www.authenticlakingspro.com/Jeff-carter-kings-jersey/. The 31-year-old Russian dominated the No. 3-ranked Ferrer throughout, breaking the defending champion and local favourite four times on the indoor hard court. Rogie Vachon Jersey .com) - A chant of Zeke reverberated around AT&T Stadium before Ezekiel Elliott powered into the end zone for his fourth and final touchdown. Jonathan Quick Jersey . "He started putting me on the ice to strengthen them at the suggestion from a doctor," he said. Weight said it wasnt a pretty sight at the rink in St. Clair Shores, Mich. "I looked like Forrest Gump," he joked.If Greg Carey were a college free agent 20 years ago, his phone would have been ringing off the hook with NHL teams calling about signing him. Modern technology gave him a different problem. "I ran out of my phone minutes on my AT&T calling plan for the first time," Carey said in a phone interview, after getting some more minutes. "Its been a little overwhelming at times, but its been fun. Its kind of a good problem to have." A handful of teams showed interest in Carey before the Phoenix Coyotes signed the Hamilton native to a one-year entry-level contract Wednesday. The 23-year-old St. Lawrence University forward was so sought-after because hes again a finalist for the Hobey Baker Award as the top NCAA mens hockey player. Carey, who led the NCAA with 39 assists and was second with 58 points in 38 games, picked the Coyotes because he believes they offer a good chance to make an impact on offence. "Ive kind of prided myself in my college career in my ability to contribute offensively to kind of put pucks in the back of the net and create plays and make chances," Carey said. "Theyre kind of happy with my style of play and excited to have me to add my little offensive flare to their system." The Coyotes, a middle-of-the-pack offensive team this season, dealt young forward prospect Chris Brown to the Washington Capitals in a trade that got them veteran Martin Erat. Carey is set to report to tthe same Portland Pirates AHL team that Brown had 35 points for this season.dddddddddddd Carey would obviously love to be able to play for the soon-to-be-renamed Arizona Coyotes next season but said hell do "whatever I need to do" there or in Portland. Assistant general manager Brad Treliving told the team website that Carey has been a point-producer and goal-scorer at every level but also that its a big step into the world of pro hockey. Signing a one-year contract also makes 2014-15 a big risk-reward season for Carey, who wasnt drafted out of minor midget and played tier-2 junior A hockey with the Burlington Cougars before going to St. Lawrence University in upstate New York. "You get a year to come in and prove yourself and kind of show what youve got and kind of put everything on the line," Carey said. "Its a terrific opportunity for college players after were done. ... Its a challenge that you kind of look forward to." Carey looks forward to brother Matt joining him, if the St. Lawrence junior forward opts to make that move. Nothing was done on that front by mid-day Thursday to make sure Greg and Matt would continue to be teammates. "Hes dealing with his advisers and looking for what the best fit is for him," Greg Carey said. "I loved playing with him in college. Its all opportunity and I know hes looking for his best opportunity. And well see what happens here with him." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '