Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen

Willkommen
liny195 Offline

29.04.2019 04:13
www.yankeesfanproshop.com Antworten

MESA Andy Pettitte Jersey , Ariz. (AP) — Oakland Athletics slugger Khris Davis stepped up his rehab for a left calf strain and began running on the field Friday.Athletics manager Bob Melvin said he expects Davis to be ready by the season-opening series in Japan in mid-March.Davis has yet to play in a spring training game because of the leg injury.“At least we got him out on the field,” Melvin said.The major leagues’ home run leader last season with a career-high 48, Davis has been able to work on his swing even if he can’t get into games.“They’re putting together every day some simulated stuff for him over at the minor league camp,” Melvin said. “As long as we keep him healthy, I’m OK with the timetable right now.”Will Davis be ready for the Athletics’ early opener?“We’ve got to get there,” Melvin said. “My guess is we’ll have him in some (spring) games here before we leave” for Japan.The Athletics will play the Cubs on March 13 in Arizona then leave for Japan and play two exhibition games against Nippon on March 17 and 18 before their two regular-season games against the Seattle Mariners on March 20 and 21 at the Tokyo Dome.NOTES: Stephen Piscotty batted third on Friday, which is where Davis usually bats. “Every day it’ll look like there’s a big hole in there without him,” Melvin said, referring to Davis. … Matt Chapman made his first start at third base Friday and is progressing well after undergoing surgery on his left (non-throwing) shoulder. Chapman will play again Saturday for his first back to back games this spring. Putting the Trout contract to good use"The biggest baseball news of the past several days has been a little known outfielder for the Angels by the name of Michael Nelson Trout signing to a contract extension for the amount of $430 million, which—and I don’t like to get personal here—is a little bit more money than I make. Trout is getting a substantial raise, as he made only $33 million last season and a mere $19 million in 2017. I love a good rags-to-riches story. Many of us often fantasize about what we would do if we had a million bucks, or what we would do if we won the lottery, but what about $430 million?? You probably don’t even know where to begin. Well, I am here to help, and here’s a list of just a handful of things that $430,000 Gary Sanchez Jersey ,000.00 would get you.16,538,461 BurgerizzasDebuting in 2016, the Braves unleashed this assault upon our arteries in the final year at Turner Field, and if you saw that team play, you likely would’ve found a heart attack to be a welcome distraction. This monstrosity is exactly what it sounds like, which is a bacon cheeseburger with a 20 ounce patty, enveloped by two 8-inch pepperoni pizzas. The Burgerizza was such a huge hit among those who lived to tell the tale, but imagine bringing 16 million of these to your table. You’ll probably make some friends. You’ll probably need some friends.Eliminate all of the dead money in baseballSo while my last suggestion was geared toward the most indulgent type, this is a suggestion for the more altruistic individuals. So you’ve got $430 million burning that hole in your pocket, and you want to do some good for the game.How about absorbing all of the dead money in baseball?For a small amount of $400 million, you could’ve rid MLB ofall of the dead money for the past two seasons, virtually ensuring the financial flexibility of every professional baseball team.Many corporate partners and stockholders would sing your praises, and there’s really nothing like having the admiration of rich executives.Plus, you can go to sleep at night knowing you’ve done a good deed. Just casually adding a picture of Adrian Gonzalez to this segment about dead money.No real reason.Wendell Cruz-USA TODAY SportsBe the only attendee at SunTrust Park for an entire season of Braves baseballThis is the introvert’s dream scenario. Imagine a baseball setting so intimate that you feel like you’re the only fan in attendance and the game is being played just for you. Now, imagine a baseball game being played and you are literally the only fan in attendance. Using the average SunTrust Park ticket price of $31.71 as a reference http://www.yankeesfanproshop.com/authentic-giancarlo-stanton-jersey , you could buy every ticket in the park for about $1.3 million for a single game. Do that 80 more times, and being the only fan that the Braves play in front of for an entire season is well within your Trout budget. You might even have enough left over to pick up a souvenir every night. The Braves would sell out an entire year with a season attendance of 81. Sure, the pressure might get a little much when the players start to complain that the fan isn’t cheering loudly enough, but that’s well worth it when you consider never having to wait in line for a beer at the park again.This could be you!Soobum Im-USA TODAY Sports71,666,666 Seasons of Nick MarkakisNow, I hate to even mention this one because the Braves might actually consider this option, but for $430 million, you could sign everyone’s favorite right fielder through his age 71,666,701 season. Fun fact: if you had 71.6 million Markakises and stacked them on top of one another (which is exactly what I would do if I had that many Markakae), you would reach about a third of the way to the moon!Now, as with any long-term deal, there is valid concern that the skills of a player at Markakis’s age would begin to decline toward the end of the contract, but that is the risk you take. Imagine—barring injury, death Sonny Gray Jersey , or human extinction—not having to worry about finding a player to patrol right field until long after the sun has engulfed the earth and eradicated the planet and all life contained within. That sort of peace of mind is something that you really can’t put a price on.Maybe in 71 million years, this will be in stylePhoto by Patrick Smith/Getty ImagesCraig Kimbrel and Dallas KeuchelYes, even you could afford to sign Craig Kimbrel and/or Dallas Keuchel. Probably.I’d post a picture of Keuchel here too, but once you’ve seen one of them, you’ve seen them both. Photo by Sean M. Haffey/Getty ImagesChipper Jones, Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, and Bobby CoxSure, bobbleheads are in these days, but there is no better way to decorate your mancave than to have the company of some real-life Hall of Famers. According to celebritynetworth.com, a website that I am sure is reputable and accurate in all matters such as these, you could be playing MLB: The Show in your basement with all of your favorite Braves heroes for approximately $365 million. That leaves enough left over for a couple of Chipper’s ATVs. Obviously, there are numerous other ways that $430 could be spent, but these are just a few of the smarter choices. What would you buy with Trout money? Leave it in the comment section below (it’s free to post there).