Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen

Willkommen
liny195 Offline

21.05.2019 08:39
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — New York Yankees Antworten

All-Star closer Aroldis Chapman could return next week from nearly a month on the disabled list.Chapman has not pitched since Aug. 21 because of left knee tendinitis http://www.redsoxproshops.com/authentic-dustin-pedroia-jersey , which has bothered him throughout the season. The 30-year-old left-hander threw a bullpen session Wednesday and was to return to New York for treatment. Manager Aaron Boone anticipates another bullpen session this weekend, then a return.“Hopefully back with us, if everything goes well, sometime next week,” Boone said before Wednesday’s game at Minnesota.Chapman has a 2.11 ERA and 31 saves in 33 chances. Dellin Betances has closed mostly in Chapman’s absence. New York’s bullpen also includes David Robertson Carl Yastrzemski Jersey , Zach Britton and Chad Green.“You can look at it the same way you look at our lineup,” Boone said. “When we were at our best, one of the reasons was the length of our lineup. We’re able to hurt you from everywhere. … Same way with our bullpen. When you add another guy of Chapman’s capabilities to an already strong group, it just allows you in some cases and on some days to shorten the game even more.” A look at what’s happening around the majors Thursday:BACK AT ITAstros shortstop Carlos Correa is trying to get his aching back as healed as possible before Houston’s AL Championship Series opener Saturday. Correa told The Associated Press on Wednesday that although he’s tried to put on a brave face, his back is hurting him on every swing and miss Ted Williams Jersey , and on the bad days it can even be uncomfortable to walk. Correa returned from a six-week stint on the DL on Aug. 10 and declared he was better, but he hit just .180 in the second half of the season and had just one hit — a homer — while Houston swept Cleveland in their three-game AL Division Series.“Not only to find my swing, just to feel comfortable at the plate when I swing,” he said. “Because I know every time I swing and miss it’s going to hurt. So, I try not to swing and miss and then I try to baby my swing and I don’t swing as hard as I usually do or as quick as I usually do. So http://www.redsoxproshops.com/authentic-dustin-pedroia-jersey , it’s definitely been tough.”STURDY DEFENSEIndians manager Terry Francona is still feeling a “sting” from Cleveland’s early postseason exit, but he’s not letting the blame fall on one of his biggest stars. Francona got defensive Wednesday when pressed about Jose Ramirez’s struggles. Ramirez went hitless in 11 at-bats during an AL Division Series sweep, continuing a slide that began in mid-August and cost the All-Star any chance of being named MVP.Francona stiffened when a reporter said Ramirez “killed” the Indians.“What do you mean it killed us?” Francona snapped. “We won the division by 15 games.“He got himself into a predicament and he couldn’t get himself out of it,” he added. “It’s hard to figure out because a guy can be that good, that dominant and then he just couldn’t get … he kept peeling off balls even when he got pitches to hit. He kind of peeled off and he knew it and he watched video and he just couldn’t get the feeling of staying through the ball.”MAKING MOVESThe Nationals aren’t waiting for the World Series to end to get going on their 2019 roster. Washington acquired reliever Kyle Barraclough from Miami on Wednesday Nomar Garciaparra Jersey , its first offseason move to rebuild its bullpen. Barraclough went 1-6 with 4.20 ERA and 10 saves in 17 chances during 61 appearances this year. He allowed one hit in 36 at-bats in June, when he was chosen NL reliever of the month, but struggled with his command the rest of the season.Washington sent the Marlins $1 million in international slot allotment as part of the deal. Miami may use the space to acquire 22-year-old Cuban outfielder Victor Victor Mesa, who worked out at Marlins Park for big league scouts last week.